“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I'm Always Going to Call the Next Day

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I agree the waiting game is played out..to a point that women are hip to what we are doing..

but the cool thing is They DONT KNOW..the not calling thing..even tho played out .. still makes them wonder

I think calling a chick the next day is still to eager ******..wait at least ONE day..then make it seem like you are in the middle of something (driving, ordering food, giving orders to someone you hired (i.e. movers, remodelers , painters, etc) and say HI, make the conversation short.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Re: Re: Re: Re: Update:

Originally posted by 1hepcat
I must have hit a nerve...? Wasn't intentional. OK, you are the master of the sluts. If I need assistance with a slut, I won't hesitate to ask you.

I was simply pointing out that I had a bad experience with the annoying friend and hoped someone might find it useful. I have no problems dealing with two women; I just don't like annoying b**ches. In a dating situation, I think it's best to keep it one on one, but I agree it doesn't apply with the hos.

Have fun banging the sluts!
It's obvious *I* hit a nerve. You seem very upset. Grow up.
 
Top