Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Always Going to Call the Next Day

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the waiting game is played out..to a point that women are hip to what we are doing..

but the cool thing is They DONT KNOW..the not calling thing..even tho played out .. still makes them wonder

I think calling a chick the next day is still to eager ******..wait at least ONE day..then make it seem like you are in the middle of something (driving, ordering food, giving orders to someone you hired (i.e. movers, remodelers , painters, etc) and say HI, make the conversation short.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Update:

Originally posted by 1hepcat
I must have hit a nerve...? Wasn't intentional. OK, you are the master of the sluts. If I need assistance with a slut, I won't hesitate to ask you.

I was simply pointing out that I had a bad experience with the annoying friend and hoped someone might find it useful. I have no problems dealing with two women; I just don't like annoying b**ches. In a dating situation, I think it's best to keep it one on one, but I agree it doesn't apply with the hos.

Have fun banging the sluts!
It's obvious *I* hit a nerve. You seem very upset. Grow up.