Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm done with dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I thought of this line from a mid summer night's dream: "LOVE LOOKS NOT WITH THE EYES, BUT WITH THE MIND, AND THEREFORE IS WING’D CUPID PAINTED BLIND."

Oddly enough a woman did say this. But what Helena is saying here is that she is hooked to Demetrius despite all of his faults.

I don't think that I've felt that way about any woman that I've been with. Nor has any woman felt that way about me.
You're on the right track. Guys don't know that they are missing when they don't apply romance to their relationships. Romancing a girl is like planting seeds that blossom in weeks and months. Each flower forms a bond and you cultivate a garden. This trailer from a movie from 1940 (Thief of Baghdad) reminds us of what romance was traditionally like before movies were propagandized the be 50% black and 50% gay. (Start at 1 minute in).

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I can feel your anger, so much so that you went as far to comment on my post with a poor representation of me. I feel pity for such users on this site. It's a shame.. more disappointing really.
The anger comes from deep frustration.

Has nothing to do with any of us. The truth always hits a nerve with people. Especially weak minded people. Obviously he (she) has blood coming out of her eyes.. blood coming out of her "where ever" as Donald Trump would say...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, 6 months ago you wrote a similar post to the OP. You were in complete disarray and wanted a break from women.
No it was worse than that....I felt like beating a woman's a.ss

If thefixer14 really wanted to he could check your post history (June 2016) and light your a** up, for the hyprocrite you are.
I don't know what's hypocritical about what I'm saying?

When I first came here I had major anger issues with just the general MARKET of women in and of itself. Every woman had a major flaw, either she had a weight issue, kids already, bad finances, etc. I already have detailed all of this before.

I was pissed off that I couldn't find any "quality" women to do anything serious/long term with.

Again, I've already detailed this.

I was considering going MGTOW and saying fvck it, but unfortunately I can't do that because despite how much the shyt was pissing me off, I was actually happier with the chicks IN my life than outside of it.

My point to the OP is that he's saying he's MGTOW....he's saying he's done......so I'm telling him to be fvcking done then. Leave this website, stop discussing women, and go your own way. If you are done, be done. Or, if you need a break, say you are taking a break.

I'm sick of these MGTOW guys who claim to be going their own way and no longer wanting to deal with women, constantly discussing/debating women every single day. If you're fvcking DONE, be DONE.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
When I first came here I had major anger issues with just the general MARKET of women in and of itself. Every woman had a major flaw, either she had a weight issue, kids already, bad finances, etc. I already have detailed all of this before.

I was pissed off that I couldn't find any "quality" women to do anything serious/long term with.
Nothing has changed.

You are still frustrated, still angry, and still acting like a toddler.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is such a mixed bag. I am completely new to this, but I could see how it could burnout and get boring... that is when you set new goals for yourself...

-get them in the sack faster, maybe first or second date?
-get them to chase you hard
-Filter better, and be more selective
-Screw with them to test and gauge women's interest

The great thing about dating is you can do whatever the fvck you want and learn from every experience. You don't have to spend money, you just have to create fun things to do. It sounds like you are not focusing on yourself enough...? Dating should always be secondary. For example, I don't compromise gym time, time with my boys, plans with friends or family, or even if I just need a day to run errands and do chores. I used to do that crap all the time, but no more!

If you are focusing on you and the great people you already have in your life (close friends and family), you naturally won't have a lot of time for dating. This also means cutting out all of the TIME WASTING crap like watching Netflix, sports, too much time on SoSuave, etc. Make your time a priority to make yourself better or do things you love.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing has changed.

You are still frustrated, still angry, and still acting like a toddler.
My anger issues have gotten way better. For example, I can't tell you the last time I've cussed a chick out lol. I'm not 100% of where I want to be but hell.......I'm way better than I was last year.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
My anger issues have gotten way better. For example, I can't tell you the last time I've cussed a chick out lol. I'm not 100% of where I want to be but hell.......I'm way better than I was last year.
Hah.. so what's your plan for getting to 100%? Trusting women to "always do right by you" and attacking any "red pill" man who suggests taking more responsibility for yourself?

