"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I'm BACK...

The Loner

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas, USA
Hey ya'll,

Maybe you guys remember me from a few months ago. Me and my situation with "Amy". Well, a couple of weeks ago Amy moved out of our house, finally, after 3 months, and I now have my own bed to sleep in once again... let me tell you, couches get old after that long.

Well, things were going OK right before she left. I told you about my AFC lil bro, who has a huge crush on her and treats her like gold and he wants nothing else in the world other than to be with her. She takes it with... good humour, I guess. But she has no feelings for him, of course. Views him as yet another one of those silly little boys. :)

Well, I've been listening to what you guys have been saying, and it's been working. I talk with her when it's convenient for me. Blah blah. And when I abruptly started almost ignoring her, not rude, mind you, just not going out of my way to acknowledge she exists, she got very confused. As the only hot girl in our entire home school group, I assure you she wasn't used to such treatment. She became very, very confused.

So she moves out, with the rest of her family. She gets settled. A couple weeks afterwards, I decide to be nice for a bit, and seeing as she is really addicted to a flash game series, I emailed her the link to the latest one to see if she had seen it yet. She hadn't. And I swear, she sends me so many emails now, it clogs up my inbox. If it wasn't for a strict dad, she would be calling me too, I'm sure. She is going out of her way to find web sites she thinks I would find interesting, she is talking about nothing in particular, saying LOL at every oppurtunity, it's nuts. I couldn't get rid of this girl now if I wanted to. Of course, I wait at least 4 days to reply to any of her messages, and I never answer all of her too many questions. Girls are quite inquisitive. :)

Most of this, of course, is because I am not crazy about her anymore. While I used to worship the ground she tread on, now I find myself thinking about her less and less. And it upsets her. Which is awesome. It's like, reverse something. I like her less, she likes me more. Way too easy. Way too cool.

I just wanted to let you guys know that you are awesome, and I have learned something more valuable from you guys than just how to snatch a chick: I have learned how to overcome oneitis. And that in itself is one valuable skill.

Also, at my swim team, which meets only over the summer, there are two girls who do not even know my name, but have total and complete crushes on me. They will do anything to get the slightest favor from me... they are constantly saying "Hey there" and "Can I have a high five?" blah blah, they won't leave me alone. It's kindof annoying, actually. But in a cool way.

- No Longer A Loner
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
And you are who...?
 

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Where are you in Arkansas? I'm living here for like 2-3 more weeks before i move.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Amy? Loner? sorry dude, the memory escapes me........ however, well done (i didn't actually read the post), so why am i posting?
 

The Loner

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas, USA
I know none of you... whered everybody else go? :p

And sorry, but I am hardly foolish enough to give away my address, even my city, to someone I "met" on the internet. :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Hey dude, which town in Arkansas you live in?

I live in Fayetteville dude!
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Loner, now that you're back (I remember your name but that's it), you might want to get involved in the Summer Games...great stuff.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Well done!

Don't take so long to answer her emails though. Four days?
 

The Loner

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas, USA
Originally posted by Porky
Well done!

Don't take so long to answer her emails though. Four days?

Ok... I assumed that since we wait 4-5 days for phone calls, same for emails. Of course, I forgot that that only applies when we are first "hooking up" with them. She views me as at least a friend, and waiting is just... stupid. Rude, if nothing else. Thanks for letting me see the light!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
*Hears "Welcome Back" Mase's new song*
 
Top