Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm emotionless...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been sitting here.... working, and my phone is blowing up.. and I told a woman that I just had sex with who is getting on my nerves (The girl from the other post 2 days ago.. I broke down) to not call me anymore. And I don't feel bad about it at all.

It got me thinking... I've been though alot. so much so, that it's like over time I took a pill and it took away most if not all the emtoions i have for PEOPLE.

I think I'm anti social. I like Sex, alot only a select few people I want to actaully spend time with. I dont' even like seeing my family. I'd rather be by myself doing my own thing.

I realize how cruel most people really are. in the end no one gives a **** about anyone but themselves.. so I dont' feel bad in the least bit when I don't think of other people.

I used to not always be like this.. I use to be the polar oposite. but i've seen alot. i've seen family members disown me. I've seen friends for no reason, go behind my back. Best Friends.

I keep to myself... I think that's why I am drawn to horses so much.. they aren't people and they aren't mean..well some will buck at you but you get the point.

I make it EXTREMELY hard for myself to get emotionally attached to anyone. I always assume the worst in people. and I"m usually right if not always. The woman I am seeing right now told me a couple of weeks ago I am very spitful towards people and I always have a chip on my sholder... and she's right for the most part. however she realizes where I am coming from and she's growing on me.

Not necessrily spite... but just untrust. when I **** women and don't call them back... or whatever.... or **** them whent hey know I am ****ing other women.. I can do so with a clear mind because 1) it'st he way it should be and 2) if it weren't that.. it would be like most AFC guys here.. I don't think for a second this cvnt wouldn't be dragging me around nose in the air like any other AFC in the LJBF zone. it's war

People are amazed how little I actually approach women. not only do I not approach most women I end up fvcking.. I usually go out the way to advoid any relationship. I throw away numbers.. I won't return calls, I'm ****y, borderline arrogant.. I'm a nice guy.. I have my great qualities about myself... but I don't sugarcoat how I feel about anything, including myself. I told one woman shoudl consider it an honor to give me a blow job and she looked at me like I was crazy..execpting me to apologize..no cvnt.. you really SHOULD consider it an honor.. nuts like these dont' come around every day. start hummin

I wouldn't call myself a Jerk.. I have nice qualities...I have GREAT qualities and when you do get in my inner core, I would move mountains for you.... but I would call myself unresoundingly blunt. The only thing that matters to me are my goals, dreams and ambitions. Women can coinside with them or get out the way. This coming from spending 3 years, wanting women, but everyone laughing at me because I was broke and had no clothes, a little overweight and women woudln't give me the time a day. now that I am wealthy, have 2 houses, one on the beach, 3 cars, and I do what I love for a living, a wardrobe bigger than most womens and other stuff I won't get into in this post.. plus a better body.. women find me "so interesting" and "one of a kind" b!tch fvck off. most women are so damn fake, I could care less about them. i don't see why alot of you guys do. I've seen women toss aside 10 year marriages for the sake of lust for the hell of it. then rationalize it later. it's a dog eat dog world.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeems to me you're not emotionless, you just don't trust anyone and you wish you could. Hell I don't tust that many people, it's because I've been burned in the past. It takes a lot for someone to get on my trust side (I'm still cool to most people, but when it comes to friends, I like to have a small group of really close ones). It's a high bar, by necessity I guess.

You're seeing what you are thinking of, untrustworthy people. Look at your sig dude! It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One law of the universe is that likes attract likes. If you have come across so many untrustworthy people that make you cynical, it is probably because your thinking, your lifestyle, what you project to the world has drawn these people to you. Change yourself and your own thinking and you will draw a different set of people to you. You know, what? I have never been backstabbed by a close friend in my life, can you believe that? I have also never backstabbed anyone either. I don't think that's any coincidence. If you are sleeping with married women, it's no wonder you don't have much trust or belief in marriage. Since I know people that are loving and healthy marriages, I have a certain level of reverence for marriage and that's a line I don't cross. I just don't believe in messing with someone else's woman, regardless of how disastisfied she is in the marriage, I just take the institution of marriage to seriously to even consider that. And saying, "well if I'm not hitting it someone else will" doesn't make things any better. That's like saying I'll steal this CD because if I don't someone else is going to do it anyway. Then you end up with a situation where no one can trust anyone.

