I'm confused...

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little confused...
Gah..I was running game on this hott chick a month or two ago and everything was going smooth until all of a sudden she just "was too busy." Of course, I said that was b/s, and that she just didn't want to spend time with me, so I left that b3tch.

Recently though, she's been giving me heavy eye contact and smiling...also when I pass her way, she suddenly looks in the other direction, or makes excuses to go into the bathroom.

What should I do? Usually when I leave a girl, I leave her for good, but this chick is confused...and she's starting to get me confused.

Help please. :)

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fak! I thought I was da master playa, but even I have some stuff to learn, lol.

She wears some awesome perfume, I think I might use that to get some heavy kino in...

:D

One more thing supergigalo. 2 days ago I got gray contacts, A LOT of more girls have become available to me that I just don't know what to do, lol. I've given them all kino (i.e. holding hands, back and hand massages, touching them with my nose, etc.).

This girl just can't get enough of me, she basically remembered my curriculum at school, lol. :woo:

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Make sure you use this Neg-Hit:

You: Hey what kind of perfume is that?
Her: It's __________.
You: Oh sweet my teacher from last hour was wearing that. It smells good.

:up:
Hahaha! She'll definitely laugh at that one, thanks bro. I love my contacts, they make me twice more sexier, obv.~ :cheer:

She tends to put on more makeup throughout the day. I should definitely comment on that right?

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Ok, so I told her that I'll talk to her later...that's it.

This has done MANY things in my favor, and she was shocked I talked to her after such long time.

Now comes the hard part...

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Yes use another Neg-Hit. Caution: Do use too many Neg-Hits in a night. One or two is good.

You: I like girls you wear a lot of makeup. It's looks good on you.
Her: Oh..Thanks.

hahaha :crackup:
Heh, you're good at neg-hits. ;)

So now I need to draw her out alone, so her and me can make some sweet love. Thing is, I have to comment on the past, cuz like her "friends" ruined our relationship.

Any idea what I should say (never had like an encounter like this, EVER, so I need help). :D

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

It would be great if someone actually posted (to help) besides SuperGigaloDJ and me. =]

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Hawtness
Fak! I thought I was da master playa, but even I have some stuff to learn, lol.

She wears some awesome perfume, I think I might use that to get some heavy kino in...

:D

One more thing supergigalo. 2 days ago I got gray contacts, A LOT of more girls have become available to me that I just don't know what to do, lol. I've given them all kino (i.e. holding hands, back and hand massages, touching them with my nose, etc.).

This girl just can't get enough of me, she basically remembered my curriculum at school, lol. :woo:
looooooool

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is avoiding you and making excuses to go to the bathroom, you are out! If she has barred you before, saying she is "too busy", you have little chance. Sorry, but its the reality.

As far as tight game, no matter how tight it is, you will ALWAYS have girls who are not interested in YOU! The sooner you face that, the better! Dont waste your time on her! Go for this mass of other girls available to you! :D

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
If she is avoiding you and making excuses to go to the bathroom, you are out! If she has barred you before, saying she is "too busy", you have little chance. Sorry, but its the reality.

As far as tight game, no matter how tight it is, you will ALWAYS have girls who are not interested in YOU! The sooner you face that, the better! Dont waste your time on her! Go for this mass of other girls available to you! :D
I have been bro. Anyway, when I do see her, I'll talk to her and apply some heavy kino on her. If it doesn't work then I know I'm out.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
ATTENTION

women do this to get attention. they double check to see if you are still into them to get a quickie ego boost. Hoes.