"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I'm confused

Neoblaze

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New York
I have a weird situation that happened to me today(im 16) in which I
attempted to talk to this girl that i'm interested in, here's how it went:
ME:You dont say hi?
Her:*stays quiet*
like 10 minutes later...
Her:looks at me directly in the eyes
ME:How are you(in spanish)
Her:continues to stay quiet then turns back around
What's up with that? ,did i forget to mention that my heart beating rapidly when i was talking to her and around her,i was nervous alright,but i tried to commence a conversation,anyways what do you make out of this situation?,anything would be good,thanks:cool:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
From the convo, I would have to say that she probably isn't interested. But then again, wtf do I know? Decide for yourself, man. If she isn't interested, move on to the next.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Noone throw anything at me but....was she deaf...? Being serious here...
 

Neoblaze

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New York
nope,not deaf n both languages, i couldnt tell the expression of her eyses but i think she was just looking at me,as if she was waiting for me to say something(which i did,but as you all know she stayed quiet)
 

Neoblaze

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New York
maybe but then again who cares:eek:, you guys are right,if she's not interested then i should move on
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top