Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'm a pretty ugly guy so probably won't like me"

Serenity

Reaction score
Your post tells me you started off worse than the average guy.

Like you had damaged self esteem or something. That’s your projection.
This is accurate, but I do recognize when my personal experience is and isn't relevant to someone else's problem. I'm very aware of projection and try to avoid it. Are you sure you're not the one projecting?
They have no social ecosystem whatsoever that have built in women.
I will have to agree that all the inner game in the world won't help at all if a guy doesn't go out into those environments.
Most guys have read all of them and they are still clueless.
Reading a lot doesn't mean they learn anything.
Thats why I said pseudo inner game advice is largely ineffective for the average dude who just needs a better social life.
Why do they have a bad social life to begin with? I'm pretty sure it's more extensive than simply failing to walk out the door.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is accurate, but I do recognize when my personal experience is and isn't relevant to someone else's problem. I'm very aware of projection and try to avoid it. Are you sure you're not the one projecting?

I will have to agree that all the inner game in the world won't help at all if a guy doesn't go out into those environments.

Reading a lot doesn't mean they learn anything.

Why do they have a bad social life to begin with? I'm pretty sure it's more extensive than simply failing to walk out the door.
I’ll tell you exactly why they have a bad social life. It’s posts like the Op’s telling people to be confident and develop a better mindset.

its not practical. It doesn’t even give concrete steps to improve your social life.

Confidence is one of those words that have seldom benefitted anyone. Case in point, the 10,000 posts on confidence and guys are still clueless.

Another problem is guys with deep rooted issues assign a lot of importance to mindset when the majority of guys, like 95% are just normal dudes who need practical advice.

And then you have an entire forum saying the same things over and over again.

Be fit and be around women is actually more useful than the 10,000 pseudo inner game posts on this forum for most guys.

Im sorry but if you are fit and good looking and you have hobbies and are constantly surrounded by chicks and you STILL can’t get laid, then there is something WRONG with you. This is not normal.

Its like 1% of the male population. The problem with these types of guys giving advice is they don t realize they are 1% of the population. They think the rest of us need pseudo inner game advice.

When in reality all we need to do is be fit and surround ourselves with chicks.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
People think they know, but they are just speaking from their own projections and limited viewpoint.

I used to teach an entire city of guys in game. I used to be a leader of those dreaded “PUA lairs,” lol. That’s why I know exactly what the average guy needs.

My experience comes from having taught hundreds of men of all shapes and sizes and profession.

But people are free to debate with me though, if they think they know better.
Just finished my gym workout. It was about 35 mins. did 90 reps on back exercises and 60 reps on tricepts with 100 reps of crunches.

Got opened by one fit looking blonde chick. Soon as I showed up she moved over near me and did a exercise. Clearly she knew I was finished on chinups or pullups whatever the fark they are and she asked if i was using the cables. Total opener from her.

Storm do you join classes? I think that's a better way to meet chicks than just cold approach in the gym.

I remember when i stayed in backpacker hostels I wouldn't bang the girl in the first 30 seconds of meeting her but it might take a few hours over a course of a few days and then shes trying to hook up with me at the same time saying i'm so weird. 10 mins later im fingering her under the blanket in the main lougue with everyone else walking around nearby. Later that night I got a ******* and she wanted me to bang her raw.

This is the same in clubs although they are a bit quicker usually. Normally the girl is giving you a handjob on the dancefloor after some intense kissing within 30 mins max probably. Some pulls take longer like moving to somewhere to eat or going to a different bar or whatever. Some take hours kissing looking into each others eyes until closing of the bar then pull home.

Serenity

Reaction score
@stormrider I think we have to agree to disagree. I have the complete opposite view. The practical part is obvious, a guy has to be pretty fvcking dense to not understand he has to go out and put himself in an environment with women.

Many guys do exactly what you suggest, fail and crumble into a mess.

I'm not very fit btw, never have been and don't have to be in order to attract women. I look good, but I don't have much muscle.

