"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I'm going to start cold approaching again

flipflip

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
25
Age
27
I'm turning 38 next month and my skills are rusty. I'm going to try to cold approach subtly at the mall and especially university campus. It's going to take a lot of practice just getting started again.
What's your plan to approach on campus? Are you just gonna walk around the school during the day?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
What's your plan to approach on campus? Are you just gonna walk around the school during the day?
I honestly don't have a plan right now. I'm playing the situation as it unfolds. I've talked to a few people today but didn't do any cold approaching really.
 
Top