Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm About To Snap!!!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! Use that as your motivation! These situations teach you lessons!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did the ballsiest approach in my life.

I walked past a classroom. I then saw a chick looking at me and smiling. I stopped and looked at her.

After that I waved her to come over. She tried to tell me that she wants to, but she can't because she is in class.

I then went into the classroom. All eyes on me :eek:

So I told the professor: "I have to talk to this girl. It's urgent. I'll bring her back in a second!"

He said: "Why?"

I just gave him a don't f--k with me look and he looked away lol.

Then I turned back to her and she followed me out of the classroom. She was totally surprised and didn't know what to say.

Me: "If you smile at me like that, you can also talk to me! What's your name?"

HB: "Sarah"

Me: "I tell you what. I know you have to get back to class so I'll keep this short and sweet. Gimme your phone number and we'll get to know each other at a different time and place."

HB: "Okay. It's bllablablabla"

I'll call her soon and see what happens...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another number close.

I saw a hottie sitting in one of those study rooms in my hall. She was texting on her phone.

Me: You don't have to text me. You can talk to me in person.

Her: *laughs*

Me: And I thought I was gonna be the only one in here tonight. It's usually empty in here.

Her: Yeah, that's true.

Me: Whats your name btw?

Her: I'm Dana

Me: I'm Chris. School is so different here in the US.

Her: Why, where r u from?

...then we talk about traveling and s--t

Me: So what do you wanna do after college then?

Her: Something with athletics.

Me: sexy and athletic. I like that. That's what I wanna do kinda *relate*. So do you have a boyfriend here?

Her: No, we broke up.

Me: Oh, the same happened to me *relate*. Hey, let's have coffee sometime.

Her: Hmm, I don't like coffee.

Me: So you are one of the hot chocolate drinkers then.

Her: Exactly!

Me: Get out! *playfully*

Her: hahaha

Me: What about tomorrow at 3?

Her: I'm sorry, my mom is coming tomorrow so I'm gonna hang out with her.

Me: The weekend?

Her: I'm going home for the week end. You can visit me in my dorm sometime though. It's there...

Me: Okay. I have to get going now. Let me get your number though before I leave.

Her: It's blablabla

Right now she's likely to flake. I have to game her again after Spring Break.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, the Ballsiest approach goes to u ChrizZ! Now that was definitely direct at its fullest haha.

For the number close, i have to say man...very good teasing and being natural. U were being urself and she liked u. She said "Come visit me at my dorm" I doubt thats a flake. Yea, u could say, "But she had to do something each time i suggested a time" She prolly was busy on those certain days, but the key here was that she said an "ALTERNATIVE" Its an invitation to come over to her room later on. U prolly don't even need to call her. Good wit too. Nice one man!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two approaches today.

I was at a bus station with a friend of mine. We were both pissed because we had just missed the bus. There were a couple of people at the bus station, too. I had an idea and jokingly made a sign and tried to hitchhike. Then I saw HB7 standing at the bus station. So I walked up to her with the sign in my hand.

Me: Hey, do me a favor. Why don't you hold this *give her the sign* and show it to every car that passes by. That way me and my friend can get a ride.

HB: Why me? *all smiley*

Me: Because you are a pretty girl and the drivers here don't seem to like foreigners.

HB: Foreigners? Where are you from?

Me: Guess...

...I checked the logistics after that quickly and I saw her bus was coming so I number closed her. She was definitely into me although the conversation only lasted for about 1 minute.

----------

So I went to a mall. I couldn't believe my eyes then. There were literally two of the hottest girls I had ever seen in my life. They were both 9.5's. Then I followed them into some jewelry store for women. They were checking out bracelets.

Me:"Hey, let me ask you guys a question. If you were to buy a bracelet for a girl which one would you pick?"

They: "Blablabla"

Me:"Oh yeah. You guys have good taste. It looks European. That's perfect because the girl I'm buying it for is European!"

They: "Is she your girlfriend?"

Me: "No, just a female friend of mine"

Then I asked some more open ended questions and tried to check the logistics. I really couldn't find anything to SOI about. I asked them what they did for fun and they said "we only go shopping everyday". They were stupid like a wet burrito, but they were damn hot. Turns out they were still in high school though.

Me: "Do you guys have boyfriends?"

Them: "Yeah"

Me: "Why am I even asking. I mean look at you guys. We should go party sometime."

HB1: "Yeah sure! Call me!"

Me: "Well, I need your number for that. My phone is dead right now though (I hate it when that happens). I'll give you my number though."

