i'm gonna start the bootcamp in a couple of days

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrite gentlemen, i'm a grade 12 student in a new highschool and a new city, don't really know anybody here, and i work at a fastfood restaurant, i met a couple of girls and guys in a couple of weeks, anyways i have tried starting the bootcamp couple times, and hopefully i can stick with it this time by keeping this log...

anyways i would love to start bootcamp with people in a similar situation to mine, or just wanna do bootcamp. So that we can support each other...

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in hamilton, canada... i don't think there is any people from there

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with you if I could, but I'm not from anywhere near there, sorry. I'm sure someone here is though.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
no you don't have to live near me, you can be in anywhere and join me, the point is we start together, we practice together, and we give feedbacks here... And it's the better if we were in a similar situation (which you don't have to be)... I'm just looking for some ppl to start the bootcamp with...

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck BCers. I'm eager to read your experiences. :up:

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm planning on starting tomorrow (thursday) as it suggests on the bootcamp, i already started reading it, and i'll probably start thursday and post how it went on that night, so rockstar if you wanna join get reading bro, also a little background about you would be nice, just to know who you are and what your situation is... also if anyone wants to start tomorrow, you are welcome to start with me and rockstar...

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i think i had the best day of school today since i started goin to this new school, first in my gym class i made couple jokes about one of the uptight guys in our class, everyone laughed, then during lunch time, the gym was closed (i work out during lunch) so i had to go down cafeteria, then i saw these 2 chicks i work with at mcdonald's, they both below 6, but the girl sitting with them was like a 7-7.5, anyways i sat with them, then i said hi to that hottie, we met, anyways i was talking to them 3 and i was making them laugh like crazy, i was on top of my game, i truly felt like a DJ, i was in control, confident, and they were lauging like crazy and everyone was looking at them, it felt so good, i tried to ignore the hottie a little and talk to below 6s, and make jokes with them, but the hottie was laughing like crazy too, and i caught her eyeing me alot, anywas i felt good about that, and then i went to class, there is this cute girl in that class that i never talked to, but was just looking at each other, anways it was a study period, i was sitting with some nerds, and we were making eye contact, anyways she went up to the teacher to ask questions then when she was coming back, i held the eye contact till she came to me and i said "studying for the test?"(test is on friday) she stopped and said yeah and walked away well that wasn't succesful. anyways then i was walking down the hall after class, there is this 9.5 girl, i'm 6" and she is taller than me, and got the hottest body and face, this time i held eye contact with her and then when she came close i said hi and smiled and she said hi and smiled as she was walking away,
it's not yet over guys, after school i went to grocery store to buy couple stuff, while looking at something i made a little chat with a guy, then went to the cashier, she was like a 7, when i was doin my debit stuff, she turned to the other cashier and she was like i can't believe they made me come in early, when she turned around i said so you had to come in early,(there was noone in line) then she said yes and i chatted with her for like 10 mins about jobs, my job at mcdonalds, her school and what she's doin and ****, i made her laugh too once in a while..then i someone came to the line so i said bye and took off...and here i am writing this...

ok guys these things above are not the things i usually do... yes i'm a funny guy and everyone says so but i never made the "audience" laugh so hard, especially when there was somebody i just met... so anyways i just read the posts last nite about bootcamp, and look what it has done for me, it's been one of the best days so far... well anyways i said i would start the bootcamp tomorrow so i won't count any of what happened today... anyways i still would like to see more people joining me in my journey... lol
i'm not goin to school tomorrow, but i'm definetly gonna hit the malls and shops of this great new city and discover its hotties... it's time i got off my fat ass and started getting socializing...

by the way guys i have like 10 pounds extra on me, i'm pretty big czu ive been working out for 2 years, i gained like 10 pounds since i moved here, so while i'm in bootcamp, i'm gonna try to lose that 10 pounds, i'm at 200 and i'll let you know about my weight weekly... so hope to see other guys join me... BYE....

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man. Not to discourage you or anything, but it seems much easier if you do it with a friend because then it is much more fun and you're much more likely to be in a really good mood. I am a strong man, but I have gone completely solo to malls and stuff and it's not easy. Flirting with cute cashiers and people who work there is pretty fun though.

cincyguy

Reaction score
ill join ya..i was plannin on starting my own tomorrow anyways so i guess ill give u some posts n go thru it w/ u...im in about the same situation as u anyways.. i moved to cincinnati a few weeks ago..i dont know anybody..i work out a lot and i have no friends here.ha..

