Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'm glad I partied and did crazy **** when I was super young cause now all I wanna do is be a wife, make cute babies and just have a beautiful life"

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hoes that want to be wives....smh:rolleyes:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll lure in some dumb fvg who knocks her up then she will leave him and make him pay her a fortune in child support and alimony that she will use to support herself the next twenty years. That's the modern empowered woman for you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll lure in some dumb fvg who knocks her up then she will leave him and make him pay her a fortune in child support and alimony that she will use to support herself the next twenty years. That's the modern empowered woman for you.
All for the poon.

worthless:rolleyes:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm glad I wasted my fortune when I was super young on parties, wh0res and fast cars cause now all I wanna be is a provider and a husband."
He would make the best grandpa!!!:rofl:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her twitter and she seems like a total nut job. If any of you remember the picture of the article about the fat ugly chick that was banging 4 losers and she was pregnant supposedly by one of them, this is what she will get. Her looks are average at best and she has a kid, add to that nut job and the fact that she is going to have issues with being faithful after years of being a party girl and I don't want to be a passenger on this trainwreck. She is free to want whatever she wants and ask for it , but no one is obligated to give it to her. Remember you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.