Im An Idiot period.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well heres what happened tonight. Me and this girl I like were hanging out down by her house. Carrying on really good conversation and just having a good time and laughing. Then I invite her to my place. She accepts and we start walking to my house. Well we get here, we sit down on the same couch, but on opposite ends. At first I could tell she was a little uneasy, so I start talking to her and turn on the tube. After about 15 min. of watching tv, she brings her legs up on the couch and points both of them towards me. I catch her out of the corner of my eye looking at me alot. Like every 5 min. she turns her head and stares at me for about 5 seconds. After this she starts getting closer and closer to me, her body is leaning in towards me, and after everything I say, she gives me this big smile. I get up go to the bathroom come back, and she is even closer to me. I show her some things on my phone, her body language is poiting towards me like crazy and her heads gets right up to mine. AM I THAT FREAKING STUPID. Tell me please god someone tell me, I really fvcked this up didnt I...

Reaction score
Well, you know that she's attracted to you now dont you? haha. Well, i'd go out w/ her on another date and see how things go. Keep the sexual tension up although, that'll help you out. Just next time she gets all up close to you, make a move, you'll have few chances after the second. You didn't fuKKK up, you are just a lil premature with your actions. Work on it, you'll be fine.

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time that happens, touching her will deffinetly not make the situation worse.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at it this way: You left her in suspense! That's all!

You didn't mess this up, if anything, she'll come on to you a little stronger next time. That's when you go ahead and make your move.

Don't beat yourself up about it.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he didn't keep her in suspense, he ****ed up.

There's a time to play games and there's a time to ACT. This was a time to act. You'll learn eventually after ****ing up enough times.

Samim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when sexless guys lend their support for their kind. It's like a fat girls' club around here.

You screwed up, period. If you want to advance in any relationship, you have to notice subtle sexual cues. These, my friend, were huge ones. Good luck in the future.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
what u did can be looked at from both ways. yah u shoulda made a move if a chic i comin on that strong, but u didnt entirly **** up. chances are she will be coming at u even stronger next time, but when/if she does, dont let it pass u by.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
what u did can be looked at from both ways. yah u shoulda made a move if a chic is comin on that strong, but u didnt entirly **** up. chances are she will be coming at u even stronger next time, but when/if she does, dont let it pass u by.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, no. Chances are she'll get discouraged. If she does come on to you, more power to ya - but how many of you here can say you completely ****ed up an opportunity with a girl and a week later she was still in love with you?

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a boyfriend though...so do you think its possible that she realizes that I didnt make a move because she has one?

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by Porky
No, he didn't keep her in suspense, he ****ed up.

There's a time to play games and there's a time to ACT. This was a time to act. You'll learn eventually after ****ing up enough times.
I agree...

Try to chill with her again next time, and if she doesn't show up, drop it. The reason she doesn't show up is because you blew the chance and now she thinks you're a p*ssy. Don't mess up like that again. The minute you sit on the couch, you have to initiate some form of kino to get things started off. She's looking at you? Don't ignore it. Ask her straight up, "Why you keep looking at me?" In a playful tone. She might deny it but tease back, like "Yes you were." Tickle her. Have fun with her. She walked into your house. She obviously was down for SOMETHING.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh,

She has a boyfriend though...so do you think its possible that she realizes that I didnt make a move because she has one?
Ah, how a love the amoral...
You see, now you're starting to **** up. Who cares what she's thinking? You can never know for sure, so just lose that thought. Porky and ppl do have a point, the easier way in this situation would have been to have got with her. Still, your target is still the same, so you just have to do what you did before but this time grab your balls and go for it!

Don't think too much about the consequences of what you did. Assume she still fancies your ass, and react with that in mind. By the way, if her boyfriend is one of your mates you're doing a big **** up.