Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I'm exhausted . . .

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I used to be an AFC....rather, oblivious.

Now I'm a DJ in training, but it's hard. I'm beginning to feel I could care less if this stuff works or not for me, but unmistakenly, it has definitely brought great success to many of you.

I am not questioning the system, but i'm questioning it's relevance in my life. I think I'm exhausted and really don't give a damn about women anymore. They've played too many games and I have yet to meet a worthy female. But I'm not doubting my own abilities. I'm going to start a self-improvement circle at my school and we'll work on our inner selves. This sh1t start s tomorrow. When I am truly happy with myself, I hope I can share what I did to you guys, as I have been searching for a while. Sammo's posts were very helpful as were Nocturnals, and many others.

but in the end, I'm the one who has to turn the key. you guys got similar feelings about this? add
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
im sorry to hear about this man, i hope you can bounce back quick..... ive seen a lot of your posts and i think your advice is really wise, but how it doesnt work for you im left clueless. and if you are as depressed as you say you are read BBB's thread about being happy in the bible. Oh and remember if it should come down to this, SUICIDE IS THE *****'S WAY OUT!!!
 

hkyplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Sometimes being a somewhat emotional AFC with semi-DJ qualities (self respect being the main one) can be better than spending your life artificially being something your not to slide your **** into a hole for 10 minutes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I used to be an AFC....rather, oblivious.

Now I'm a DJ in training, but it's hard.
You're overwhelmed by how challenging all this DJ stuff is right? You're not the only one. I know exactly how you feel, and many others I'm sure have felt the same way too.

It seems so much easier to just fück all this DJ stuff, and just continue the way you are, but think about the long term rewards. Think how happy you will be when you are the person you so long to be.

Stuff worrying about girls. There are so many more things you could do to improve yourself that will have long term benefits. Check out this guide by Sammo; it's a good thing to help you set goals.

Just remember, little by little, one travels far. It might seem daunting at first, but do everything in little steps, and before you know it, you'll be a DJ. :cool:
 
Top