Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Breaking Married Women's Hearts...

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
I've written before about how difficult it is for older women to pair bond. However, I neglected to mention that younger women are now starting to have severe problems pair bonding also.

Just about every single younger attractive married woman I meet wants to cheat on her husband with me, obviously making it very difficult for me to hang out with married couples.

The more attractive and younger the married woman is, the more likely it is she will make her move, and the harder she'll charge. This includes sliding into my DM's (or email or phone). It includes straight up sexual fondling in public. It includes following me into the bathroom for a quickie. Same holds true for girls in supposedly committed long term relationships...

In the past year or so I've gotten more and more reluctant to follow up with these women. The incredible thing is, it is actually destroying these women emotionally. I see them occasionally either in person or in their social media feed, and they are clearly depressed, angry or just emotionally flat, completely unlike themselves prior to the rejection.

So this is how crazy things have gotten. Married women become emotionally devastated when a man won't cooperate in destroying her marriage and cheating on her husband. For so many women these days, cheating is taken forgranted. Emotionally and psychologically, these women in their minds, are still single. Their husband is just a sidekick, a business partner, a source of income or in some cases, just a pet (I've even seen women speak more highly of their dog than their husband, no joke).

The moral collapse continues unabated, who knows where it will end? It's becoming more preposterous, more inconceivable and almost imposible to comprehend.

What kind of a world do we live in where doing the right thing makes one a villain?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've written before about how difficult it is for older women to pair bond. However, I neglected to mention that younger women are now starting to have severe problems pair bonding also.

Just about every single younger attractive married woman I meet wants to cheat on her husband with me, obviously making it very difficult for me to hang out with married couples.

The more attractive and younger the married woman is, the more likely it is she will make her move, and the harder she'll charge. This includes sliding into my DM's (or email or phone). It includes straight up sexual fondling in public. It includes following me into the bathroom for a quickie. Same holds true for girls in supposedly committed long term relationships...

In the past year or so I've gotten more and more reluctant to follow up with these women. The incredible thing is, it is actually destroying these women emotionally. I see them occasionally either in person or in their social media feed, and they are clearly depressed, angry or just emotionally flat, completely unlike themselves prior to the rejection.

So this is how crazy things have gotten. Married women become emotionally devastated when a man won't cooperate in destroying her marriage and cheating on her husband. For so many women these days, cheating is taken forgranted. Emotionally and psychologically, these women in their minds, are still single. Their husband is just a sidekick, a business partner, a source of income or in some cases, just a pet (I've even seen women speak more highly of their dog than their husband, no joke).

The moral collapse continues unabated, who knows where it will end? It's becoming more preposterous, more inconceivable and almost imposible to comprehend.
You should get her almost into the act and tell her "now take your azz home to your husband". It seems these days "cheating" is a primary form of intimacy.

I re-read your post. They are fvcking sick...

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why are you rejecting the married girls? I never had a married girl hit on me, but I have banged girls who had a boyfriend and they have been awesome lays.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of married women just want to see if they've still got it. Doesn't mean they will necessarily cheat, but they just need to know you'd F them if they would let you.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A tad of sober science can also be useful: our samples are probably biased and doesn't reflect the "general population" and it is therefore hard to generalise. For instance, club girls have their characteristics, according to my experience.

I think of pair bonding. Those who find a lot of girls that have trouble pair bonding maybe do so for a reason. Many of us are "players" in one way or another, and for some reason doesn't practice pair bonding. Perhaps like attracts like.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s new the know they’ll qualify for cash and prizes like never before is they get divorced and that it terrifies their men.

It’s about hedonism and just following their feels. It’s much easier IMO for a woman to view it as “just sex” than it is for a normative man.

Women also know what men want to hear, you could be getting played as well.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What kind of a world do we live in where doing the right thing makes one a villain?

It's because of the new world order agenda which is spear headed by feminism. Women are being brainwashed to take the role as men. While men are being neutered. Most of them lost their pair bonding ability in their teenage stages let alone adulthood.

If you call them out on the obvious, they will act like you are crazy and too old fashioned thinking and kind of like you are foolish or retarded....the same way if you mention having religious faith. A lot of people will condemn you as stupid in their minds. Other men as well even.

Ofcourse these women are unhappy. Because of the brainwashing they can't even figure out why they are unhappy even though the answer is right in front of them.

As a single male, why are you even hanging out with married couples. Is it a social group thing? I never understood this.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tad of sober science can also be useful: our samples are probably biased and doesn't reflect the "general population" and it is therefore hard to generalise. For instance, club girls have their characteristics, according to my experience.

I think of pair bonding. Those who find a lot of girls that have trouble pair bonding maybe do so for a reason. Many of us are "players" in one way or another, and for some reason doesn't practice pair bonding. Perhaps like attracts like.
I believe that this is spot on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You aren't destroying her marriage, she isn't leaving and the dude isn't finding out most likely.

She just wants to have some fun on the side because obviously her husband or boyfriend isn't satisfying her sexually.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP hate to burst your bubble of an ego but breaking a womans heart is impossible. You dont know **** about their nature. They hate their own children to a more above average degree.
That broken heart you think is broke? Is just Ice cream until she hits the next MICRO HONEY MOON. <------' read that again 10-15 times.

It's just their egos not their hearts. Women are extremely vain and can't handle rejection. OP is clearly getting an ego boost from this as well ha.