Im sorry but if you are fit and good looking and you have hobbies and are constantly surrounded by chicks and you STILL can’t get laid, then there is something WRONG with you. This is not normal.
More normal than you think. There's "10,000" posts about it here exactly for this reason.

When in reality all we need to do is be fit and surround ourselves with chicks.
No, just no. That is most definitely not all for guys who has had an issue getting women for a long while. Guys are left just as clueless after getting your type of advice and that too there's 10,000 posts about here.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished my gym workout. It was about 35 mins. did 90 reps on back exercises and 60 reps on tricepts with 100 reps of crunches.

Got opened by one fit looking blonde chick. Soon as I showed up she moved over near me and did a exercise. Clearly she knew I was finished on chinups or pullups whatever the fark they are and she asked if i was using the cables. Total opener from her.

Storm do you join classes? I think that's a better way to meet chicks than just cold approach in the gym.

I remember when i stayed in backpacker hostels I wouldn't bang the girl in the first 30 seconds of meeting her but it might take a few hours of a course of a few days and then shes trying to hook up with me at the same time saying i'm so weird. 10 mins later im fingering her under the blanket in the main lougue with everyone else walking around nearby. Later that night I got a ******* and she wanted me to bang her raw.
I used to volunteer at a recreational center that has dance classes, fitness classes, and even a giant theatre for play actors.

Thats how I discovered that for a normal fit dude, all you need to do is surround yourself with chicks. I had a rotation of 3-5 women for about two years in that place. I never had to lift a finger.

Even guys who were struggling with the bars/clubs got laid once I introduced them to the place.

Everyone literally got laid as long as they were a 6 and up.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I used to volunteer at a recreational center that has dance classes, fitness classes, and even a giant theatre for play actors.

Thats how I discovered that for a normal fit dude, all you need to do is surround yourself with chicks. I had a rotation of 3-5 women for about two years in that place. I never had to lift a finger.

Even guys who were struggling with the bars/clubs got laid once I introduced them to the place.

Everyone literally got laid as long as they were a 6 and up.
Even in work environments dude like the last job and other previous jobs i had the girls were opening me looking at me asking me how old i am.

Even in one workplace the girl asked if i was gay. She had a boyfriend. One of the other girls also had a boyfriend and asked if i liked black guys and her boyfriend worked there and was black.

Even in school 15 years ago girls opened me asking if i was gay and saying they can **** me if i ain't and asked if they can feel my ****. i said go ahead and they grabbed it saying its big. they told other girls i had a big dik. they had gay friends with them while doing this. I was new to the school and asked what they do for fun and they said they have giant orgies. Lots of guys thought those girls were hot.

I've seen some weird **** that people might think im troll and even i sometimes wonder. Girls are slutty as fark. Even the girl i talk to now bangs guys for KFC chicken or even money when she runs low. She's very open talking about guys she bangs but i say i was even talking to a girl she hangs up on me and blocks me for hours sometimes a day or two before she rings me again.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider I think we have to agree to disagree. I have the complete opposite view. The practical part is obvious, a guy has to be pretty fvcking dense to not understand he has to go out and put himself in an environment with women.

Many guys do exactly what you suggest, fail and crumble into a mess.

I'm not very fit btw, never have been and don't have to be in order to attract women. I look good, but I don't have much muscle.

More normal than you think. There's "10,000" posts about it here exactly for this reason.

No, just no. That is most definitely not all for guys who has had an issue getting women for a long while. Guys are left just as clueless after getting your type of advice and that too there's 10,000 posts about here.
like I said, your experience comes from your projection of a guy who used to have a really bad mindset, which is not true for the majority of guys.

I used to teach an entire city of san francisco on game. My reference experience is not limited to my own projection. I have seen hundreds of guys take my advice and became successful.

The % of guys who were so fvcked up that being fit and having a social ecosystem where they are able to interact with women organically couldn’t help them was less than 1%.

An example of a normal guy is @deBrito

Hes a normal fit guy. You can see his pics at colas thread.

He just sent me a message thanking me for enlightening him when I said “your level of lays will increase depending on your social ecosystem.” To him it was profound.

