"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I'm Back!!!!

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Washington
Hello, everyone. I used to visit this site religiously. With the knowledge I gained from this site I went from a very shy young man with no luck with women. Into a very well knowledge of how to seduce women, make women want you more than you want them, and the ability to take home at least 90% of the women I would talk to. (10% were already hooked up).
Now to fast forward with this knowledge I gained I met what I thought was the girl of my dreams, hot, well tempered, and also with a good head on her shoulders. That was 2.5 years ago. I am now single again becuase I begun to turn into an AFC as I got comfortable with her thinking that nothing would change becuase we planned on getting married and starting the big chapter of our life together. What I have learned over this last 2.5 years is that you can not fall back into an AFC way of thinking no matter how long.
There is a catch with this relationship and it is a big one............She is 24 years old and still a virgin, That was the challenge that I think kept me around for so long, too long. I have to admit I was in love with this girl, and I think that is going to be the hardest thing to change, even though I broke it off my mind has been in the same thought/with the same thought for a long time.
I have quickly read over the bible again, just as mainly a refresher course as I do still posess alot of the knowledge I had (i.e confidence, how I am the great catch although I do not want to be caught right now). What I was wondering though is if anyone knows where I could find some old posts on things to look for to tell if a girl is checking you out, since this is one of the things I havent had to look for for awhile, some of the rules like how long to wait to call, how long the initial convo should be before getting her number, stuff like this.
Just so you guys know that I havent lost it all, I went out this weekend and although I didnt get any numbers, although I was looking, I did make out with roughly 7 different girls all in the same dance club, had at least 3 that wanted me to go home with them, all in all it was a good night. I just walked around like I was the only man in that bar that every woman wanted, and they did notice it.
Any help with those past posts would be greatly appreciated.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Holy sh*t! We've been expecting you!
 

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Washington
Well I can honestly say that is nice to be back. I hopefully will have alot of good success stories to come.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You're right about the "AFC way of thinking"...it touches so much more in your life than just your ability to lay women. Even if you're secure in being with your girl, it doesn't mean you can just abandon your manhood. There's more to it than "getting" women.

Men used to be proud of being men for its own sake, not just of how much ass it got them.
 
Top