Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm avoiding IG and FB for game

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently started using phone number or Snapchat (popular in Sweden amongst younger) due to that my current Instagram profile derails girls. I unfortunately have a wrong profile, cultural capital, so for instance one girl couldn't process it and went home and did art instead of dating me.

"Girls just wanna have fun", and that's not the recipe of my profile. I believe a good male IG profile is consumption, materialism, vacation, sech. The girls don't want to perform or be intellectual (and neither do I these days). One might hypothetically find some "10 in all accounts" that can survive it all, but they are so rare that in practice one can forget about it. "Girls just wanna have fun."

In short, "if you got a crappy profile, don't use it until you've fixed it." Another contributor is that I have a low follower count.

Hence, in my case I believe it's the right decision to not use my IG, and instead leave it to personal chemistry. And after all, that matters the most, and mankind have mated plenty successfully without IG or other social media.

Now, it would be great if I had the statistics to back it up...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media much like swipe / dating apps will always be the woman's playground not the mans

Nothing a man posts can really compete with a females filtered instagram beauty / topless pictures

unless you are going to start posting pictures of yourself next to ferarris and mansions which most men simply will never be able to do OR you manufacture a fake image / lifestyle on your profile which will eventually compromise who you are as a man

with all that being said in 2023 its nigh on impossible not to have some sort of presence on social media I have around 400 "followers" which I have had for years because quite frankly I just didn't care about it , I also tend to post a lot of stuff which is probably deemed too "real" for social media and shatters peoples fake illusions of themselves & the world

This isn't really a smart way too attract women on social media and has cost me a good few in the past but to be honest I just don't care I do most of my work In the real world anyway

I will very rarely if ever message or like a woman's post on instagram unless we have already met, are sleeping together or are dating

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use IG in my current strategy, because it is a great way to show you have a fun life (and girls are looking for that and wanting to be part of it).

cold approach —> IG close —> fun lifestyle/good pictures —> easy date close

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media much like swipe / dating apps will always be the woman's playground not the mans
I disagree. You can as a man win on IG and OLD by simply being an attractive man. Hence the eternal debate about whether OLD works -- it works for those who are attractive. That's what my channels says.

unless you are going to start posting pictures of yourself next to ferarris and mansions which most men simply will never be able to do OR you manufacture a fake image / lifestyle on your profile which will eventually compromise who you are as a man
I have a friend who got "that lifestyle" and the car, etc, and yes, his statistics are what one would expect. He deserves it. So he got better things to do than be on a forum like this.

I think his route is one way, though very good, to go. The game challenge for men is as we know daunting, but the solution is a large challenge: to become that -- or some other kind of -- high-value man, which are indeed very rare. Either that, or whine. Work on yourself.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. You can as a man win on IG and OLD by simply being an attractive man. Hence the eternal debate about whether OLD works -- it works for those who are attractive. That's what my channels says.

I have a friend who got "that lifestyle" and the car, etc, and yes, his statistics are what one would expect. He deserves it. So he got better things to do than be on a forum like this.

I think his route is one way, though very good, to go. The game challenge for men is as we know daunting, but the solution is a large challenge: to become that -- or some other kind of -- high-value man, which are indeed very rare. Either that, or whine. Work on yourself.

You have it all wrong women do not primarily value men on how attractive they are like we do with them

They base their attraction off a combination of things

1) how you make them feel masculine / feminine polarity .....a lot of women out there crave the feeling & security of masculine dominant energy it is EXTREMELY difficult if not impossible to do this on social media especially if you don't really know her well

2) your status or perceived status again I would bet good money if you sampled 100,000 instagram accounts 50K female , 50K male

The females follower & like counts would dwarf the males by about 25:1 if not more

Its difficult as a male to recruit followers because most normal men will have a handful of mates and don't really do that much exciting stuff

women usually have massive social circles and also collect orbiters and simps over the years

3) your charisma , physicality and overall confidence - again most of this stuff is difficult to project on a male social platform unless you spend a lot of time understanding how to create content

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not used FB since uni in 2009, I've never had an Instagram, it's not needed for ANYTHING, especially not getting girls.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing alot of instagram closes. I am not a huge fan of it. My nephew reminded me that i need to be posting stuff on there to seem interesting. I basically had an instagram under my real name, but now i'm using a screen name. I may upload some stuff from a competition i was in.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I've built a lifestyle IG that gets DMs from chicks and dudes who want to link up/hang out.. Took a few years but content is king. if you don't live a pretty dope/fun lifestyle, its probably going to be impossible to get any traction. The same IG i can practically DM chicks and most of the time they're DTF. I mean its become stupid easy.. but its like whats hay to a horse? nothing new

I just took what I was already doing and just started taking time to actually pull out my phone and take more videos/pics and have my friends send me the **** they record/take photos of when we're hanging out

Its not much different on Snapchat though.. its all about content. People need to feel like they know you and your friends.. and if you're doing alot of cool, fun, and funny sh.t -- people are inspired/attracted to that.

Snapchat is fine i mean you can do alot with Snapchat.. But no matter what, make sure you're always building an IG profile.. IG is where all the hot girls resonate and the Social Media app they prefer over everything else.