I think you've got some great lessons to give on having game out in the field, but I think there's a bit of a cautionary tell in your life for most of us aspiring DJs, that we can't allow ourselves to become jaded. I want to get laid, but I don't want to objectify women. I want to appreciate them on all levels and enjoy them physically, mentally and spiritually. If you read The Game, towards the end of the book, many of the PUAs sounded exactly like you are now. Distrusting of women AND other men, cynical, almost contemptuous towards women. Style was able to break out of that PUA trap by meeting a woman that he ended up falling for, but I can see now that PUArtistry can have it's sand traps if you don't know how to avoid them.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
You have deep rooted issues that you keep neglecting. Overtime you've actually become very cynical because you try to "categorize" people via their negative qualities and instead of taking the time to see each and every individual person/women for the type of being they are you would realize how much of your head is in your ass.

Yeaa it's a dog eat dog world so fukin what...? you want to be one of those "dogs"...? I honestly don't think you get layed as much either as you claim because EVERY post I read of yours is consistent bragging about how rich you are or pipin some chick that you don't care about it. All I see is a facade that your try to put up on this board and how your loneliness has manifested itself into shear bitterness/hate because you don't value humans but rather treat them as objects.

Break this pattern and again take your head out of your ass and grow up. Now chances are that you might ignore this because it's not what you wanted to hear and expected someone to sympathize with you or if you DO reply it's probably going to be "...you don't know what your talking about..." or "...you don't know anything about me..." type sh**. If your THAT tired of women and they get on your nerves take a break from them...and no NOT every women is fake. :trouble:

first of all.. I'm not necessarly complaining. I'm pretty happy. I like what I do more than women. However with that said

You have deep rooted issues that you keep neglecting. Overtime you've actually become very cynical because you try to "categorize" people via their negative qualities and instead of taking the time to see each and every individual person/women for the type of being they are you would realize how much of your head is in your ass.
I don't neglect them.. however with that said, when I trust people, in the past, they fvcked me over. therefore, isntead of like dumb fvcks who keep wearing their hearts on their sleeves, I locked mine away. I learn to confide in myself. How to take care of myself. Deal with my own issues.

and at the end of the day... I do care about myself and I don't caer about the girl who is blowing up my phone trying to tell me how wonderful I am, simply because I'm harder to get then most guys.

Yeaa it's a dog eat dog world so fukin what...? you want to be one of those "dogs"...? I honestly don't think you get layed as much either as you claim because EVERY post I read of yours is consistent bragging about how rich you are or pipin some chick that you don't care about it. All I see is a facade that your try to put up on this board and how your loneliness has manifested itself into shear bitterness/hate because you don't value humans but rather treat them as objects.
1. you never see me put a number on how much I get laid.. it's not important. I don't go out to bars and just snag women.. but i Keep a rotation and sex is readily available

2. i frankly don't give a **** what you think.

I have been though alot more than most people because I have pushed the limits of life moreso than most. I have been to the extremes of live.. poor as dirt... on my last dollar... overweight... My old business partner made a joke one day that is so true.. "most people dont' put themselves in tough positions in live becuse they just might actually make people make decisions about them". What I am getting at is.. yeah, if I went to college, worked at a place making 40k a year and lived a pretty normal life.. I'm sure my mom woudln't have kicked me out the house... I am going "according to plan".. it's when you dont' go according to plan you see how cruel the world can be.

and not everyone is cruel... my ex GF and I still talk to this day. she is one fo the few people I ever opened up to. My old oneitis.. one of the reasons we are STILL in contact is because she was one of the people who didnt' run out on me when I was done on my luck. As much as she didn't want to **** me.. she still wanted me around as a friend when no one else did. My best friends, who I did anything for, who got jealous and started diggin though my phones to call girls I was having sex with.. demanding I buy them **** and going out and stop inviting me places, and when we did go out, crack jokes in open public about me for no reason? I'm out on that.. I'm better being by myself. My grandmom, who kicked me out becuase her crackhead BF didn't want me there and tried to stab me... yeah. why shoudl I give a fvck? she can kiss my ass.. yet I still cut a check for her medical bills every month.

