"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I'm confused

bob0

New Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I need help. I've got all this information that u need to be a challenge to women, and use '****y and funny' techniques. Well, my friend has tried to hook me up with his cousin that lives a long way away. i talk to her on the internet sometimes. the other nite we were talkin about her visitin and she couldn't get a ride over here. i told her that i didn't think she was worth goin and gettin, just as a joke. she got mad at me. she told my friend she hated me. i was just kiddin and tryin to be ****y funny, but i guess i wasn't was i? but then my friend told her i was just jokin. i don't think she likes me but she isn't mad as much now. is what i said bad, or does she just not have a sense of humor?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
You have to learn to NEG-hit, because your was one of the worst I have heard. Your attitude was more jerk like, then C+F. And you should never say that you 'think' that. You should have said something like.

"Are you worth gettin'?"

There is a slim line between hate and love, learn to cross it.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
what did you actually say to her?

if you said "i don't think you're worth going to get", then that sounds very serious and would naturally make most people angry unless you followed it by 5smilies

slimijs is right, it's much better if you ask the question: "is it really worth me coming to get you?" - this also works as a test, because if she starts qualifying herself like mad e.g. "i'm so brilliant, i'm smart, i'm outgoing..." then you know she's a low self-respect kind of person

here's an idea, next time you speak to her, if she brings what you said up, say "look, i'm tired of these games you're playing. we're both adults, why don't you just come out and tell me you love me" - that's a pretty daring one, so be careful
 

sosofresh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
u.s. of a.
I think the two b4 me are right. The "i don't think" part kinda killed you. next time if your unsure of how she'll take it, just put a "lol" next to it.
 
Top