“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Im An Idiot period.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Ok well heres what happened tonight. Me and this girl I like were hanging out down by her house. Carrying on really good conversation and just having a good time and laughing. Then I invite her to my place. She accepts and we start walking to my house. Well we get here, we sit down on the same couch, but on opposite ends. At first I could tell she was a little uneasy, so I start talking to her and turn on the tube. After about 15 min. of watching tv, she brings her legs up on the couch and points both of them towards me. I catch her out of the corner of my eye looking at me alot. Like every 5 min. she turns her head and stares at me for about 5 seconds. After this she starts getting closer and closer to me, her body is leaning in towards me, and after everything I say, she gives me this big smile. I get up go to the bathroom come back, and she is even closer to me. I show her some things on my phone, her body language is poiting towards me like crazy and her heads gets right up to mine. AM I THAT FREAKING STUPID. Tell me please god someone tell me, I really fvcked this up didnt I...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Well, you know that she's attracted to you now dont you? haha. Well, i'd go out w/ her on another date and see how things go. Keep the sexual tension up although, that'll help you out. Just next time she gets all up close to you, make a move, you'll have few chances after the second. You didn't fuKKK up, you are just a lil premature with your actions. Work on it, you'll be fine.
 

average joe2003

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
next time that happens, touching her will deffinetly not make the situation worse.
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Just look at it this way: You left her in suspense! That's all!

You didn't mess this up, if anything, she'll come on to you a little stronger next time. That's when you go ahead and make your move.

Don't beat yourself up about it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No, he didn't keep her in suspense, he ****ed up.

There's a time to play games and there's a time to ACT. This was a time to act. You'll learn eventually after ****ing up enough times.
 

Samim

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I love it when sexless guys lend their support for their kind. It's like a fat girls' club around here.

You screwed up, period. If you want to advance in any relationship, you have to notice subtle sexual cues. These, my friend, were huge ones. Good luck in the future.
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
what u did can be looked at from both ways. yah u shoulda made a move if a chic i comin on that strong, but u didnt entirly **** up. chances are she will be coming at u even stronger next time, but when/if she does, dont let it pass u by.
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
what u did can be looked at from both ways. yah u shoulda made a move if a chic is comin on that strong, but u didnt entirly **** up. chances are she will be coming at u even stronger next time, but when/if she does, dont let it pass u by.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Uh, no. Chances are she'll get discouraged. If she does come on to you, more power to ya - but how many of you here can say you completely ****ed up an opportunity with a girl and a week later she was still in love with you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
She has a boyfriend though...so do you think its possible that she realizes that I didnt make a move because she has one?
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by Porky
No, he didn't keep her in suspense, he ****ed up.

There's a time to play games and there's a time to ACT. This was a time to act. You'll learn eventually after ****ing up enough times.
I agree...

Try to chill with her again next time, and if she doesn't show up, drop it. The reason she doesn't show up is because you blew the chance and now she thinks you're a p*ssy. Don't mess up like that again. The minute you sit on the couch, you have to initiate some form of kino to get things started off. She's looking at you? Don't ignore it. Ask her straight up, "Why you keep looking at me?" In a playful tone. She might deny it but tease back, like "Yes you were." Tickle her. Have fun with her. She walked into your house. She obviously was down for SOMETHING.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Heh heh,

She has a boyfriend though...so do you think its possible that she realizes that I didnt make a move because she has one?
Ah, how a love the amoral...
You see, now you're starting to **** up. Who cares what she's thinking? You can never know for sure, so just lose that thought. Porky and ppl do have a point, the easier way in this situation would have been to have got with her. Still, your target is still the same, so you just have to do what you did before but this time grab your balls and go for it!

Don't think too much about the consequences of what you did. Assume she still fancies your ass, and react with that in mind. By the way, if her boyfriend is one of your mates you're doing a big **** up.
 
Top