"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I'm going on my first date! Need Advice

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Im 21 yrs old, going on my first date (How pitiful)!! Im going to go Tubing this Saturday with a 27 yr old i met on V-Day. We got along great, so im not worried about that. My only worries are about paying, and after tubing. It costs $12 for one person. If I pay for both of us, no biggie, but should i assume i'm paying? The way we got along at the bar i should be going to her place afterwards. Should i assume nookie, or see how the date is going?
I basically need some words of wisdom for a guy on his 1st date.

~JD~
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
.

You ALWAYS pay for the first date.

I've been on alot of dates and I'm 17 :). NEVER I repeat NEVER assume nookie on the first date unless she brings it up or asks you to go to her place.

Always try to get a kiss in on the first date. Other than that...just have fun with her.
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Thanks for the tips Mikel
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You expect sex after a $12 tubing event? Cheap prostitute! :D

Don't expect anything, just enjoy yourselves and look for her interest level and and make moves and look forward to a second function. Don't be too anxious and look desperate for a second date. Show interest in her, but be cool and not overbearing.

Don't tell her this is your first date. If she asks, tell her you had a few short term relationships and so forth!!

21 y/o ? You got to start sometime, You are a dj now - no turning back :cool: Leave the past behind and work on your future.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
you don't have to pay for her. i've been on plenty of first dates where the girl will offer to pay. if your game is tight you can let her pay.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top