Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm gone from showing too much interest to showing none at all!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Wow its been a long time since i posted here!

Anyway, i have a slight problem - since ive read lots and lots of posts on this site it has changed my preception of women in general.

My problem is that if i even think about showing interest in a girl ive met i say to myself 'No thats AFC. dont show interest - its weak!'. I know u must show interest to get places but it just feels afc to try it on with a girl now coz my fukin subconcious thinks its not alpha!

Anyone else experience this? And how do i strike the right balance?

Cheers.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats sounds correct, if I may pontificate that whole "don't be aloof be indifferent" advice.

Aloof: Closed off from the world, anti-social, when taken to far. Aloof is usually not a good trait to have.

Indifferent: You See a 2 and a 10 and you treat both of them the same. You don't bow down, supplicate or compliment, but you do not give a cold shoulder or push them away when they seek you socially.

The best way to show interest is to talk about her. It aviods stupid compliments and you learn more about her which is usefull later of course.

Ask about her hobbies, what she does and even her day. You don't have to really listen but just seem like it, because trust me a lot of it is boring anyway.

-Grey Fox

BangBus

Don Juan
Reaction score
TRUST ME

If the rapport is there..........IGNORE them and they will come

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can show intrest, but just dont over do it, and do not chase around after her do not be avalible etc. you must know this stuff beter then i do. basicly you can show intrest with out being AFC becuase an AFC would go to far and say i love you and chase her 24/7 but you, the DJ will subtly show her you like her and you will show her attention only osmetimes and not always be avalible and do not let ehr walk all over you im sure you get the picture now

hope iv been a help