On Bumble today had a couple people "like me" but wants me to pay again in order to see them lmao. Watch, you pay and it's a tranny or landwhale I bet. Only way to not pay is to keep swiping and hope to come across their profile.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Nothing wrong with using tools at your disposal. The FB dating one I looked up because she has a pretty face BUT no body shots. I'm not going to go on a date and it ends up being a land whale. I saw her FB page so I was able to confirm she isn't a landwhale. Just a bit bigger bone frame which is fine so all systems go. Confirmed she's an HB7. Maybe even 7.5 but that photo was from 6 years ago since she has certain privacy settings that doesn't show many pics.
yea I get it... I like to just go and find out, if she's fat then I just never talk to her again, but whenever I meet women from OLD with no body pics, the first meeting is just a meet up. No date or money spent.Nothing wrong with using tools at your disposal. The FB dating one I looked up because she has a pretty face BUT no body shots. I'm not going to go on a date and it ends up being a land whale. I saw her FB page so I was able to confirm she isn't a landwhale. Just a bit bigger bone frame which is fine so all systems go. Confirmed she's an HB7. Maybe even 7.5 but that photo was from 6 years ago since she has certain privacy settings that doesn't show many pics.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
True too. This one is hot, but not athletic model hot. Before I got her number and was able to look her up I did ask her if she likes to stay active and stuff. Figured if she said she runs and works out I at least know she isn't likely a whale.yea I get it... I like to just go and find out, if she's fat then I just never talk to her again, but whenever I meet women from OLD with no body pics, the first meeting is just a meet up. No date or money spent.
I hit the jackpot once with a woman who had no body pics, it's like a 5% chance, but sometimes they hide their body pics because they DO have a great body, and they don't want all the sexual attention
Why do you say that?Slow motion train wreck.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You should visit the restaurant and give her a big tip like $ 1,000 so she'll think you have money and want to go out with you.That chick I'm supposed to go out with Wed afternoon got to work and said she has to work Wed now so is off friday and asked if we can reschedule it. I agreed to it. We could have done tomorrow but I work late tonight and cancelling like this lets make her wait a bit now. This is a red flag how she suddenly did that. She works in a restaurant as a waitress. She could probably have said no, she can't and has plans and said she needed wed off still.
This shows me that possibly her interest level isn't high enough to make that type of decision.
She was honest so I'll get her the benefit of the doubt this time. If she gives an excuse like this again then it's not happening. She always seems a bit wishy washy about a time and date until I just laid my foot down.
She is complaining about not being able to get any dates because she said guys always want HER to do the driving and meet them for a date. She lives on an island so she could be driving 20 miles or more. She said that guys flake and won't agree to dates because she refuses to drive to them. She brought this up with me for the first date not wanting to drive 30 miles to see me.
Me thinks possibly these guys know the game. Not wanting to drive to meet a woman that's acting flakey, especially from OLD so they give up and move on to someone else.
Really, this OLD just doesn't seem worth the effort. All the things having to go into it just to get a date.
I guess this is what everyone on here is trying to tell me about OLD.
IF I lived in a major city with a lot of young people to meet I would just drop this chick and not even worry about her, but being the circumstances I'm in I can't let any opportunity slip away.
So what is everyone's views on this? She does work in a restaurant though and it's a very busy tourist location so I can understand the schedule and stuff but still.
When a chick acts like this what do you do?
Nah let it be.I'm fighting the temptation to lock this thread up due to the density of lead.....
View attachment 3099
I dont think he will ever learn. He doesnt take any of the advice given to him.So much mental masturbation inthis threadall biggoal threads
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.