Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Getting Real Frustrated!!

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so i can talk to girls, i do C+F, i kino and i try to be sexual and i try to be a challenge and alot that ****, but im still gettin friend zone, and i think the reason is that i can never make a move as in kissing, i just cant i have no idea why... gRR GETS ME SO ANGRY!!!!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is KING!!!

It's funny how guys look for all the fancy moves and tricks but forget about the ultimate thing...KINO

If you're KINOing for the start and escalating you'd never get friend zoned. If you're not KINOing you're not getting now where. Dancing monkeys are the ones who use all this C&F and other attraction tools but never kino.

So for now on ESCALATE ESCALATE ESCALATE

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the first few kiss closes are awkward but you must have the balls to take the chance anyway. I got rejected actually my very first kiss close. She turned her face to the side and I got her cheek. But my next kiss close ended up with a make-out session and our very next date she was undressed in my bed. It took courage though to just DO IT and that is what you must do. After a while, kiss closing gets easy because it's not such a big deal to you. You just do it as part of the closing-game.

reveazure

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, yeah, so I went on all those dates with girls from online personals but I was always afraid to touch them, and then I got this one really attractive girl. We went to a bar and she was pressing her knee against mine, and asking me what movies I have at home, and I wasn't really responding the way she wanted, so eventually she just got fed up and said we're not right for each other.

So then I went online and asked this somewhat fat girl to be my sex therapist, and we made out. I didn't have sex with her though, because I didn't relish the thought of seeing her without the rest of her clothes. But ever since then I had no problem with kissing. Usually, I kiss my internet girls at the end. They still don't want to talk to me again, though.

The point is, you just have to force yourself a few times.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe drop out the ****y and funny routine ****y = obnoxious. David Deangelo invented ****y and funny and we all know he is a fraud. Be confident and funny not ****y and funny.