Its been a VERY long time since I've wanted to cuss a woman out. What happens more often is women cuss ME out. Anger comes from a lack of control. When you are in control of your relationships with women (and people in general) you will find THEY become the emotional ones. They are emotional because they are not in control. That's what you want. And that's what I try to teach men.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I can feel your anger, so much so that you went as far to comment on my post with a poor representation of me. I feel pity for such users on this site. It's a shame.. more disappointing really.
I'm going to tell you a little secret: I rarely get angry. I learned a long time to control my emotions (read the 48 laws of power) I spar in a gym and I banter outside; both require emotional control and the perception of it being a game.

Why am I telling you this?

Because if you are brutally honest with yourself you'll admit to yourself that it was you who was in fact a little angry. You said it yourself it was "disappointing ". Where there's disapointment there's hurt. Where there's hurt there's anger....

You were simply projecting that hurt on to me. You don't have to admit it to me or anyone else. But for the sake of your own growth, admit it to yourself.

Oh and I didn't realise that English was not your mother tongue, so perhaps you did actually misread the initial posts.

No worries, happy new year.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hah.. so what's your plan for getting to 100%? Trusting women to "always do right by you" and attacking any "red pill" man who suggests taking more responsibility for yourself?

Its been a VERY long time since I've wanted to cuss a woman out. What happens more often is women cuss ME out. Anger comes from a lack of control. When you are in control of your relationships with women (and people in general) you will find THEY become the emotional ones. They are emotional because they are not in control. That's what you want. And that's what I try to teach men.
Well, sure, I would love to control more aspects but I just don't think it's realistic.

My anger comes from the women in the market not measuring up to my definition of "quality". Again, I've been meeting some BETTER women now, but the vast majority of women I run across either have weight issues, bad finances, or kids already. And when they have kids already by some convicted, drug-dealing, THUG, that shyt just pisses me the fvck off because as a black man, I KNOW that just continues to fvck up the black community in general.

I don't know how much "control" I have over what's left in the market? I can obviously filter out a chick with weight issues, but I don't know how many kids a chick has or how her finances is when I meet her. I see a nice looking chick, do the "Tenacity stuff", get her number and move it forward. I have to figure out LATER ON that the bytch has 5 kids, from 5 different thugs, who are currently locked up in 5 different prisons.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you a little secret: I rarely get angry. I learned a long time to control my emotions (read the 48 laws of power) I spar in a gym and I banter outside; both require emotional control and the perception of it being a game.

Why am I telling you this?

Because if you are brutally honest with yourself you'll admit to yourself that it was you who was in fact a little angry. You said it yourself it was "disappointing ". Where there's disapointment there's hurt. Where there's hurt there's anger....

You were simply projecting that hurt on to me. You don't have to admit it to me or anyone else. But for the sake of your own growth, admit it to yourself.

Oh and I didn't realise that English was not your mother tongue, so perhaps you did actually misread the initial posts.

No worries, happy new year.
Bullsh!t.

You are just doing damage control now that you've embarrassed yourself and been called out. You're not fooling anyone.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and don't you find it hilarious that the king Buffoon believes "The blood was coming from my eyes with anger"??!!!

He sure is a special one all right. All he does is project his emotional state. We need no more evidence than how twisted his thoughts are than his post about transvestites and makeup youtube tutorials to see he completely lost the plot and control of his emotions.

Notice in any discussion or debate that he feels he's losing control of, he brings out the same old trick of accusing the other of being emotional or frustrated.....his posts are full of it.....

Stir waters to catch fish.

The funny thing is he believes it works every time.

I've no doubt that he's projecting because I've not taken HIS BAIT once. I've calmly and methodically analysed him and broken his behaviour down.

