"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I'm being such an AFC!

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Chicago
It has been like a week and a half since I got out of a relationship with this girl. She was the first girl that I had dated in more than 2 years, and I went all AFC and started to think that she was special and we had some sacred bond or something, even though the relationship wasnt THAT great and she definitely wasnt good for me. We saw each other for like 6 weeks before she ****ed it up.

On homecoming night the b!tch got drunk and started getting all over this guy while I was sitting there, myself drunk too, staring and forcing myself not to smash the guy's face in. There was nothing bad going on between us when she did this. In fact, it was going pretty damn good one minute, and the next minute she is hopping on this guy. I was so drunk and so pissed, and I let her ruin my night. I sat there pissed off in the corner the entire night.

The next day I talked to her and she said she doesnt know how to explain herself, and she had no idea why she did it. Then she said she didnt want a relationship because she had a lot of sh*t in her life to sort out. She said she had already done some bogus sh*t to me and we werent even that serious, and she didnt want to have to deal with **** like that.

I was really pissed at her, and I still am pissed about what she did, but I still find myself wishing we could have worked out. I was really sad for like 2 days after homecoming, and since then I have still gotten sad when i thought about her. I find myself thinking about her way too much. I occupy myself with plenty of hobbies, but still, at some point during the day I think about her. I see her at school at least a few times every day, and I find myself anticipating these moments. I have made sure to walk by her in the morning when I am going to talk to my friends. I dont know why either, all I do is look at her and she looks at me and all my bad feelings come back.

I have tried to stop thinking about her, but it is hard when I see her every day. During the relationship I was going through a rough time in my life, so I guess that I might have latched onto her and I relied on her to make me feel like there was something good about my life, and now that she is gone I am having trouble feeling good about myself.

I need to prevent this type of thing in future relationships, because I dont like placing my happiness in the hands of a hoe. I guess if I have enough other things in my life making me happy I won't give a damn if I have a girl or not...


Advice, however harsh, is much appreciated.

EDIT* I wrote this and realized that my problem is that I need to just quit thinking about her, and I need to force myself not to care about her or whether or not I see her, and right after thinking this I signed on AIM, and the first thing I thought as I signed on was "I wonder if she is online. If she is, will she talk to me? Should I talk to her? If she talks what will she say to me."

I tried, but still I couldnt force these thoughts out of my head.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
The girl ****ted on you boy.
I hear horror stories like this literally everdays from guys at my college .

I've come to the sad conclusion that when it comes to girls you are either the MAN or the *****. No in between.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Word ^
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
I hate girls. They are the most evil creations on the face of this god forsaken planet. They do the most unspeakably evil things and then have no rational explanation for it.

You were screwed over by the spawn of satan. Way to go. I would advise you to stay away from relationships for some time. Go out and get some poontang, sure, but don't concentrate on it. Instead, focus on other things; exercise, hobbies, whatever. Just do anything and everything to get your mind off of women. They suck anyway.

Women should not be causing you so much pain. They are meant to enhance your life. Let it be known that you will not be walked all over. Never talk to this beehotch again. Tell the guy you're happy that he has found a prostitute cheap enough to afford. She sucked anyway.
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm a newb..

..hey there guys.. uh..ahem.. um.. What's a AFC? :( I know.. I know.. but hey.. I'm a newb.. I don't know these things..

_Click
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
average frustrated chump.....
 
Top