And it's not bragging if it's true. I've made something of myself. I'm sorry you can't handle that. Actually.. anyone who talks to me will tell you my success is actually an uncomfortable subject for me to talk about around people because nothign good ever comes from it.. jealously, people like you spiting me.. i mean I dont' give a damn but still... why even bother. I only bring it up when I am trying to make a point.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have come across so many untrustworthy people that make you cynical, it is probably because your thinking, your lifestyle, what you project to the world has drawn these people to you . . . You know, what? I have never been backstabbed by a close friend in my life, can you believe that?
(applause).

That something I meant to ask both you and str8up: what's all this about you being ripped off by close friends?

Unlike speakeasy I have been screwed over by trusted people in the past. Every single one had the following things in common:

1. Heavy drug user.

That's it. And it hasn't happened in a long time. (I know now, you can trust the person, but not the addiction.) I know you have a drug use history, is you jaded view of people based on leftover friends from that era?

Another thing: is it possible that so much of your negative emotion at this moment comes from guilt? You know you've treated this last woman in a less-than-stellar way (not that I can blame you), but I think the only way you can justify being "mean" to this woman is by telling yourself how "shallow" she is, and how all women are ultimately cruel, self-serving, b!tches who will drop their husbands on a whim.

I believe if you show a more loving, understanding attitude to the human beings around you, selfish and petty as they may be, you will be more happy more often.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've got some great lessons to give on having game out in the field, but I think there's a bit of a cautionary tell in your life for most of us aspiring DJs, that we can't allow ourselves to become jaded. I want to get laid, but I don't want to objectify women. I want to appreciate them on all levels and enjoy them physically, mentally and spiritually. If you read The Game, towards the end of the book, many of the PUAs sounded exactly like you are now. Distrusting of women AND other men, cynical, almost contemptuous towards women. Style was able to break out of that PUA trap by meeting a woman that he ended up falling for, but I can see now that PUArtistry can have it's sand traps if you don't know how to avoid them.
dont' mis understand me. Once I get close to someone... I"m good. But you are gonig to have to jump though hoops to prove that you are different than most people. It took me almost 7 months for me to fully trust my EX GF.. but we are friends for live now.

however... most women are shallow cvnts who could care less about you in general.. I can spot one who isn't.

People here can tell you i'm an open book.. and I will take the time out to talk to anyone who needs help. I get pm'ed all the time and I will talk to anyone as long as it takes to solve a problem or to help out.. that's the sole reason I'm here.. it's for damn sure not to get advice.

Even some of you guys here. You are just as shallow as women. You want to have mutliple women following you around, yet you get up and arms when a woman has 2 male friends. a woman that has sex wtih you is "awesome" but a woman who has sex wtih someone else is a 'hor'.

over the last 4 or so years I've learned.. or better yet I've started to find happiness in myself and my actions and not others. Am I different? Probably. But I love what I do and I'm successful and unlike most people, I have goals that I am striving for on a daily basis... so can i really be that bad simply because I make people prove to me their good side rather than taking everyone's word on how great of a person they are?

that woman I fvcked and told her not to call back? let's backtrack and let me show you what I ment.

let's say instad of me ignoring her at the party, I was all over her. throwing IOI signs... asking for her number. do you think she still woudl ahve been as "crazy" about me as she was?

although I'm a great person.. It wasn't me that she was crazy for.. it was her seeking my approval that she wanted so bad. she wanted to know I wanted her.. that's all. that same woman wouldn't have ahd 1 problem telling me "i'm busy" or "I hve a Bf" or "you aren't my type".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
(applause).

That something I meant to ask both you and str8up: what's all this you being ripped off by close friends?

Unlike speakeasy I have been screwed over by trusted people in the past. Every single one had the following things in common:

1. Heavy drug user.

That's it. And it hasn't happened in a long time. (I know now, you can trust the person, but not the addiction.) I know you have a drug use history, is you jaded view of people based on leftover friends from that era?

