Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going 30 days of not drinking alcohol..

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need alcohol's sweet sweet confidence boost to talk to chicks. When I'm sober, I just like to crawl in a corner and read or study. And, to the guy who said being sober makes his brain think quicker, for me I have to disagree totally on that one. The first five really get my brain moving and I speak 3 times as much as if I was sober. It's as if the alcohol is widening the blood vessels and getting more blood and oxygen (and alcohol) to my brain. My mind seems so much sharper when I've hit that sweet spot right before it all goes to hell and I'm slurring like a kid with Downs. Then I get that sh!tty look on my face and start going for any chick that doesn't have some guys arm around her yet.
This is exactly why you should quit drinking and learn how to PU chicks without alky.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
how much i drink!

i used to drink 3 times a week. Cut down to 2 and then to once and now back to 2.

So i'm stopping to break the pattern. Also i need the energy that drinking takes away for the exams . :D

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! That's three nights in a row I've been hitting it hard this week. Had to bail out fairly early last night as I think it's starting to catch up with me. Getting tired but also building up quite a tolerance to the alcohol and having no ill effects the next day. Thankfully, no heavy nights planned for a while now so I can get back into the training and proper eating. Lost about 5-6lbs in the last 10 days or so from too many late nights, poor eating and drink etc.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
My problem is alcohol and depression. I have suffered on and off from depression for years. Supposedly, drinking alcohol when depressed or on "meds" is like pouring gasoline on an already burning fire. It only makes sense, since alcohol is a depressant itself. Of course, when I drink I feel "good", calm and have not a care in the world. However, as you all know this is only temporary.