And from his responses I know he's shocked about how accurate I am.

Happy new year to the king buffon. May he enjoy the attention and adulation he lives for.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, sure, I would love to control more aspects but I just don't think it's realistic.

My anger comes from the women in the market not measuring up to my definition of "quality". Again, I've been meeting some BETTER women now, but the vast majority of women I run across either have weight issues, bad finances, or kids already. And when they have kids already by some convicted, drug-dealing, THUG, that shyt just pisses me the fvck off because as a black man, I KNOW that just continues to fvck up the black community in general.

I don't know how much "control" I have over what's left in the market? I can obviously filter out a chick with weight issues, but I don't know how many kids a chick has or how her finances is when I meet her. I see a nice looking chick, do the "Tenacity stuff", get her number and move it forward. I have to figure out LATER ON that the bytch has 5 kids, from 5 different thugs, who are currently locked up in 5 different prisons.
This is a little out of line with traditional DJ coaching, but may I suggest, if you have dealbreakers, you turn those into "standards" and you qualify as soon as you can?
If you really are frustrated, upset, pissed off, after doing some investing and then finding out dealbreakers, honor that.
Its the same idea as not wanting to date a smoker. I qualify that quickly because I don't want to date a smoker and I dont want to waste anyone's time.
Look at qualifying potential females as doing everyone a favor by not wasting time.
Just a suggestion

Im a firm believer in that, once you honor who you really are, srick to your standards, refuse to accept less, the universe will send you a higher grade of person.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and don't you find it hilarious that the king Buffoon believes "The blood was coming from my eyes with anger"??!!!

He sure is a special one all right. All he does is project his emotional state. We need no more evidence than how twisted his thoughts are than his post about transvestites and makeup youtube tutorials to see he completely lost the plot and control of his emotions.

Notice in any discussion or debate that he feels he's losing control of, he brings out the same old trick of accusing the other of being emotional or frustrated.....his posts are full of it.....

Stir waters to catch fish.

The funny thing is he believes it works every time.

I've no doubt that he's projecting because I've not taken HIS BAIT once. I've calmly and methodically analysed him and broken his behaviour down.

And from his responses I know he's shocked about how accurate I am.

Happy new year to the king buffon. May he enjoy the attention and adulation he lives for.
That was too easy...

All I have to do is snap my figures and you "bark" like a predictable dog.

Good stuff.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Bullsh!t.

You are just doing damage control now that you've embarrassed yourself and been called out. You're not fooling anyone.
Yawn.

We both know that I am nowhere as emotionally invested in this website as you are. You even alluded to it yourself.

You deeply care about your reputation here. I tend to come and go, whereas you are a permanent fixture here.

I follow no one here. You do.

You care a lot.

LOL in fact your girlfriend @deesade WAS FOLLOWING ME FOR MONTHS!!! But then when we had a little exchange what was the first thing he did???? HE RAN AND UNFOLLOWED ME!!!!! LMFAO

I wet myself at that. The big bad internet ALPHA LOL was following me, then when he got his feelings hurt..."I'll show him by unfollowing him!!" Pure beta

And me I'm concerned about what "they " think. Please, bytch, actions speak louder than words.....

You care, and you care too much.

A real alpha living the alpha lifestyle and running plates simply would NOT HAVE THE TIME TO COMMIT TO THIS WEBSITE LIKE YOU DO!!!!

YOUR COMMITMEMT AND EMOTIONAL INVESTMENT TO THIS WEBSITE BETRAYS YOUR ALPHA LIFESTYLE.

I tell you what. I concede, sir. You are the KING.....of sosuave

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say it, I'll say it, I'll say it!!!

Lol "girlfriend"

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Yawn.

We both know that I am nowhere as emotionally invested in this website as you are. You even alluded to it yourself.

You deeply care about your reputation here. I tend to come and go, whereas you are a permanent fixture here.

I follow no one here. You do.