Another thing: is it possible that so much of your negative emotion at this moment comes from guilt? You know you've treated this last woman in a less-than-stellar way (not that I can blame you), but I think the only way you can justify being "mean" to this woman is by telling yourself how "shallow" she is, and how all women are ultimately cruel, self-serving, b!tches who will drop their husbands on a whim.

I believe if you show a more loving, understanding attitude to the human beings around you, selfish and petty as they may be, you will live a happier life.

my two best friends werent' drug users.. one smoked weed once in a blue moon. They were just two guys who were used to being better than me in HS.. and when things turned around.. they couldn't handle it.

STar8up is probably the only guy (That I know of) that can relate to what I'm saying on a real level.

it's not necessarly the success.. it's getting to the success that you see the signs and the truisms of life. People who discard you becuause they don't think you can doa nything for them.

loose everythnig tomorrow, and see who will let you move in with them unti you can get on your feet.

Get a huge lump sum of money next week.. and see who acts the same around you, and who talks about you behind your back now that you have "changed':whistle:

as much as I harp on my old oneitis... she's the same girl I knew when I was broke. EXACT same. and I love her for that. her view on me didn't change for the most part one iota. shes till popped up whenever she felt like it. she'd actaully take me out and pay. she still makes me babysit her dogs. she still steals my ice cream when she's over my house. she doesn't expect anything out of the blue or big because she was there for me. although we've "been there".. there isn't anythnig there beyond platonic friendship (at least on my part) .. but there will always be something there.

is it possible that so much of your negative emotion at this moment comes from guilt?
that's the thing.. I'm not really being negative.. this is me being blunt. I'm actaully in a pretty good mood. I had a good day at the track and I'm about to get some ass in about an hour and a half.

over time I just found what works for me. Me keeping to myself, making people build trust and seeing msot women for who they really are, works for me.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good post from speakeasy and Devane. Bottom line backbreaker i don't think your happy with your life because deep down inside your not happy with yourself. Apparently you have some underlined issues with women or trust issues from when you were that fat loser. Let go of your inner past demons and your future will be better. Just proves to show that money doesn't always buy happiness.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to have mutliple women following you around, yet you get up and arms when a woman has 2 male friends. a woman that has sex wtih you is "awesome" but a woman who has sex wtih someone else is a 'hor'.
All I want is a virgin who puts out on the second date.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!?!?!?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
Some good post from speakeasy and Devane. Bottom line backbreaker i don't think your happy with your life because deep down inside your not happy with yourself. Apparently you have some underlined issues with women or trust issues from when you were that fat loser. Let go of your inner past demons and your future will be better. Just proves to show that money doesn't always buy happiness.

actually, I couldn't be any happier with myself.. that's where you are wrong and that's where the pop's 101 phycology has you off.

On the contrary.. I'm happy with my life simply because I don't trust people. I don't expect anything from anyone and if I get it it's an added bonus. Is that a mental issue.. hell I dont' know. but it works

it was when I stopped trusting peopel adn started putting everything in myself that I started being who I am and happy.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
actually, I couldn't be any happier with myself.. that's where you are wrong and that's where the pop's 101 phycology has you off.

On the contrary.. I'm happy with my life simply because I don't trust people. I don't expect anything from anyone and if I get it it's an added bonus. Is that a mental issue.. hell I dont' know. but it works

it was when I stopped trusting peopel adn started putting everything in myself that I started being who I am and happy.
If you truly happy, why would you make a post titled "I'm emotionless"? Such dilemmas don't seem to be the realm of people that are fulfilled and happy. It sounds as though you've found happiness in CERTAIN aspects of your life, but I doubt it's an overall happiness judging by your post. The happiest people I know usually have MORE emotion, MORE trust, More human connection than the average person.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the title of the post should have been "I'm emotionless & lovin' it!! I recommend it to all of you!"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and even again here.. there are some guys here that would love nothing more than for me to jump off a bridge and kill myself simply because i'm successful, so they can prove "see.. I told ya! see what happens when you get money.. you die!"

