I'm busy for some weeks but want to keep her hot

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've known this girl for a bit, recently been on a proper date and there's good interest by both. So I want to make the next date an evening thing, not expecting sex but certainly some escalation!

But I don't have time the next 2 weekends, so I want to keep her hot during that time. What to do?

I don't want to text/call her too much - we're not really romantic yet and she's not very playful either. If I fluff talk any more I'll become her best friend but not a lover.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I admit we don't have a strong connection... to be honest I find her personality a bit dull. But I have the hots for her beautiful face! And body. Which is why I'm still interested... would be such a shame ;)

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like the use of funny pics (especially if you took it - but if not, something funny off the net will do) that don't require a reply.

Similarly, funny one liners that don't need to start a convo "Holy sh!t I just saw this super fat chick sitting at starbucks with a donut in each hand. Have some pride!!" (ok that was lame but I can't think of anything else right now).

You can also substitute "interesting" for either one (baddass urban art, cool car, 3 legged horse, whatever).

She can reply with a STATEMENT "lol" or "cool" or "gross I hate fat people" in which case you LEAVE IT ALONE.

Or, she might ask questions that can lead to a brief convo "where is that?" or "what kind of donuts". Answer the questions in a witty way, then LEAVE IT ALONE.

If she uses a generally LAME convo starter "haha, how you been" you say "epic" then LEAVE IT ALONE.

Best reply from her: "haha that's awesome. I miss seeing you, can't wait til next weekend" to which you reply "I'll make it worth the wait" then LEAVE IT ALONE.

Hope that helps.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if your confident enough i would just leave her boil for 2 weeks

before you do this though , i will advise that she will likely already know wether your confident enough to leave her for 2 weeks so think that over ;)