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think I finally figured out what Bootcamp/Sarging is all about. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's basically just going out there---saying simple things like "Hi" and starting or attempting to get accustomed to starting conversations with woman you meet out in the streets...or whereever you happen to go!
Also, as I just read in this post you don't have to live near the same place that other people are doing it. Just share your experiences and post here for support and accountability!!

I'll post some of my "Bootcamp" experiences that I've already had recently and I will definetly be joining you guys if it's not too late.
If there is anything else I need to know, please pm me! Also, I live in Ohio so if anyone out there lives near Central Ohio and want's to help me out and let me "wing" with--please let me know as well!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, that's what it is.... I have no idea why it took 80 pages or whatever but you got it. And in my humble opinion, calling it "bootcamp" isn't the right attitude. You shouldn't have to force yourself to do this stuff, and if you do, it will show. Ah well, do what you have to do I guess, don't mind me.

Anirak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to start with you guys. I can't do it tommorow, but I will probably go to the mall this weekend and work on it then.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
titoman im in grade 12 and i just started it this week. AIM me at iamGigantor and we can post experiences in the same thread to keep us motivated otherwise we'll feel like we're letting the other person down

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah guys... that's the spirit, i like this... all starting together... i feel like it's gonna be great and hopefully we all learn from this experience and improve ourselves for the better...

yeah pimpdayfromone... it would be better if i knew some people and went out with them to work on my skills, but i don't know anybody here so ihave to go alone

cincyguy... i don't know anybody here neither lol, so we are in same situation..i ve met couple guys at work but never hung out with any of em...

jukeboxhero... you are right, you finally figured out what bootcamp is, it's just that it gives you a guideline so that you actually follow it through, cuz alotta people here read the articles till their eyes hurt, then jerk off and go to sleep, and they never practice but bootcamp actually makes you go out and practice, and having a thread like this makes us keep goin, while helping each other...

anirak... you don't have to start tomorrow, you can wait till the weekend but it would be nice if you could finish the first part till next thursday.... by the way alittle info about yourself would be nice so that we know you..

rockstar88... i wish i worked at a bouncer at a nightclub, that would bring alotta oppurtinities to meet hotties... i'm sure we'll hear some of your stories there, i personally can't wait to hear them

dirtybive... welcome to the club... you know i'm in grade 12 and in a new school, it's hard meeting people, but hopefully, we can get comfortable after the bootcamp....

so people we are officially starting bootcamp tomorrow (on septermber 28, thursday) i'll post a field report tomorrow nite... i'm goin to be goin to alota stores and malls... i'm feeling a little sick today (sore throat) but i'll get over it and get off my fat ass...

if anymore people are interested... they are more than welcome to join... and if you can't start tomorrow, you can still join us...

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sorry gentlemen i was supposed to start to bootcamp today but i'm very sick, and i have to go to work today, so i had to stay in bed, but i'll still do the week one and finish it by next thursday, tomorrow i don't work after school so i'll get right on practising and getting 50 hi's... alrite gents did any of you start today,or will start?

eX-MdMa

Reaction score
I will join you in your quest starting tommorow.Time to do some reading.Just a little bit about myself.I live in a small town where people generally know each other pretty well.I'm 18 and in my 12th grade.I hang out with a pretty regular group of people.

My ultimate goals with this bootcamp are:

-Become The DJ as described in The Book Of Shuma Gora
-Master socializing
-Diminish fear of approaching
-Cure oneitis problem

I'll keep you guys updated as often as I can.

Nike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll join to. I've been here too much time lurking, not that it didn't bring me nothing, if I just imagine what I would have become(or what I would have remained) if I didn't found this site.:down:
Anyway I need to get over my fear of aproaching people, and become a better conversationalist.
I am from Romania(Europe) but I am a hungarian(excuse me my english), going to start the second year of college on monday. Tomorrow is clubbing night with my friend so I'm gonna start then. I am mostly confident holding eyecontact, my problem is that I can't smile when a girl I'm attracted to holds the EC. Gotta work on that. Well that's enough for now.