Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Always Going to Call the Next Day

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing this DJ thing for a while, and I think I'm skillful enough to start being playful with it.

For the fun of it, from now on I'm always going to call the very next day. I want to find out if waiting a few days really makes much of a difference.

I mean, I understand why we wait to call (eg. it makes us look busy, we have lives, etc.), but I can honestly say that I can easily find five minutes during my day to make a phone call, so why wait? I've already done this quite a few times, and I've never been turned down for a date.

Furthermore, the "waiting game" is widely known among everybody--men and women. Women know what we're up to. So I think it's ludicrous to keep up the charade, unless I start getting many rejections, in which case I'll go back to waiting. :D

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the DJB isn't supposed to be followed to a Tee. It's to be a guide at first, and improvise as you go to fit your style.

If you wanna do it,then do it, but let us know how it goes.

It would be an interesting experiment IMO. However, that's a band wagon I'm not gonna jump on. :)

-- Zero-

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, it certainly is a good way of distinguishing the over-analytical HBs from normal women. Saves a lot of trouble later on. . .

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is probably more important what you say and how you act on the phone than when you call. If you call the next day with DJ mindset you are probably fine. If you have an AFC mindset it probably doesn't matter when you call it will eventually be doomed.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What CGE333 said...

But, it does seem logical to think that by calling the day after you get the number- you seem a little anxious which would turn some girls off. If you can talk the talk and walk the walk more power to ya, but I know that most girls would think 'down boy.' Know what I mean?

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
What CGE333 said...

But, it does seem logical to think that by calling the day after you get the number- you seem a little anxious which would turn some girls off. If you can talk the talk and walk the walk more power to ya, but I know that most girls would think 'down boy.' Know what I mean?
Yeah, I know what you mean. If this was a year ago, I'd completely agree with you. But I don't think this is 100% true, although it does have a lot of merit. I don't come across as being one bit anxious.

With the way I talk to her when I call, I honestly don't think she's thinking "down boy". She's thinking "I'm so glad he called"!!

But I could be wrong. I'm going to find out. :D

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score

Furthermore, the "waiting game" is widely known among everybody--men and women. Women know what we're up to. So I think it's ludicrous to keep up the charade, unless I start getting many rejections, in which case I'll go back to waiting. :D [/B]

I am with you here not only in the phone call aspect, I know that girls know what we are up to. The women who already know the game expect you to wait such and such days to make a move. I believe it WOULD surprise them if they were to be called in 1-2 days instead of 5-10. If they are expecting you to call in 5-10, she's going to put you out of her mind till the 4th or 5th day cause she knows you want call.

So what do you do? Call her the day after (I might do it 2 days instead of one) and she will completely be thrown off. It all depends on the chick and how you got the digits. If you can tell she knows her game, and that you got the digits like a true DJ, then she'll think you do everything along ht DJ guidelines.

It hasn't become widespread yet, but there was a time when girls expected calls the day after, thats why we slowly extended the days, the male species kept pushing the days to wait further to keep girls on their toes, but doesn't anyone think it will get to a point where we should go back to 0 days of waiting? I think when we get to waiting for 14 days, it's time to start over, because honestly I won't even wait that long, but I wouldn't br surprised if it ends up that way in a few years.

My 3-tenths

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Report back, any results should be interesting. You'll probably know within the first 5 words from her what her take on it is.

I got confirmation on that technique working, and even being desired---regardless of everyone knowing about that technique---from a woman at work who complained that a certain wuss who was interested in her would call immediately the next day, or reply immediately to her e-mails, or would immediately go out and buy any book she recommended to him and then read it (it gets worse, I won't go into it)

But what she basically said was that (to confirm D'Angelos' "line of tension" theory) he couldn't keep any tension let alone build any. She WANTED him to wait a few days before calling, she WANTED him to play the game, make it fun, interesting, unpredictable, keep her on her toes, etc. She was begging for it.

He just had no game and missed every hint she threw his way. I even thought of getting his e-mail and anonymously sending him this site (too much work, plus I doubt if I could make it completely untraceable--she would figure out I knew something..)

I guess the point is---yeah, they know about that. And they know about the eye-contact thing and the smile thing and the standing straight up thing and everything else.

Shyt still works.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Okay, I went even more AFC than I planned.

I didn't call her the next day--I called her the same day (today)! I flirted with her, acted ****y/funny, etc., got the digits and called her a few hours later, and it worked. She didn't seem one bit phazed by my calling so soon. I just had 100% confidence, and I knew she'd say yes. That's why I think it worked. We're going out this Saturday, and she's even going to bring another chick along!!

