Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm having trouble understanding how the idea of "not explaining yourself to anybody" works in reality.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're losing me with how the opinions of onlookers factor into it.
When you command the stage and your offender cannot, his sense of defeat is compounded.

Remember. This is the type of person that is insecure. Although executed in a humorous way, you’ve basically called him out in front of others. He will feel exposed. He will also see it as the audience is working for you and against him.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a Project manager by trade which is about 80% politics. I don't deserve much credit for that like most PMs i just fell into it. Give me some examples of a common attack. E.g. a worker at the same level telling you what to do

I am confident I can help you out with some options.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I am a Project manager by trade which is about 80% politics. I don't deserve much credit for that like most PMs i just fell into it. Give me some examples of a common attack. E.g. a worker at the same level telling you what to do

I am confident I can help you out with some options.
Telling you what to do in a threatening way.. or literally threatening.

Usually these people can get away with it because they're hard workers I've noticed. Flimsy considering I worked hard in the past but God forbid I lose my temper with a coworker.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Give me the exact words and who was around at the time. And what your job is

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Sure. Give me the exact words and who was around at the time. And what your job is
"Do this or we're gonna have problems" was the big one.

By job was a packer and truck unloader. The entire team was around including the leads and supervisors.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro just find a job where your coworkers aren't ex-cons.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd Do people actually get beaten up at your work? Assuming not then:

Ok so normally you start off small.

Hey bro why do you say that? (With an innocent smile and a genuinely curious tone)

Main skill is to be calm when under attack. That way they seem out of control. And you can keep pushing their buttons until they act total crazy.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He says "we need to get this unloaded before lunch"..

You don't fall for the switch. Why do you say WE will have problems?

He backs off. "We just need to get this done".

You ignore him turn to one of the supervisors. Say very calmly and quietly Hey Bob here is pretty worried about this job thinks it's urgent. Shall I give him a hand. I m happy to work through lunch if you think this is a rush job.

So principles here are:

You make it obvious bobs being a cvnt.
You frame him as being worried a weak guy who s not in control of his emotions.
You ask the supervisor because Bob doesn't give you orders. And you care about the bosses priorities not Bobs.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your surpossed to grind when your young so you can live a "fuk u" lifestyle as a man. If your past 35 still having to "explain" yourself or still doing the "mickey mouse act" your have only yourself to blame.

Also, yeah construction jobs, ie. jobs that dont require a whole lot of brain power or jobs with out a college degree are going to be filled with mental midgets. Any sane man grows out of these type of jobs in his early 20s. I remember working these type of jobs when I was 18 and realizing what a "fuk up" in life you had to be to work these type of jobs, and I was already a C, D student in High School, so I can only imagine the type of mental midgets you have to work with. Having to dumb yourself down everyday in order to function effectivley at work is a recipe for misery.

As long as your around these "fuked up" jobs your going to have problems. If these midgets get any hint of intellect or confidence they see it as a threat and their only instinct is to go ape sh1t. Best to find a new line of work.

Last edited:

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way the IDGAF attitude works at work is when you are the top boss or an expert in some niche matter.
Otherwise you will eventually get in trouble because businesses hire for attitude and less for skill (skill can be trained).
In dating this attitude will gain you some points with low value women who will think for a while there is something behind that attitude worth finding out.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be good first. I.e. a valued employee. And go for win win first. Let the small stuff slide. Bite back if it's a repeated pattern. And you should be talking up your enemies publicly so when they sh1t on you they look small minded. What you want in the back of everyone s mind is he s a nice guy if Bobs head kicking him maybe Bob is a cvnt.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Your surpossed to grind when your young so you can live a "fuk u" lifestyle as a man. If your past 35 still having to "explain" yourself or still doing the "mickey mouse act" your have only yourself to blame.

Also, yeah construction jobs, ie. jobs that dont require a whole lot of brain power or jobs with out a college degree are going to be filled with mental midgets. Any sane man grows out of these type of jobs in his early 20s. I remember working these type of jobs when I was 18 and realizing what a "fuk up" in life you had to be to work these type of jobs, and I was already a C, D student in High School, so I can only imagine the type of mental midgets you have to work with. Having to dumb yourself down everyday in order to function effectivley at work is a recipe for misery.

As long as your around these "fuked up" jobs your going to have problems. If these midgets get any hint of intellect or confidence they see it as a threat and their only instinct is to go ape sh1t. Best to find a new line of work.
Interesting. What do you mean by grind?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. What do you mean by grind?
grind also known as paying your dues. I’d worked jobs before where I had to keep my head down suck it up and set my pride aside so I was able to get a better job.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must look weak or something.

Men are naturally bullies by and large. Forget about your “equal” co workers. It’s about social dominance. In an equal social setting - The garbage collector dominates the banker if the garbage collector is more masculine.

So…stop asking men to leave you alone. They will never leave you alone unless they are scared of you. You aren’t scary enough. Your face is soft or something about you communicates “jail bait”

Men are your biggest enemy in this world. Men are not your friend. There is no Manosphere. Powerful men invented feminism to c0ckblock lesser men. Men force you to pay tax. Men force you to get vaccinated and sterilised. Men are always competing (to the death), and pretend that that aren’t.
Strong mental midget post.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that was a waste of my time. This guy isn't going to learn anything. I m out

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother in Christ, have you worked at a construction sight or warehouse?

Trust me, I WANT to live my life with the maxim "You don't have to explain yourself to anybody." But unless you're trained in every possible aspect of self-defense, it's not feasible.

Because some of these "people," when denied the explanation they think they're entitled to, go completely ape.

Then what do you do after? Get the police so they can make up an excuse to throw the case away because "you started it" by refusing to cater to people?

What am I missing?
Speak with conviction. Everything to you is self evident. It's not up for debate. Self amuse and troll.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing is confusing..... I don't explain sh!t to no one... I just do my thing and don't give a fvk. When I say no... its no... the only person that questions me now and then is my gf... but not very often. My co workers don't question me.... my tenants in the commercial building I look after don't question me.... my employer doesn't question me. When I make a decision... I just do it... and if I was wrong I just fix it... if I am out and about no one sizes me up and wants to try and fight me. But im not out at some club getting drunk trying to get laid all the time either.

Maybe cuz I'm 6'2 and 210lbs.. I dunno...

Not sure what the issue is here...