“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Im boring and I dont have any stories in my arsenal

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I read the thread "Conversations in High School".

Im not a good story teller. Much because I had a boring life so I dont have any stories in my arsenal. How can I become a better orator and a more interesting person?

I can't talk about relationships with a girl because I never had one. Not even a freindship.

What the hell do I do to get better at these skills?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
you want an interesting life. Do something that scares you every day. This is in the bible and it is high quality advice and life changing if followed
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
"I was backpacking through western europe, when i stop at this...." :D
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Go to band camp and you'll have lots of stories to tell....

"this one time, at band camp...."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
lol, that was funny.
But seriously. Yea mrsroy said to go out and do stuff but Im having a problem doing that because I have nobody to go out and do stuff with.
 

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Here. . . borrow one of mine

I was over at my X-g/f's house w/ her and some other ppl and we were about to go play hide-n-seek. Her mom was like, "Yall should play, especially since its dark, I'm goin inside, bye."
So I figure its a good time to go take a piss b4 we got started, i walked over to the bushes and started peein...then i saw the bushes rustlin, rustlin like crazy, i thought there was a radioactive koala bear in dat b*tch or some sh*t.
(Little did i know that that b*tch that said she was goin inside went back in the woods to scare us while we were hiding)
So i'm just pissin , just pissin, and "RAAAAAAAAAAAA". . .that twisted scallywag Milf was jumpin out at me w/ her arms up
Now I had to make a quick decision...either i could stop my pee, which would kinda sting, whip the **** back matrix style....or take the oppuritunity of a lifetime and give her somea that penis she was on the prowl for, risk my g/f seein her mom get wild infront of her own face.....or...spin kick that fine hunk'a hoe

at this moment time seemed to stop...I had to make a decision and i had to make it fast...


lol, that usually gets some laughs, but its too damn long unless u both r bored
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
it was funny but you didnt finish it. People are always anticipating the result or end of the story. I know what you did decide to do, the most logical one, but still you didnt finish it!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
whip the **** back matrix style
haha, ive used something to that extent before.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
OMG , hahaha that was soo funny

hey people lets list more of your stories
 
Top