I'm aware that this might just be a fluke. I need to try it on some more women before I can make a conclusion.

Also, in the future I'm not going to call the same day. I'll call the next day or maybe two days later just to keep the experiment honest.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Update:

Another girl coming along? Either you don't have any experience with that sort of thing or you are being even more AFC than you realize. A girl bringing her friend along is bad news. I let a girl do that once, and that's the last time. What if her friend doesn't like you? She's going to try to sabotage it. What if her friend sees someone she thinks your girl should be with when you're out? She's going to try to hook them up. She'll also try to steal the conversation away and you'll be there twiddling your thumbs. You have to be one hell of a DJ to deal with the friend unless the friend thinks you're the greatest guy in the world.
Also if you let the friend come along, it seems more like a friends get-together. That's bad too. It may be that she's try to put you in the friends zone that way, or hook you up with her friend who can't get a date, and soon after you meet the friend, you'll understand why.

You don't gain anything by letting her bring her friend along.

Originally posted by Capitol39
Okay, I went even more AFC than I planned.

I didn't call her the next day--I called her the same day (today)! I flirted with her, acted ****y/funny, etc., got the digits and called her a few hours later, and it worked. She didn't seem one bit phazed by my calling so soon. I just had 100% confidence, and I knew she'd say yes. That's why I think it worked. We're going out this Saturday, and she's even going to bring another chick along!!

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Update:

Originally posted by 1hepcat
Another girl coming along? Either you don't have any experience with that sort of thing or you are being even more AFC than you realize. A girl bringing her friend along is bad news. I let a girl do that once, and that's the last time. What if her friend doesn't like you? She's going to try to sabotage it bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...
You obviously haven't developed the confidence yet to deal with two women. This isn't rocket science. Two horny women = twice the fun. This isn't really a date or a friendly outing with friends. This girl wants sex.

The girl I asked out today is *very* sexual, and she made herself very clear about what she wants. She was telling me about her friend and how the two of them even hooked up, if you know what I mean. :D

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capital, I now know where you are coming from with the calling the next day with regards to this girl and it is actually a well known concept that when you are dealing with a ONS or fyck buddy situation where there are no emotional ties and just sex involved, you need not play the challenge card. You strike while the iron is hot when dealing with women like this. In your case, this girl made it clear what she wanted (sex) and, therefore, you reciprocated your interest without unnecessary delay to your credit.

I know that it works because I have tried it many times when going to clubs to pickup horny women who are not interested in a LTR but only want to fyck. I throw the whole not calling in 3 days out the window because it doesn't matter. The fact is is that when we talk about being a challenge a la Doc Love, we are talking about women who you want in your life as a potential long term partner not as some hoe you pick up from the street and want to bang.

Whether your experiment will work on LTR minded girls remains to be seen.

By the way, good luck with the potential menage de trois!:p

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Update:

Originally posted by Capitol39
You obviously haven't developed the confidence yet to deal with two women. This isn't rocket science. Two horny women = twice the fun. This isn't really a date or a friendly outing with friends. This girl wants sex.

The girl I asked out today is *very* sexual, and she made herself very clear about what she wants. She was telling me about her friend and how the two of them even hooked up, if you know what I mean. :D
I must have hit a nerve...? Wasn't intentional. OK, you are the master of the sluts. If I need assistance with a slut, I won't hesitate to ask you.

I was simply pointing out that I had a bad experience with the annoying friend and hoped someone might find it useful. I have no problems dealing with two women; I just don't like annoying b**ches. In a dating situation, I think it's best to keep it one on one, but I agree it doesn't apply with the hos.

Have fun banging the sluts!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys actually wait a few days to call? LOL... y'all are even more chumpish than I thought. Two days is fine, but a week!? The waiting game just adds to your anxiety. It's best to do things when you have complete confidence in yourself.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, do girls really know about our game plan?

I have been using all these techniques before and I was wondering if they know what we are up to.

If that is true, then the spell is broken. But first of all, how the hell did they figure out about our game plans?

But of course I must admit it , there are some women who don't even know about the game plan? But don't forget, women who knew our game plans have their own game plans as well.

Hmm........... Otherwise, they won't read Cosmo, The Rules, and etc

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job Capitol39! The rules should be thrown out when you are comfortable enough with yourself to do whatever you want. A confident person who truly trusts in himself could do almost anything and be successful.

TS

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A small spin on it. Fine, you say a week- they say a day. I think either way you're acting the same...

People who rally for this or for that aren't right and they aren't wrong. You should probably call when you feel the time is right and when you have time to do so. Naturally.

If it isn't in the flow of your schedule and you're just doing it because you gonna go against the grain with your own plan you're still wrong.