“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I'm coming out of the closet.

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
The beauty of semen retention & no fap is.. Mastered my sexual desires, so never ever will I be compeled to fuk a fat chick.. It's just disgusting.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Yeah but you're not actually talking about fat women. You're talking about a fit girl with curves... That's not fat bro.
I think you need to give some names & years of gals that you consider "fit with curves". Without it, there is no standard of reference.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
I just don't like slender women. The most in-shape/slender/beautiful by TV standards woman I've gone out with was 5'6 150lbs.
That's fat. I could see a 5'6" gal being 135# and barely within spec.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
The beauty of semen retention & no fap is.. Mastered my sexual desires, so never ever will I be compeled to fuk a fat chick.. It's just disgusting.
My plan is semen rotation, the idea is to put it in as many different women as possible, as often as possible.
 
Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Hey... if that's your thing then it's all good. Unlike others here, you'll get no push-back from me. Everybody has a preferred type.

I suppose that I'm a bit of an anomaly too. I actually prefer women around my own age.

These type of women (over 40 or over weight) are not as much of a hot commodity and so, there's an added bonus; we are usually valued and treated like kings.

If you've got something that is working, then who cares what a bunch of internet male forum members think. In fact, it's a bit 'odd' that they are doing so much flexing among a bunch of other men.
 

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
277
Reaction score
97
Age
32
Hey... if that's your thing then it's all good. Unlike others here, you'll get no push-back from me. Everybody has a preferred type.

I suppose that I'm a bit of an anomaly too. I actually prefer women around my own age.

These type of women (over 40 or over weight) are not as much of a hot commodity and so, there's an added bonus; we are usually valued and treated like kings.

If you've got something that is working, then who cares what a bunch of internet male forum members think. In fact, it's a bit 'odd' that they are doing so much flexing among a bunch of other men.
Yeah, shouldn't they be flexing in front of women? Unless they're homosexual.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Yeah, shouldn't they be flexing in front of women? Unless they're homosexual.
Nah... I don't think that it's an issue of forum members being gay.
But, if there's this need to flex and prove oneself to a bunch of internet strangers (among this forum)...then... can you really see them as being successful with women in real life? I can't.
 

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
277
Reaction score
97
Age
32
Nah... I don't think that it's an issue of forum members being gay.
But, if there's this need to flex and prove oneself to a bunch of internet strangers (among this forum)...then... can you really see them as being successful with women in real life? I can't.
Me neither! That's what I just realized.

If I were successful with women (which I am) and I see someone being successful, I wouldn't want to bring them down a notch.

Jealousy, that's a female's trait.
~ Jay-Z
 
Top