"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"I'm Bored"

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Little background - A girl from work (I know what everyone says about girls at work, but it's just a part-time job while I'm a student), have got to know her quite well now. She has a boyfriend of about 2 years, it's fairly serious - they gonna get a house together in the near future.
This girl is really hot, but a little weird. She constantly talks about herself, and mentions her boyfriend quite a lot. At first, I knew there was no chance, so I stopped myself from becoming emotionally attached to her. Basically just acting like a friend to her. I try and practice my ****y and funny on her and it gets a good response - she hits me on the arm, says 'I'm mean', etc.
Recently, she has got quite touchy feely with me at work - askin me for hugs and stuff, while we in the office. She constantly txts me and calls me quite often now, especially after a nite out.
Still I thought nothing of this, and wasn't really interested anyway (she's quite emotionally unstable). Then, the other day, she comes in with a hand-made christmas card, and a box of chocolates for me. Plus other times she has gone out for lunch or whatever, she has brought me back small gifts. Again, it still seems she's just doing this in a friendly way (she has problems with keeping friends).

But suddenly, because we spend so much time together at work, we have a lot of fun, I've started to think about her a lot more. I'm really trying hard to fight the urge to think of her "that way", but she's just so goddamn hot!!

Anyway, the other day, we went out to buy a sandwich for lunch, and she wanted to get a cd. While we were walking back to work, after 40 mins or so, she suddenly just says "I'm bored"!
I've heard comments before that a girl saying this means she's bored of waiting for u to make a move. She can't have really just been bored, cos we were just walking from the shop back to work!! I thought this was strange, as she has never shown any romantic interest in me - she just really seems to like me as a friend. We have been in a club together a few times before, still no signs of romantic interest, except some hand holding.

To be fair, if this was any other girl, I would think that she was interested in me. But I don't get that vibe from her. Like I said she seems to have trouble getting and keeping friends, and i think that's all she wants me to be, and so do I.
But the "I'm bored" comment baffled me, anyone have any ideas or thoughts?
thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I think what it means is that she is bored with her "borefriend" and is waiting for you to ask her out and relieve her from her boredom.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
till no signs of romantic interest, except some hand holding.
am i the only one who finds something wrong with this statement.

Dude, its right in front of your eyes.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Some girls do this, put out "buy signals" while they are with their boyfriend they are thinking of dumping or whatnot.

You also said she was emotionally unstable, etc.

I agree with someone of you on trying to make a move and see what happens or see what position you are in whether : boyfriend potential or cuddle b1tch (cuddle b1tches provide all the comfort of a boyfriend without the sex part)

Whatever you do, protect your heart.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
am i the only one who finds something wrong with this statement.

Dude, its right in front of your eyes. [/B]
You ain't the only one......she gives me hugs in the office, she brings me handmaid christmas presents, she texts me in the evenings, she tries to hold my hand, she spends lots of time with me at work..........*slaps lloyd across face* GET IT TOGETHER MAN. SHE WANTS YOUR MEAT INSIDE HER!!!
 
Top