He was stuck in the whole bar/club game that gets promoted here so much. I simply reframed him to believe that women hook up in social ecosystems Because they are tribal creatures. That is where your social status is obvious.

As evidenced by hundreds of guys who have messaged me over the years telling me the same things, the answer is YES, most guys are clueless when it comes to women being tribal creatures and that the best ways to get laid are to be in social environments where interactions are organic and the women see you more than once.

Most guys are stuck in the whole big city life bar/club cold approach paradigm, which is not conducive to abundance with women.

My advice is completely practical and proven to work for 99% of guys as evidenced by my real life success as a former dating coach and the hundreds of guys flooding my inbox telling me how they followed my advice and it actually led to more lays.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
like I said, your experience comes from your projection of a guy who used to have a really bad mindset, which is not true for the majority of guys.

I used to teach an entire city of san francisco on game. My reference experience is not limited to my own projection. I have seen hundreds of guys take my advice and became successful.

The % of guys who were so fvcked up that being fit and having a social ecosystem where they are able to interact with women organically couldn’t help them was less than 1%.

An example of a normal guy is a guy like @deBrito

Hes a normal fit guy. You can see his pics at colas thread.

He just sent me a message thanking me for enlightening him when I said “your level of lays will increase depending on your social ecosystem.” To him it was profound.

He was stuck in the whole bar/club game that gets promoted here so much. I simply reframed him to believe that women hook up in social ecosystems Because they are tribal creatures. That is where your social status is obvious.

As evidenced by hundreds of guys who have messaged me over the years telling me the same things, the answer is YES, most guys are clueless when it comes to women being tribal creatures and that they best ways to get laid are to be in social environments where interactions are organic and the women see you more than once.

My advice is completely practical and proven to work for 99% of guys as evidenced by my real life success as a former dating coach and the hundreds of guys flooding my inbox telling me how they followed my advice and it actually led to more lays.
I agree with this post very much. I don't get around women not nearly enough in envionments where you can see them mutiple times unless its in a club where you might see them the second or 6th time which sometimes happens.

Church environments have chicks who act like chicks who tried to pull me in high school. They ask the same questions and touch you while trying to not let their husband find out about it. One was the pastors wife. Even one woman I was suppose to take some DVDs back to her place and her husband was suppose to be there she said and I turn up and shes there saying her husband went out and she was suppose to be out and she asks if i wanna come in. I declined but she turns me on really bad man. I interacted with her over about 4 or 5 days and people were giving us looks in the church i could tell. Her husband wasn't too happy when i was over at their place and she was praying for me rubbing my back and he didn't want to pray for me and walked out of the room. She was like cmon whats wrong and he disappeared and she rubbed my back and prayed for me and I decided to leave at that point.

The church in this town has the same women asking the same questions. I've been their twice. Even one guy asked me if i'm coming to church for the women. He was drinking water standing up like guys do at the bar. He's a old piss head bar fly but maybe stopped that and recently as of last year joined the church.

But yeah gym environments could be potential to bang chicks. I dunno about work environments. One guy told me the girl who was giving me the look at work was also giving him the look but he didn't bang her because shes never had a boyfriend and shes clingy when he got her number. She was looking at alot of guys like every girl i have interacted with does. Perhaps it's only sluts im interacting with. that pastors wife would act the same around my mate as well and the pastor didn't like him one little bit because he's a bit too obvious in showing his interest and hits on other girls as well. She often asked the group mainly me if he was a player. She said he's good looking. and she said she thought i had a girlfriend when she asked me on this occasion as well.

I don't think your getting seduced by every girl dude. Far from it. I think girls who are more slutty try and seduce guys. Some don't. The ones seducing you are probably are trying to seduce mutiple other guys and girls as well. I've had it with older women asking if i wanna go get a drink with them and they are very good conservationists and also trying to chat up the hot bar tender girls who are bi. To me at the time they were trying to hook up a 3 some between me her and the bartender getting her number for later. I didn't go with the older lady that day but the next day shes rubbing her boobs right in front of me. I was just not too interested at the time and wanting to go to sports training at the time.

