Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I'm convinced

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
I'm gonna take this girl from this dude...

Yeah, thats right...I'm a get the girl.

I've worked her IL the past two weeks and she's starting to open up.

She screams my name in the hallways, sings to me about my name, she waits for me after class at the end of the day and she says I'm everything. All I need is some isolation. And this dude she was with, he went AWOL for about 2 weeks and called her yesterday. He was in jail and she recently quit doing drugs and all that crazy sh*t, so she might not be into this dude as much anymore.

Point is, I need some seduction tips for when I Isolate her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
'bout "hey, come here".

Just talk to her. You don't need any specific technique. Use your "instinct".
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I really wouldnt take a chick off of an ex con. Period.

But as you're not me, just go talk to her and 'trust your instinct' as jonny said.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
haha. the nemo thing is hilarious

hey lets go somewhere with a little bit more privacy... (she'll get the hint if she aint stupid and since she's so into you, she wont be turned off)
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
so you want to seduce her, well move your toungue liek a snake moves it tounge and move your arms in a wiggling kind of motion, girl just can not resist this, do you sense the sarcasm...

listen there nothing you can do to get her in to some trance so she starts loving you loads, maybe there is a method but it will not be so easy, you will not be able to do it, yet going by the way it looks, i would say your doing a pretty good job of attracting her.

just act like you have the whole time as she obviosly likes it, and just make your move
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
I've held hands with her, and she's sat on my lap and I've whispered in her ear, and she's bought me lunch ......I want this girl dude.
 
Top