Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm boycotting the NFL

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right you and the other 12 members who already don't watch football anyway are going to do so much damage. The NFLs ratings are great. They are not going to miss you. Protesting the anthem is idiotic. Oh you sure are brave for disrespecting the only country that allows you to make millions of dollars for playing a game. If they were really serious about their statements they wouldn't play. I love what the NFL did to Kap. The NFL is a private industry. They operate as they please as long as they follow the law. Colin Kaepernick is not entitled to a job. Not only did he bring unwanted attention and drama to a struggling teams locker room. But he singlehandedly eraised everything that he was standing for by broadcasting the fact that he doesn't vote AND supporting Fidel Castro.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The NFLs ratings are great.
Not so much. At least not as much as in previous years. Even a (small) boycott because of Kaepernick LAST year seemed to spook the NFL. I hoping (but not holding my breath) that another one may spook them even more.

That said the NFL players should be the ones boycotting. For Kap and a whole host of other even more important reasons. Now THAT would scare The Man.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NFL has basically turn into slavery or property for the players, I wish one day the players will stop playing for at least two games, and make the owners suffer
Yeah, let's boycott a job that pays you millions of dollars. You liberals continue to show your genius.

The market will adapt. If players boycott, they'll find replacements. If not, and the product suffers, some other sport will take its place. Then what will the players do? Boycott the free market? Well, then again.....

LOLZZZ libs

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The market will adapt. If players boycott, they'll find replacements.
Like the refs!

If not, and the product suffers, some other sport will take its place.
The NBA has been primed for this for awhile.