HB1: Sure what is it?

Me: balbalbalaba. *turning to HB2* What about you?

HB2: I'm sorry, but my phone is broken (yeah right, and I got 10 inches if I fold it in half...)

I think that the one chick was interested in me. The bad thing is that I'll be going away for spring break, so my chances of seeing her again are low.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty.

I was at late night dinner. A chick was having food with a friend of hers.

Me walking over there *touching shoulder*

Me:"Hi, I saw you from back there and thought, damn I gotta come talk to that pretty lady."

*laughs* HB: What's your name?

Me: I'm Chris. What's yours?

HB: I'm HB.

Me: So tell me something about you. I don't even know yet if I wanna get to know you.

HB: Excuse me?

Me: You're excused. So tell me something about you?

HB: I like to eat.

Me: Yeah I see that *looking at her plate*, it also seems like you work out a lot, too.

Me: So that's all? Where do u live btw?

Her: I live at blablbala

Me: I live at blablaba. Do you wanna come to my room after you're done here?

Her: We'll see. *she didn't want to look like a slvt in front of her friend*

Me: Yes or no?

Her: We'll see.

Me: I tell you what. I give you my number and you give me a call sometime.

Her: *Then her phone starts to ring, she immediately drops the call though and hands me the phone.

I type in my number and say:

I'm sorry, I'm bad with names. What was your name again?

HB: HB

Me: Alright. I'm Chris. Gimme a call sometime.

Eject

She's gonna be at dinner on wednesday again. Should I approach her again or just wait for her to call me?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just got a call from some dude. I pick up:

Him: I heard you've been talking to my friend HB.

Me: Yeah, so what?

Then he hung up lol

I tried calling him back, but he didn't answer the phone?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight. Went out clubbing. However the club in my town is totally gay. I mean seriously I felt like I was in a gay bar. At least 3 guys humping 1 girl's legs from behind.

I didn't give a **** though.

I saw two hotties standing there by themselves. I was behind them so I just turned them around and said:

"I saw you guys from back there and thought to myself, damn I gotta talk to those sexy girls"

Then they were all smiley and asked for my name.

Then ARGGGG, I had no idea what to say. That's what always kills me.

What to say after the opener.

Then I just said: "Hey, let's go dance and then after that you guys can buy me drinks"

Her: Buy YOU a drink??? haha. It's the mans job to buy drinks for girls!

Me: I'm high maintenance and my wallet ate my dog.

Her: *cracking up*

Then she walked back to her friends and was all excited and said "Oh, that guy wants me to buy drinks for him! hihi."

I tried talking to the group then, but she gave me bad BL so I ejected and just said "I'm still waiting on the drinks. Just put them on that table over there and I might leave you a tip then."

---

Then I saw another hottie.

She was in a mixed 4 set. 3 guys, one girl. I totally ignored the other guys and they were just like WTF??? It was pretty funny...

I walk up there and say: "You look sexy tonight. What's your name sweetheart?"

Her: I'm blablabla

Me: Let's go to some more quiet place.

Her: Okay.

So I sit down with her somewhere at the other part of the club.

Me: So tell me something about you?

Her: What do you wanna know?

Me: Something interesting about you.

Then we went into all the small talk get to know you ****. We both got bored and she ejected.

-----

The last real approach of the night.

I didn't see any more hotties. Except for one girl. She was on the dance floor dancing with 4 of her girlfriends. I really didn't feel like going up there and humping her legs. So I just went in there and started pushing her friends out of my way and then I turned her around and just stared in her eyes for a couple of seconds. Then I just said "I wanna get to know you. Let's sit down back there."

Then I lead her to the other part of the club and sat down with her.

Then I did the same bs talk and got her laughing and stuff. I then number closed her, but she wasn't really enthusiastic.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahaha loved your classroom approach!

Supreme's podcast certantly got your name around the community.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Alrighty.

I was at late night dinner. A chick was having food with a friend of hers.

Me walking over there *touching shoulder*

Me:"Hi, I saw you from back there and thought, damn I gotta come talk to that pretty lady."

*laughs* HB: What's your name?

Me: I'm Chris. What's yours?

HB: I'm HB.

Me: So tell me something about you. I don't even know yet if I wanna get to know you.

HB: Excuse me?

Me: You're excused. So tell me something about you?

HB: I like to eat.

Me: Yeah I see that *looking at her plate*, it also seems like you work out a lot, too.

