“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I'm going to start cold approaching again

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I'm turning 38 next month and my skills are rusty. I'm going to try to cold approach subtly at the mall and especially university campus. It's going to take a lot of practice just getting started again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

kavi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
803
Reaction score
670
Age
42
Let us know your strategy/game and how it works out.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm turning 38 next month and my skills are rusty. I'm going to try to cold approach subtly at the mall and especially university campus. It's going to take a lot of practice just getting started again.
See nothing wrong with it except 38 and going on campus trying to get 19 to 23 year olds is a huge uphill battle
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Just don't look like this guy doing it: :eek: :eek:

TEMP-.png
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Get a wingman to help push you into approaching, i found it helped a lot in the early stages when i had major AA.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Get a wingman to help push you into approaching, i found it helped a lot in the early stages when i had major AA.
I've done it before, years ago. I'm rusty at it now. A wingman would be a good idea.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I've done it before, years ago. I'm rusty at it now. A wingman would be a good idea.
Wingmen are more for bar approaching than non-bar approaching. If you're talking about mall or university campus approaching, a wingman is going to seem out of place. In many cases, you're already going to get isolation. Non-bar approaching has a big advantage in getting you access to women isolated from friends.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Not looking to be a sugar daddy.

Who's that guy?
He's a fire & brimstone judge that got caught in a scandal in which years ago when he was in his 30's, he would spin MallGame with high school chicks there, so much so that everyone complained to mall security about him, and he got banned. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He said that he had to start with a young wife to have a big family. :rolleyes:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Actually an old guy with a few million bucks might attract them more than a 40 year old guy simply because hes rich vs a 40 year old with a typical income. Broke college girls looking for sugar daddy.
How about a few HUNDRED million bucks like this guy? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

anna-nicole-smith-j-howard-marshall-ii-7dc006ca-1143-4832-a85e-5acda9aa10a1.jpg
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
He's a fire & brimstone judge that got caught in a scandal in which years ago when he was in his 30's, he would spin MallGame with high school chicks there, so much so that everyone complained to mall security about him, and he got banned. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He said that he had to start with a young wife to have a big family. :rolleyes:
Oh it's Roy Moore, okay
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
FWIW IMO, what is called 'cold approach' is really just an extension of who you are as a person. Just get in the habit of just striking up conversations with strangers.... Then if that 'person' happens to be a woman you are interested in it just comes off as natural.

If you are only trying to do this with women you are attracted too then it comes off as a creepy pick-up attempt because you haven't had enough practice.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
FWIW IMO, what is called 'cold approach' is really just an extension of who you are as a person. Just get in the habit of just striking up conversations with strangers.... Then if that 'person' happens to be a woman you are interested in it just comes off as natural.

If you are only trying to do this with women you are attracted too then it comes off as a creepy pick-up attempt because you haven't had enough practice.
Good advice! I was thinking of this earlier when I was out and about and people watching, but I did not articulate this fully in my mind.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
To complicate matters, my wife and her friend decided to go to the university campus the same day I am there. It's a big campus, but it's still annoying. My wife wants to go with me out of boredom and her friend decided to go to school for architecture.

I figure to power through the situation, it could be worse. If things continue to not work out between me and my wife I could divorce her right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top