Please. I've been broke and I've been wealthy.. the "problems" i ahve now are alot managable than the "problems" I had then. I'm not starving. the biggest issue I have right now is deciding if I want to take my.. fvck it.. I'll call her my GF.. to Australia next month. 4-5 years ago.. my problems were me about to get evicted in 10 days and gatering enough money to pay rent and eat.

I didn't create this post to get a mental health notice on myself.. I know myself well adn I knwo what makes me tick. If I wasn't happy with my life i would do something about it to fix it.

However, I am provding a little insight into my personality. when it gets down to it.. I'm very emotionless. when it comes to people. Even my GF now.. she drives me wild...but she can be replaced. I've been numbed. even when my EX and i broke off our engagement.. a woman I will say now that I LOVE (but not in love with)... it was ho hum afterwards.. I don't even think I made a post about it here. it was a very machinial decision. she stopped beign what I wanted it was time for me to move on to better things.

Actually. if you want to know the god's honest truth, when I had my computer company, I was a miserable prick. I hated it. it's why I got out. I like computers. I like running a company. you would think the two go together.. but they didn't. aT least that situtation didn't. I hated getting up in the morning, I hated my business partner.. I hated traveling, I hated payroll, I hated dealing with magazines.. i hated it ALL. to the point where when I left i had a fully stocked mini bar in my office. by the time I quit, I spent alot of the day on my cell phone talking to women, in and out the office all day... just because I could... the last 2 weeks i think I spent 2 days in the office.. the rest of the time I was at STarbucks with a Wifi connection. if I had to still be doing that.. I dont' know where I would be. I wouldn't be sane I can tell you that much.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So backbreaker was this post simply a rant on your life of how you are emotionless or what was your point of making the topic. You seem like you have overcome alot of things in your life and thats really good. However there is somethign inside of you that has you jaded and i don't even think you know what it is. For a person to be "emotionless" it has to have come from something. So what it's a cruel shiity ****ed up world we live in everyone knows that. We all know that a majority of women are very fickle and can change thier mind at the drop of a dime. We all know that most people use people to advance thier own life. It sounds like your "emotonless" because of the way the world is. With all your success and the women you've layed and the life you live your emotionless to others and for what.

You talk about how women are this and how the world is this but what are you doing to make yourself emotionless. Sounds like to me you just want to simply talk about your emotionless attitude and how you live your life. But hey if living your life emotionless makes you happy then do what keeps you alive and happy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
So backbreaker was this post simply a rant on your life of how you are emotionless or what was your point of making the topic. You seem like you have overcome alot of things in your life and thats really good. However there is somethign inside of you that has you jaded and i don't even think you know what it is. For a person to be "emotionless" it has to have come from something. So what it's a cruel shiity ****ed up world we live in everyone knows that. We all know that a majority of women are very fickle and can change thier mind at the drop of a dime. We all know that most people use people to advance thier own life. It sounds like your "emotonless" because of the way the world is. With all your success and the women you've layed and the life you live your emotionless to others and for what.

You talk about how women are this and how the world is this but what are you doing to make yourself emotionless. Sounds like to me you just want to simply talk about your emotionless attitude and how you live your life. But hey if living your life emotionless makes you happy then do what keeps you alive and happy.

you make a good point. First, the reason for the purpose is 1) I should feel bad for what I did to this girl.... but I don't.. in any way shape or form. I find the fact that I dont' feel bad.. odd. she cahsed me down, pored her heart out to me, I fvcked her and left, and I dont' want to be bothered with her anymore. The fact that I told her what i told her is helping her, rather now then me go though the motions and not mean what I am saying later down the line.. because I don't care for her. she wanted my approval, she got it in me having sex with her... I'm done.

It's like buying off ebay... and you've been scammed 10 times by people by shipping money and not getting **** in return. after a while... you learn to be a little more cautious with your hard earned money. I've been burned by people in the past, and I've learned how to be cautious with my emotions. it's no different.