Now I got one today who i have to see who's got a boyfriend in the room gives me the look. smiles at me a few times. Said last time in front of everyone that she doesn't want to sit next to me in front of everyone. I've never talked to her much because i'm more interest in the game we are playing rather than chat to her. her tits are hanging out of her shirt and other guys hit on her. I don't really.

I dunno why she said she doesn't want to sit next to me. more of a female neg to be honest.

Last edited:

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this post very much. I don't get around women not nearly enough in envionments where you can see them mutiple times unless its in a club where you might see them the second or 6th time which sometimes happens.

Church environments have chicks who act like chicks who tried to pull me in high school. They ask the same questions and touch you while trying to not let their husband find out about it. One was the pastors wife. Even one woman I was suppose to take some DVDs back to her place and her husband was suppose to be there she said and I turn up and shes there saying her husband went out and she was suppose to be out and she asks if i wanna come in. I declined but she turns me on really bad man. I interacted with her over about 4 or 5 days and people were giving us looks in the church i could tell. Her husband wasn't too happy when i was over at their place and she was praying for me rubbing my back and he didn't want to pray for me and walked out of the room. She was like cmon whats wrong and he disappeared and she rubbed my back and prayed for me and I decided to leave at that point.

The church in this town has the same women asking the same questions. I've been their twice. Even one guy asked me if i'm coming to church for the women. He was drinking water standing up like guys do at the bar. He's a old piss head bar fly but maybe stopped that and recently as of last year joined the church.

But yeah gym environments could be potential to bang chicks. I dunno about work environments. One guy told me the girl who was giving me the look at work was also giving him the look but he didn't bang her because shes never had a boyfriend and shes clingy when he got her number. She was looking at alot of guys like every girl i have interacted with does. Perhaps it's only sluts im interacting with. that pastors wife would act the same around my mate as well and the pastor didn't like him one little bit because he's a bit too obvious in showing his interest and hits on other girls as well. She often asked the group mainly me if he was a player. She said he's good looking. and she said she thought i had a girlfriend when she a.

I don't think your getting seduced by every girl dude. Far from it. I think girls who are more slutty try and seduce guys. Some don't. The ones seducing you are probably are trying to seduce mutiple other guys and girls as well.
Yeah in my experience, every normal decent looking guy is getting seduced. It just depends on which guy is the center of attention at the moment.

This is why I don’t believe guys who tell me they did everything they could but still could not get any attention from women.

ive had those students in the past. The one thing they all have in common is that women ARE checking them out. They just dont realize it.

The main difference between a guy who gets laid and a guy who doesn’t (given that they are both relatively attractive to women) is the guy who doesnt get laid rationalizes away female attention. He is convinced it’s hard and he feels like he needs to become enlightened. Meanwhile there’s 8 billion people in this world, stupid people in social circles are having sex left and right, and there’s a new strain of std coming out every year.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah in my experience, every normal decent looking guy is getting seduced. It just depends on which guy is the center of attention at the moment.

This is why I don’t believe guys who tell me they did everything they could but still could not get any attention from women.

ive had those students in the past. The one thing they all have in common is that women ARE checking them out. They just dont realize it.

The main difference between a guy who gets laid and a guy who doesn’t is the guy who doesnt get laid rationalizes away female attention. He is convinced it’s hard and he feels like he needs to become enlightened. Meanwhile there’s 8 billion people in this world, stupid people in social circles are having sex left and right, and there’s a new strain of std coming out every year.
Yeah I've seen this. Girls look at me then look at another guy. then look back at me.
In social circles its the exact same. Whatever the girl finds amusing at the time she wants to have sex with.

Looking on facebook posts friends of mine girls and guys are commenting that everyone fuks each other in that town. And it's true.
Even in conservative circles it's happening if the guy wants it with girls who are suppose to be taken.

