i'm gonna start the bootcamp in a couple of days

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I read the thing about starting after I got home. I haven't really done much boot camp yet (started last sunday), so I'll restart officially today so we can be on schedule :) I'll begin approaching like you on friday.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
allrite... welcome aboard gentlemen...ex-mdma, Nike and dirtyvibe.... allrite soldiers i'm gonna try to get at least like 25 hi's tomorrow, and a ton of ECs, because i'm pumped, i'm already pissed that i missed it today... but oh well tomorrow is gonna be a blast guys.... i hope some of you guys already started ... anywas i wanted to make a list of people who already joined:

--rockstar88
--cincyguy
--jukeboxhero
--anirak
--dirtyvibe
--Ex-MdMa
--Nike

if i missed somebody or if somebody still wants to join, just pm or post under this thread...

ok gentleman so that we can help each other, and and to keep each other motivated, we should always post under this thread... i hope to see everyone's field reports and how they've done...

allrite talk to you tomorrow gents (friday)

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
allrite gents i started the bootcamp today... lol boy was it tough... it was alot harder than i thought, i had alotta EC but only got like 5 hi's done... i went to the mall, you can keep EC with chicks but when they are with their friends it's hard to say hi to them cuz usually the other chick is staring right at you in the eye... anyways i'm goin to a fair tomorrow, i'll try to get alotta hi's done tomorrow... so hopefully seeing some success stories from you will motivate me lol...

hi's: 5/50

Nike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving sunday morning to the city my college is, so I'm gonna start the hi's then or tommorow if get any time.

Had a hell of a lot fun tonight partying with my long time friends. We started out playing a little pool, but there where no girls I wanted to approach there. Then we went to a club( it's a **** hole but hey there's not realy much to choose from, theres one more that looks better but is costier(more costy?) and we would have needed a cab back home so for the last night of the summer vacation we decided to stay at that place. We had some strong beers, and me and one of my friends started approaching girls. Basicly we would just ask them if they wanted to dance. I got like 5 aproaches but got blown out every time, my friend to, but he number closed his last attempt. Regardles I really had a great time, cause I have never done this many aproaches a day. I also danced with the girl of my other friend, cause she can dance very good, and if we to dance together... it's getting hot in there, otherwise I ass bumped with a grup of girl who were dancing behind us, but I wasn't really intrested in any of them, so I let it be,... should have aproached them just for practice, but hey I'm not perfect.

Titoman: 5 is more than nothing, you'll get better with time, I hope I start at least as good as you.

I get back to you guys when I start doing EC with Hi's.
Have a good time everyone.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah nike 5 is more than nothing lol... anyways i wish i was 19 so that i could go to bars and clubs... i wanna know what that kinda scene is like lol...

hfxchef

Reaction score
Count me in for the bootcamp guys. I'm ready to start owning women. :D

Nike

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my city you can already get into clubs with 14, or even younger. Most of the time noone is checking...(there were times, when you could only get in with 18, but they gave up on that, or they are paying off the cops not to make a razia:)) This is good cause you can party alot in highschool, but as you get older like me, and you go to a club and half of the people are 3-4 years younger, it ain't that fun. I'm glad I go back to Cluj, it's a much bigger city with lots of clubs and colleg people.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice deal nike lol partying in clubs when you are 14 would be crazy lol...
by the way welcome to the club hfxchef... tell us who are you are some time so that we know you and what situation you are in...

eX-MdMa

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm going clubing tonight.If I don't post anything that shows I've had balls atleast feel free to smack me around.

eX-MdMa

Reaction score
Week 1 Day 1

OK had a good time with my friends tonight.Had a clear opportunity for a cold approach but bailed out.Smack.The girl was cute and was sitting alone for a few minutes.Got drunk and walked around.I noticed I had more problem with eye contact then saying the Hi's.And it's far easier Hi'ng someone when you are with a friend or a group of friends so I'll try not to make things so convenient, for me, the next time I go out.Anyway's didn't go clubing as I said I would.I went to my friends house and chilled for a couple of hours.All in all a nice evening I suppose.

Hi's: 3/50 I definetly need to put more effort into it.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 2

Here is my report for yesterday, i said i was going to a fair, it was a universities' fair, so when i went there i was actually more concerned about university research than doin eye contact, i think i got 3 hi's (mind i'm only saying hi to HBs over 6) anyways as i was went to university stand that i was really interested, i saw this girl, kinda remembered her, and when she saw me, it looked like she knew me, anyways, she was a representive for the university,,, she's hb9, pretty hot, anyways if it was before, i wouldve just walked away because i would be concerned if she would remember or not, but when she was done talking to some girls, i approached her and said do i know you from somewhere, and she was so excited, she's like yeah from XXX high school, and i was like yeah, (so she's 2 years older than me) i made couple jokes and made her laugh, i talked to her about our high school, parties at that university and such, then i shaked her hand and said bye.... then i thought to myself that was stupid, i gotta go there and get some info, so i did and asked her about visiting to school on guide days, and she's like i'll give you my email adress and you can talk to me on msn.. so i'm gonna wait couple days until i add her to my msn... then i'll probably go there to visit the school and see what it looks like, it's only like 45 minustes long

so so far...

EC: 8/50

i gotta work harder on this... and get that 50 done before thursday... it's sad not hearing anything from the guys who said that they would start bootcamp with me... come on guys i wanna know how you guys are doin, or if you even started...

Nike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't have time to post anything with college starting, and I don't have internet here yet, so... Anyway I didn't realy start doing it yet, but EC is fairly easy for me, but saying Hi is harder, the prob is timing. I was out with couple of friends on Monday, on way to the club I motioned a kiss to a girl on a bus, she waved at me I waved back, but then the bus went away:( In the club I danced with a very cute girl like a 9 or something, but I soon realized she was dancing with everybody who asked her, she danced with my friends too, altough her boyfriend was there:) He saw her dancing with everyone yet didn't do anything, we even heard him complaining to his friend how my friend is hitting on his girl in frontof him:)) That's all for now, I hope to gwet back to you guys soon, with something more. I'll definitely try some hi's this week. Until then keep this post on the first page!!! I wanna see some reports!!!!

cincyguy

Reaction score
Is anybody still doing this?? im J/w b/c i just got the internet back and nobody is posting their results????