“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I'm an idiot, Advice....please!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Awhile back, I was getting serious interest from this girl that I had just met at a bar. Serious "f**k me" eyes. About 23, so fairly young. I'd talked to her a little here and there, but maybe played it too cool. So I asked for her number, but she wouldn't give me it, so I was like, "Next". I continued on like I didn't care. Saw her around the place whenever I went in, but she was acting in this completely aloof manner, like she wasn't interested.

Fast forward 3 weeks. I'm at this same bar, and she's making serious eye contact with me again. I'm caught off guard here, and a little drunk. So I'm getting ready to leave, because I'd decided I had 'nexted' her, and didn't want to pursue it after not gettin the Phone #. I had to be up early in the morning. I pay my tab, and I'm ready to walk out, and she catches me when I'm turning for the door, and asks if I wanted to go out for a drink with her that night. I was a little surprised to say the least. Unfortunately, I goofed up, played it a little too cool, and said I'd love to, but I had to be up for work early (which I did). I screwed up not asking for a raincheck or her phone number.

Fast forward 1 week. She's all cold again. I approach her, and ask her if she wanted to go get a drink up the road, just her and me, an almost exact reversal of the situation. Well. She answered me with a "no thanks", with total hostility, totally *****y with me. I said, "Are you sure, I feel bad that I couldn't join you last week when you asked, so I'd like to make it up to you." She answers with real hostility and anger in her voice, "NO THANK YOU, I DON'T THINK SO." So I just shrugged and said alright and left.

WTF? Should I just brush this flake aside, I mean why all the anger? What could've happened in one week that would turn her like this? Is this like that old adage, "There's nothing quite like a woman scorned?" Should I try to DJ this one? Because, frankly, I'm intrigued. And if so, how? Any suggestions?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
she aint worth it

dont even bother with her...she is emotionally unstable...one day wanting to go out with you and the next not...fVck that fake azz biotch....next time she asks you ..say youve got better things to do...and thats it...dont say youve got better things to do than her....jsut say youve got better things to do...but thanks...and thats it...
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
clear case of pmt
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Sounds like a barfly! Go to another bar fool!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I bet she was really attractive, right? Almost 100% of the time when I blow off attractive women who know they're hot they hate me for it.
 
Top