Me: So that's all? Where do u live btw?

Her: I live at blablbala

Me: I live at blablaba. Do you wanna come to my room after you're done here?

Her: We'll see. *she didn't want to look like a slvt in front of her friend*

Me: Yes or no?

Her: We'll see.

Me: I tell you what. I give you my number and you give me a call sometime.

Her: *Then her phone starts to ring, she immediately drops the call though and hands me the phone.

I type in my number and say:

I'm sorry, I'm bad with names. What was your name again?

HB: HB

Me: Alright. I'm Chris. Gimme a call sometime.

Eject

She's gonna be at dinner on wednesday again. Should I approach her again or just wait for her to call me?
If she doesn't call before dinner, hit her up there and make a plan to do somethin with her (ie. setup the next date at the dinner)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Ahahaha loved your classroom approach!

Supreme's podcast certantly got your name around the community.
what podcast?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went clubbing tonight. Of course again 80% guys in there. There were only like 2 HB8s.

I approach the first one. She was sitting at a table with two other guys and one girl.

I walk up there and turn her around.

Me: Hey, I saw you from back there and thought to myself I gotta come talk to that sexy lady.

HB: *Smiles* What's your name?

Me: Chris. What's yours?

HB: It's HB.

Me: You know, I was wondering how often you have actually been hit on tonight?

HB: Quite a lot.

Me: Yeah, must be tough to be a woman in a club these days. So tell me a lil bit about you.

*then suddenly one of the guys is trying to amog me and acts like a complete jacka$$ to me, but I couldn't understand what he said*

Her: haha, that's my friend Harry. Don't even take him seriously. He is kinda crazy and rude.

Me: Oh really, I kinda liked him.

*That got the whole table laughing at him and he was just quiet after that*

Me: So what do you do for fun?

*Then some girl just tries to pull her away*

Her: I gotta go with my friend I'm sorry.

Me: I tell you what sweetheart. When my favorite song comes on we'll dance.

*eject*

--------

After that I saw a pretty hot chick standing at the bar by herself so I approach her and turn her around.

Me: It seems to be my lucky day today. A sexy woman standing by herself at the bar with a look on her face that just screams: Somebody come talk to me!

Her: *Smiles*

Me: What's your name?

Her: I'm HB.

Me: I'm Chris.

Her: I really appreciate the compliment, but I'm married. I'm sorry.

Me: That's okay. Where is the husband tonight?

Her: At home.

Me: Who are you here with?

Her: My sister.

Me: Introduce me to her.

Her: I'm sorry, she is taken.

Me: okay, well have a good night.

*eject*

----------

Saw another girl sitting with 3 guys.

So again, I walk up there and just start talking to her.

Me: You know there are a lot of sexy girls here tonight and you are one of them. However for some reason you stand out. Why am I drawn to you?

HB: I don't know.

Me: Well, let's find out. Let's talk at a more quiet place.

*I lead her to another location and the three meatheads just sit their with their jaws on the floor.*

HB: So is this where you are gonna run game on me?

Me: Well, honey. Judging by the look on your face I don't think that's even gonna be necessary...

HB: *Cracks up*

*then we have a little bit of small talk get to know you stuff*

HB: I drink and party.

Me: Well, sounds like you are a very ambitious person.

HB: Thank you (lol)

Me: Where do you think I'm from though?

Me: Just guess.

HB: I don't wanna guess. Tell me or I will leave.

Me: *vacuum*

HB: I'll leave now. *she ejects* lol

_____

where did I go wrong?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I just did the ballsiest approach in my life.

I walked past a classroom. I then saw a chick looking at me and smiling. I stopped and looked at her.

After that I waved her to come over. She tried to tell me that she wants to, but she can't because she is in class.

I then went into the classroom. All eyes on me :eek:

So I told the professor: "I have to talk to this girl. It's urgent. I'll bring her back in a second!"

He said: "Why?"

I just gave him a don't f--k with me look and he looked away lol.

Then I turned back to her and she followed me out of the classroom. She was totally surprised and didn't know what to say.

Me: "If you smile at me like that, you can also talk to me! What's your name?"

HB: "Sarah"

Me: "I tell you what. I know you have to get back to class so I'll keep this short and sweet. Gimme your phone number and we'll get to know each other at a different time and place."

HB: "Okay. It's bllablablabla"

I'll call her soon and see what happens...
I tried to rep you for this one, but I guess I repped you already not too long ago.

