Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im boring and I dont have any stories in my arsenal

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the thread "Conversations in High School".

Im not a good story teller. Much because I had a boring life so I dont have any stories in my arsenal. How can I become a better orator and a more interesting person?

I can't talk about relationships with a girl because I never had one. Not even a freindship.

What the hell do I do to get better at these skills?

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
you want an interesting life. Do something that scares you every day. This is in the bible and it is high quality advice and life changing if followed

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I was backpacking through western europe, when i stop at this...." :D

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to band camp and you'll have lots of stories to tell....

"this one time, at band camp...."

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, that was funny.
But seriously. Yea mrsroy said to go out and do stuff but Im having a problem doing that because I have nobody to go out and do stuff with.

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here. . . borrow one of mine

I was over at my X-g/f's house w/ her and some other ppl and we were about to go play hide-n-seek. Her mom was like, "Yall should play, especially since its dark, I'm goin inside, bye."
So I figure its a good time to go take a piss b4 we got started, i walked over to the bushes and started peein...then i saw the bushes rustlin, rustlin like crazy, i thought there was a radioactive koala bear in dat b*tch or some sh*t.
(Little did i know that that b*tch that said she was goin inside went back in the woods to scare us while we were hiding)
So i'm just pissin , just pissin, and "RAAAAAAAAAAAA". . .that twisted scallywag Milf was jumpin out at me w/ her arms up
Now I had to make a quick decision...either i could stop my pee, which would kinda sting, whip the **** back matrix style....or take the oppuritunity of a lifetime and give her somea that penis she was on the prowl for, risk my g/f seein her mom get wild infront of her own face.....or...spin kick that fine hunk'a hoe

at this moment time seemed to stop...I had to make a decision and i had to make it fast...

lol, that usually gets some laughs, but its too damn long unless u both r bored

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was funny but you didnt finish it. People are always anticipating the result or end of the story. I know what you did decide to do, the most logical one, but still you didnt finish it!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whip the **** back matrix style
haha, ive used something to that extent before.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG , hahaha that was soo funny

hey people lets list more of your stories