You talk about how women are this and how the world is this but what are you doing to make yourself emotionless.
I am not emotionless. I don't care for most people. big difference. I love horses, I love horse racing.. I love certain people, but not all. some I could care less if I ever heard from them again.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I am not emotionless. I don't care for most people. big difference. I love horses, I love horse racing.. I love certain people, but not all. some I could care less if I ever heard from them again.
Your not emotionless yet the title of your topic is I'm emotionless. Make up your mind buddy lol. Seriously though i am getting a better understanding of why you blocking your emotions to others. Just remember my friend karma is a ***** and though you've been burned the more you burn others for you being burned you will keep being burned in the end to. I've so far been fortunate enough to have not even developed these sort of feelings in the least bit.

Granted i'm only 18 and will soon be seeing the world for more of what it is but i have a optimistic, positive attitude and i will live the way i feel i need to to get where i need to be in my life. I put god first and do what i feel has to be done to get where i want to be. The thing with this world is in the end someone always gets screwed over. It's my job to make sure I'm not that guy at the bottom of the barrel who gets screwed. Whether or not people have back stabbed, *****es have ****ed with me, used by close friends or manipulated by people i care about i tend to not let it affect me. I will remain the same person i am. Regardless of how emotionless or cruel others are to me. I will not give anyone the power for me to lose emotions.

So ask yourself this Backbreaker what were your reason for simply cutting out this chick who is pouring out her emotions to you. Is it because you feel good burning her because you've been burned. Is it just part of the game of knowing you can get and do what you want with people. Is it the fulfillment of power you get by tossing this chick out. We as players have to not wear out emotions on our sleeves, but when we be consumed with no emotions then your just left with a empty feeling of nothing. In the end no matter how happy, successful and content you are with your life something will always be missing. In the end if you remain "emotionless" you may never be able to find someone worth loving.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not emotionless yet the title of your topic is I'm emotionless.
shoot me for bad choice of words, I'll give you that. the title should have read "I'm emotionless towards most people in my life"

So ask yourself this Backbreaker what were your reason for simply cutting out this chick who is pouring out her emotions to you. Is it because you feel good burning her because you've been burned. Is
no.. it's because I am ****ing women who look better and I dont' have the time to deal with someone who is that clingy. She's cute. She has her look about her. but I'm on a different level with the women I'm with, and even without that.. the clinginess.. I just don't have the time.

Regardless.. it's like she was asking for it. I did everything in my power to advoid her. I didn't pick up the phone. I wouldn't talk when she finally got ahold of me. and it drew her closer. until she just threw herself at me. me seeing where it was going, I didnt' want her to get any ideas of her and I. So I put my foot down.

AND.. sadly enough.. if I wanted her right now, she'd be here.

In the end no matter how happy, successful and content you are with your life something will always be missing. In the end if you remain "emotionless" you may never be able to find someone worth loving.
reread my post. the people who I am close to I do care for, and open up to. but I can count that list on one hand with 2 fingers tied bedhind my back.

I don't do anythnig to be an *******.. but I don't go out of my way to be overally nice either. I let people be, and let them show me what they are about. Over time.. if I like what I see.. I start to open up. I took my GF to the zoo yesterday.. she thought it was the best thing ever.. simply becasue she never seen that side of me.. I love animals. I could have taken her to Chuck E Cheese and should would have been estatic.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
shoot me for bad choice of words, I'll give you that. the title should have read "I'm emotionless towards most people in my life"

no.. it's because I am ****ing women who look better and I dont' have the time to deal with someone who is that clingy. She's cute. She has her look about her. but I'm on a different level with the women I'm with, and even without that.. the clinginess.. I just don't have the time.

Regardless.. it's like she was asking for it. I did everything in my power to advoid her. I didn't pick up the phone. I wouldn't talk when she finally got ahold of me. and it drew her closer. until she just threw herself at me. me seeing where it was going, I didnt' want her to get any ideas of her and I. So I put my foot down.

AND.. sadly enough.. if I wanted her right now, she'd be here.

reread my post. the people who I am close to I do care for, and open up to. but I can count that list on one hand with 2 fingers tied bedhind my back.