I've been in bars and girls have told me to come sit next to them and that they like me. I say something like lets get out of here and they say my husband is just over there. I find out the husband knows me quite well and she allready knows me but i don't know her. She was related to my flatmate. Nothing bad came of it and at a later date she invites me around to their house for a bbq and a drink and she asks if i have found a nice girl to be in a relationship with. I say what nice girls and she laughs. then she goes on about my flatmate and all the ugly women he gets but the latest girl is quite hot.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the person who says that has a low self opinion of himself. The problem is not that people are against him so much as he is against himself. I think I have a good grasp of what is considered attractive in the sense of a bull**** ideal that you see in the magazines and so on and while i'd say it's a high standard, I wouldn't classify most men i've encountered as truly ugly. When I think ugly I think of deformed or something to the point of you have to stop and do a double take. I have rarely encountered - most men fall under category of average and that is okay.

There was a time I used to wonder about this and even pitied myself because I thought I might not be good enough but then sometimes when I was out in public I saw guys that in my estimation weren't as handsome physically as I was. A lot of them had girls and some really good looking. I had to give up my belief on the looks thing and realized it is not so cut and dry. The truth is you just don't know until you ask because each girl has her own type.

r4zorsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 10,000 posts on this forum on mindset. Most guys have read all of them and they are still clueless.

I ask them the same questions.

Do you have hobbies that have women in it? 99% of the time, the answer is no.

They have no social ecosystem whatsoever that have built in women.

Your post tells me you started off worse than the average guy.

Like you had damaged self esteem or something. That’s your projection.

The average guy who has a social ecosystem with women in it can get laid easily.

You don’t need to rewire the average guy and give him pseudo inner game advice. You just need to tell him practiCal advice.

Thats why I said pseudo inner game advice is largely ineffective for the average dude who just needs a better social life.

It has its place. But not for 99% of the population who aren’t psychologically messed up.
I disagree that you need hobbies that "have women in it".. The hobbies are not for meeting women. The hobbies and passions are apart of your personality and things that define you and keep you busy/skillful and keep your life balanced. Infact, hobbies and passions are 100% about inner game. They add to your confidence, give you some activities to keep you from being bored/depressed or anxious.. Fill your schedule , keep you active, fit,

I also disagree that you need a "social ecosystem with women in it", although it can be really helpful from my own experience.. When I was younger I had 0 female friends and yet still got plenty of women.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that you need hobbies that "have women in it".. The hobbies are not for meeting women. The hobbies and passions are apart of your personality and things that define you and keep you busy/skillful and keep your life balanced. Infact, hobbies and passions are 100% about inner game. They add to your confidence, give you some activities to keep you from being bored/depressed or anxious.. Fill your schedule , keep you active, fit,

I also disagree that you need a "social ecosystem with women in it", although it can be really helpful from my own experience.. When I was younger I had 0 female friends and yet still got plenty of women.
You can’t even get laid. When you say you disagree you need a proof of fact that validates your disagreement.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alright I’ll admit I didn’t read your post fully. My point is a social ecosystem gets you lays. You went against it.

And your argument is when you was younger and in high school (when you had the perfect social ecosystem) you never needed a social ecosystem.

Are you kidding me? This is who I am debating against? Lol. Alright i digress.

you literally proved my point.

@guru1000
@Spaz

Real actual experienced men,

Please give me a credible debate.

Those are my real rivals.

If they are no longer here, then I have no reason to be here either.

Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I’ll admit I didn’t read your post fully. My point is a social ecosystem gets you lays. You went against it.

And your argument is when you was younger and in high school (when you had the perfect social ecosystem) you never needed a social ecosystem.

Are you kidding me? This is who I am debating against? Lol. Alright i digress.

you literally proved my point.

@guru1000
@Spaz

Real actual experienced men,

Please give me a credible debate.

Those are my real rivals.

If they are no longer here, then I have no reason to be here either.
Honestly man you sound like you're battling yourself. I never tried to enter a debate with you. You tried to make a point that fell flat.

You said that in order to get laid you need a social ecosystem with women in it. I said you don't... You can have 0 female friends in your social circles and still get laid bud. Kinda common sense. I also never mentioned highschool.