Due to this post alone, this thread should go in the bible.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Ahh, how do you get this to work? Holy crap, woww.
looks, good BL + Voice tonality.

I still got lots of work to do to get on top of my game though.

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
looks, good BL + Voice tonality.

I still got lots of work to do to get on top of my game though.
I gotta rep you also. That took some real balls. Also you followed my style of game. You saw a female choosin and you stepped up like a man.

props! I thought you were lost to that ho chasin pua bull of runnin up yelling scripts in a females face and donging (yea spelled right) off until you lucked up on some arse.

Now teach Dan how to be a man like this. Hellz show all the guys on this forum how to grow a pair like this.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I gotta rep you also. That took some real balls. Also you followed my style of game. You saw a female choosin and you stepped up like a man.

props! I thought you were lost to that ho chasin pua bull of runnin up yelling scripts in a females face and donging (yea spelled right) off until you lucked up on some arse.

Now teach Dan how to be a man like this. Hellz show all the guys on this forum how to grow a pair like this.
Thanks.

I already did.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142506

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Went clubbing tonight. Of course again 80% guys in there. There were only like 2 HB8s.

I approach the first one. She was sitting at a table with two other guys and one girl.

I walk up there and turn her around.

Me: Hey, I saw you from back there and thought to myself I gotta come talk to that sexy lady.

HB: *Smiles* What's your name?

Me: Chris. What's yours?

HB: It's HB.

Me: You know, I was wondering how often you have actually been hit on tonight?

HB: Quite a lot.

Me: Yeah, must be tough to be a woman in a club these days. So tell me a lil bit about you.

*then suddenly one of the guys is trying to amog me and acts like a complete jacka$$ to me, but I couldn't understand what he said*

Her: haha, that's my friend Harry. Don't even take him seriously. He is kinda crazy and rude.

Me: Oh really, I kinda liked him.

*That got the whole table laughing at him and he was just quiet after that*

*Then some girl just tries to pull her away*

Her: I gotta go with my friend I'm sorry.

Me: I tell you what sweetheart. When my favorite song comes on we'll dance.

*eject*
I think here a good thing u could've did was hold her arm...to show that ur not giving up that easily. Some girls do want u, i believe she had good interest...just cared too much of what her friend thought.

--------
After that I saw a pretty hot chick standing at the bar by herself so I approach her and turn her around.

Me: It seems to be my lucky day today. A sexy woman standing by herself at the bar with a look on her face that just screams: Somebody come talk to me!

Her: *Smiles*

Me: What's your name?

Her: I'm HB.

Me: I'm Chris.

Her: I really appreciate the compliment, but I'm married. I'm sorry.

Me: That's okay. Where is the husband tonight?

Her: At home.

Me: Who are you here with?

Her: My sister.

Me: Introduce me to her.

Her: I'm sorry, she is taken.

Me: okay, well have a good night.

*eject*
This one was fine. Did what u could.
----------
Saw another girl sitting with 3 guys.

So again, I walk up there and just start talking to her.

Me: You know there are a lot of sexy girls here tonight and you are one of them. However for some reason you stand out. Why am I drawn to you?

Me: Well, let's find out. Let's talk at a more quiet place.

*I lead her to another location and the three meatheads just sit their with their jaws on the floor.*

HB: So is this where you are gonna run game on me?

Me: Well, honey. Judging by the look on your face I don't think that's even gonna be necessary...

HB: *Cracks up*

*then we have a little bit of small talk get to know you stuff*

HB: I drink and party.

Me: Well, sounds like you are a very ambitious person.

HB: Thank you (lol)

Me: Where do you think I'm from though?

Me: Just guess.

HB: I don't wanna guess. Tell me or I will leave.

Me: *vacuum*

HB: I'll leave now. *she ejects* lol

_____

where did I go wrong?
Here u should've told her to stop and that ur not done. Most likely she would stay. Some girls can't say no to some situations. I believe she liked u, but stuff ran through her mind. Its not our fault sometimes. She just chose to leave. Sometimes we can say, "Why do they just walk away? C'mon now...i doubt i messed up" But in reality, the best mentality to have is "Let them go. its their choice. Its their loss. If they change their mind, too bad...they missed out." Thats the best mentality to have in this game. Oh yea, for her...she was prolly **** testing you. I think when she said "Tell me or i will leave" I think u could've talked to her more in the manner of "Ur too classy to leave, ya know that right?" Or something like that. Sometimes we have to prove that we are indeed the catch and talking to them in a manner of "U can walk away but might regret it"...might work best.