"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I'm just disappointed...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,492
Reaction score
2,974
Age
37
But the double standard where men had to take responsibility for drinking, and women didn't, was frustrating.
This particular subject is what it is, cliche as such statements may sound... There will NEVER be a day in which a drunken/dope filled ONS with some broad we met 10 minutes prior doesn't also carry the danger of her claiming afterwards: "He plied me with intoxicants"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,964
This particular subject is what it is, cliche as such statements may sound... There will NEVER be a day in which a drunken/dope filled ONS with some broad we met 10 minutes prior doesn't also carry the danger of her claiming afterwards: "He plied me with intoxicants"
True. I'm just saying there was a period there when it was exceptionally risky, and the pendulum had swung too far in one direction.
 
Top