You care a lot.

LOL in fact your girlfriend @deesade WAS FOLLOWING ME FOR MONTHS!!! But then when we had a little exchange what was the first thing he did???? HE RAN AND UNFOLLOWED ME!!!!! LMFAO

I wet myself at that. The big bad internet ALPHA LOL was following me, then when he got his feelings hurt..."I'll show him by unfollowing him!!" Pure beta

And me I'm concerned about what "they " think. Please, bytch, actions speak louder than words.....

You care, and you care too much.
Take your medication and get that anger problem under control bro.

A real alpha living the alpha lifestyle and running plates simply would NOT HAVE THE TIME TO COMMIT TO THIS WEBSITE LIKE YOU DO!!!!

YOUR COMMITMEMT AND EMOTIONAL INVESTMENT TO THIS WEBSITE BETRAYS YOUR ALPHA LIFESTYLE.

I tell you what. I concede, sir. You are the KING.....of sosuave
Hah.. says who? You?

I'm on here during the day. I usually post on my lunch break and when things at work get slow. Plus, plates are less time consuming than "relationships" when you do it right.

For someone who "doesn't care" you spend a lot of time worrying about "The life of Poon King" and "who is following you" and "what deesade is doing".

You're not fooling anyone but yourself. We can all see right through you. Its fun to watch though.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
No it was worse than that....I felt like beating a woman's a.ss

I don't know what's hypocritical about what I'm saying?

Again, I've already detailed this.

I was considering going MGTOW and saying fvck it, but unfortunately I can't do that because despite how much the shyt was pissing me off, I was actually happier with the chicks IN my life than outside of it.

My point to the OP is that he's saying he's MGTOW....he's saying he's done......so I'm telling him to be fvcking done then. Leave this website, stop discussing women, and go your own way. If you are done, be done. Or, if you need a break, say you are taking a break.

I'm sick of these MGTOW guys who claim to be going their own way and no longer wanting to deal with women, constantly discussing/debating women every single day. If you're fvcking DONE, be DONE.
So it's ok for you to consider going MGTOW and still post on here, but it's not ok for thefixer14 to quit dating, despite emphatically saying he isn't MGTOW.

Tenacity are you still having trouble, spotting the hypocrite?
That's strange, because I bet no one else is.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she no shows, you go eat anyway, or call another plate. No big deal.
When I was single with many plates (especially from tinder) if I ever got a "sorry" from a girl I would go anyway with another date, take a picture (showing slight arm/chest of the other girl) and then post it as an instagram story. I hid the story from all my plates apart from the one that declined — it always worked like a charm.

Dating is a lost cause in the west anyway. There is some serious debate about whether women overseas less influenced by feminism can be different, or has social media/technology gotten to all of them?
It's not a lost cause, but social media/feminism has damaged all of them yes. Only maybe in the middle east the women there seem to be more of the equality-feminist type rather than the man-basher breed.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So it's ok for you to consider going MGTOW and still post on here, but it's not ok for thefixer14 to quit dating, despite emphatically saying he isn't MGTOW.
- I didn't say it isn't OK for him to quit dating, he's a grown a.ss man, he can do what he wants to do.

- Yes, I was considering opting out of dating women altogether, but I didn't actually do so. As a result, that's why I stuck around here to continue to discuss (and bytch) about my dating situation with women.

- The OP said he has OPTED OUT of dating women, so with that being said, what is the point of STILL being on a website where guys sit around discussing how to date women......when you no longer are dating women?

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- I didn't say it isn't OK for him to quit dating, he's a grown a.ss man, he can do what he wants to do.

- Yes, I was considering opting out of dating women altogether, but I didn't actually do so. As a result, that's why I stuck around here to continue to discuss (and bytch) about my dating situation with women.

- The OP said he has OPTED OUT of dating women, so with that being said, what is the point of STILL being on a website where guys sit around discussing how to date women......when you no longer are dating women?
LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.