I don't do anythnig to be an *******.. but I don't go out of my way to be overally nice either. I let people be, and let them show me what they are about. Over time.. if I like what I see.. I start to open up. I took my GF to the zoo yesterday.. she thought it was the best thing ever.. simply becasue she never seen that side of me.. I love animals. I could have taken her to Chuck E Cheese and should would have been estatic.
Ok i see i see. Yeah i guess i read some of that two fast. Clingy *****es need to be cut out asap they are some of the worst in terms of issues and problems. I guess to simply sum this topic up you aren't afraid to be who are and show a lack of interest in people you don't care for as opposed to most people who fake being nice. I'm the same way in that sense. If i don't like a person it's shown in my tone and my general attitude toward them. I don't fake being nice because i'm not fake. Those who i care for get the best of me and those who i don't care for see what they are shown.

This is what life is about simply being who you are and not afraid to show it to the world. A lot of problems would simply would simply be put to rest if more people around here picked that up as opposed to asking silly questions about a pick up line. Overall good topic and more insight's of who you the backbreaker really are.:cool:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I've been sitting here.... working, and my phone is blowing up.. and I told a woman that I just had sex with who is getting on my nerves (The girl from the other post 2 days ago.. I broke down) to not call me anymore. And I don't feel bad about it at all.

It got me thinking... I've been though alot. so much so, that it's like over time I took a pill and it took away most if not all the emtoions i have for PEOPLE.

I think I'm anti social. I like Sex, alot only a select few people I want to actaully spend time with. I dont' even like seeing my family. I'd rather be by myself doing my own thing.

I realize how cruel most people really are. in the end no one gives a **** about anyone but themselves.. so I dont' feel bad in the least bit when I don't think of other people.

I used to not always be like this.. I use to be the polar oposite. but i've seen alot. i've seen family members disown me. I've seen friends for no reason, go behind my back. Best Friends.

I keep to myself... I think that's why I am drawn to horses so much.. they aren't people and they aren't mean..well some will buck at you but you get the point.

I make it EXTREMELY hard for myself to get emotionally attached to anyone. I always assume the worst in people. and I"m usually right if not always. The woman I am seeing right now told me a couple of weeks ago I am very spitful towards people and I always have a chip on my sholder... and she's right for the most part. however she realizes where I am coming from and she's growing on me.

Not necessrily spite... but just untrust. when I **** women and don't call them back... or whatever.... or **** them whent hey know I am ****ing other women.. I can do so with a clear mind because 1) it'st he way it should be and 2) if it weren't that.. it would be like most AFC guys here.. I don't think for a second this cvnt wouldn't be dragging me around nose in the air like any other AFC in the LJBF zone. it's war

People are amazed how little I actually approach women. not only do I not approach most women I end up fvcking.. I usually go out the way to advoid any relationship. I throw away numbers.. I won't return calls, I'm ****y, borderline arrogant.. I'm a nice guy.. I have my great qualities about myself... but I don't sugarcoat how I feel about anything, including myself. I told one woman shoudl consider it an honor to give me a blow job and she looked at me like I was crazy..execpting me to apologize..no cvnt.. you really SHOULD consider it an honor.. nuts like these dont' come around every day. start hummin

I wouldn't call myself a Jerk.. I have nice qualities...I have GREAT qualities and when you do get in my inner core, I would move mountains for you.... but I would call myself unresoundingly blunt. The only thing that matters to me are my goals, dreams and ambitions. Women can coinside with them or get out the way. This coming from spending 3 years, wanting women, but everyone laughing at me because I was broke and had no clothes, a little overweight and women woudln't give me the time a day. now that I am wealthy, have 2 houses, one on the beach, 3 cars, and I do what I love for a living, a wardrobe bigger than most womens and other stuff I won't get into in this post.. plus a better body.. women find me "so interesting" and "one of a kind" b!tch fvck off. most women are so damn fake, I could care less about them. i don't see why alot of you guys do. I've seen women toss aside 10 year marriages for the sake of lust for the hell of it. then rationalize it later. it's a dog eat dog world.
:eek: :eek: :eek: You're probably a Republican! :eek: :eek: :eek:

j/k, now don't order a hit on me or anything.

Reaction score
Get a virgin in heart, mind, body, and spirit - she should be the one you trust and cherish and have children with!! Hors are devoid of yheir natural feminine spirit!! This is my steadfast philosophy and the correct one!!