"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I'm in a little crisis

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I live in California, and a few weeks ago, me and some friends were at this place where people go to play pool and hang out. Well, it was around 12 when we were about to leave, when these girls call me over in the parking lot. I get over there, and they are a little drunk. one girl asked me all these questions, and I am a freshman in high school, and i knew she was a senior and was 17, so i told her i was a junior and was also 17. well in this week i talked to her, and the day after that i got her phone number. she is a really cool girl, not to mention fine too. but i think she likes me, and i like her, but i dont want to her to categorize me as a "friend" if you know what i mean, and i also dont want her to find out i am younger. so how do i avoid falling into the friend category, and more in the future boyfriend category? c'mon guys help me out
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
How the fukk are u 16 and a freshman, my bro is 14 and a freshman.....

and..."you act like a friend, you will be a friend"

act seductive, dont talk to her very often, use kino....ect READ THE DAMN BIBLE!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
it won't work.
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Sorry dude... but I'm with porky on this one. I think you've skrewed this one up :( . Maybee you could tell her that you were a little drunk at the time, but all in all, it probally ain't gonna work one way or another.

Age...why the crap did you lie about your age?! I see guys get chicks that were 2 or three years older than them all the time. It really dosen't matter that much.
 

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I am 14, and i turn 15 in august, i just put i am 16 on this so i could register.

Anyways, shes grounded for quite a while , and i called her this past weekend, and no one answered, i dont know when to call her again. if i see her at school, how many times a week should i talk to her, and should i just tell her i am 14, or maybe until she asks, maybe if she found out she wouldnt take it so bad, but by asking me it made me think that age does matter to her, i mean i look way older than i am, but still. plus i dont have a job and i dont work, so theres far i can get with her, so help my out
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
At the risk of sounding like a queer, i've gotta see a picture of you man.

A freshman who looks like a senior? Bullsh!t. I don't believe it. I've been confused as someone over 21 before ;) but a freshman can not imitate a junior or senior. Freshman are just like 7th and 8th graders.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by DirkPitt
At the risk of sounding like a queer, i've gotta see a picture of you man.

A freshman who looks like a senior? Bullsh!t. I don't believe it. I've been confused as someone over 21 before ;) but a freshman can not imitate a junior or senior. Freshman are just like 7th and 8th graders.
buddy, i started shaving at 13 yrs old

- talked to a 19 yr ol girl who thought i was 18 when i was 14 yrs old...

- i was 5'10 at 13.......

- iwas 170 pounds at 13
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Heh, same here. Everyone always puts me in my twenties if they don't know what grade I'm in! I wasn't nearly as big at 13 y/o (I think I was 5'9'' at age 13 (except I think I weighed way less than you. Probably 100 or 115) I started shaving at age 11.

Anyway, onto your problem. One trick that comes to mind is that you could pretend you told her the truth. (In other words that you told her that you were 14 and a freshman) and that she must have been too drunk to remember it right. Try for her number anyway. If you don't get it, don't sweat it, it'll just be your age.

Anyway, nice work!
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DirkPitt
At the risk of sounding like a queer, i've gotta see a picture of you man.

A freshman who looks like a senior? Bullsh!t. I don't believe it. I've been confused as someone over 21 before ;) but a freshman can not imitate a junior or senior. Freshman are just like 7th and 8th graders.
Haha, i'm in 8th grade and many highschoolers mistake me for a sophmore.

Then again... i do work out ;).

I'm 5'10

Weighed in at 170 last week

I do shave

Max squat is 250
Max bench is 165

and i dont like hang cleans :).
 
Top