"These are my real rivals" Rivals on an internet forum? wow. Not going to lie, you come off as the biggest loser saying statements like that. Do you even have any girls you're currently talking to / sleeping with? I'm not trying to assume anything but I feel like you really don't have anything going on .. you give off those vibes

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man you sound like you're battling yourself. I never tried to enter a debate with you. You tried to make a point that fell flat.

You said that in order to get laid you need a social ecosystem with women in it. I said you don't... You can have 0 female friends in your social circles and still get laid bud. Kinda common sense. I also never mentioned highschool.

"These are my real rivals" Rivals on an internet forum? wow. Not going to lie, you come off as the biggest loser saying statements like that. Do you even have any girls you're currently talking to / sleeping with? I'm not trying to assume anything but I feel like you really don't have anything going on .. you give off those vibes
I'll admit I thought you were someone else. And I was kinda drunk. I thought you were that guy who called out the forums as looking like a bunch of dudes with neckbeards....and then proceeded to ask why he everything he does doesnt work with women, and then proceeded to ignore everyone's advise.

But anyway that's besides the point..

Your post is the reason why not everyone can be a teacher. I could have written your post and said "The fat guy has a vast social-ecosystem and has social status in his circles as a rapper. That's why he gets laid. Number 1 he has a dominant status, and number 2, he has an abundant social life that gives him access to girls."

For the second example of the tiny skinny guy, I could have said "He knows how to leverage social media to increase his sphere of influence and perceived social status.

Your post simply said "If a fat guy or skinny guy can get laid, so can you. Believe in yourself." No offense but that just sounds like psuedo psycho-babble that isn't applicable at all. It's one of those feel good posts that don't really get to the heart of the matter. The fact that those two guys are fat or tiny is irrelevant.

And now you are saying "You don't need a social-ecosystem to get laid" while giving two examples of guys who have a VAST social-ecosystem.

LOL. Not everyone is cut out to teach. And that's okay. My point didn't fall flat. It simply flew over your head.

A teacher is someone who can look at reality and break it down to a level that is so simplistic, that even a baby could understand.

The opposite is a guy who looks at reality and try to make it sound more complex than it needs to be. In reality, this guy is more likely to be confused himself.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit I thought you were someone else. And I was kinda drunk. I thought you were that guy who called out the forums as looking like a bunch of dudes with neckbeards....and then proceeded to ask why he everything he does doesnt work with women, and then proceeded to ignore everyone's advise.

But anyway that's besides the point..

Your post is the reason why not everyone can be a teacher. I could have written your post and said "The fat guy has a vast social-ecosystem and has social status in his circles as a rapper. That's why he gets laid. Number 1 he has a dominant status, and number 2, he has an abundant social life that gives him access to girls."
The Biggie Smalls example is a example of how a not attractive in the face or body man can have an incredible pull due to his social image. I mean without that social image what woman in the world would say he's an attractive man...

For the second example of the tiny skinny guy, I could have said "He knows how to leverage social media to increase his sphere of influence and perceived social status.

Your post simply said "If a fat guy or skinny guy can get laid, so can you. Believe in yourself." No offense but that just sounds like psuedo psycho-babble that isn't applicable at all. It's one of those feel good posts that don't really get to the heart of the matter. The fact that those two guys are fat or tiny is irrelevant.

And now you are saying "You don't need a social-ecosystem to get laid" while giving two examples of guys who have a VAST social-ecosystem.

LOL. Not everyone is cut out to teach. And that's okay. My point didn't fall flat. It simply flew over your head.

A teacher is someone who can look at reality and break it down to a level that is so simplistic, that even a baby could understand.
Exactly. The teacher understands the foundation and the building blocks of whatever it is principle or structure that they are teaching.

The opposite is a guy who looks at reality and try to make it sound more complex than it needs to be. In reality, this guy is more likely to be confused himself.
You do know alot of "smart" appearing people ( to women ) give this overly complex description of things and women pass them off as smart, while they pass off the people who make it real simple and not a big deal as "stupid".

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Biggie Smalls example is a example of how a not attractive in the face or body man can have an incredible pull due to his social image. I mean without that social image what woman in the world would say he's an attractive man...

Exactly. The teacher understands the foundation and the building blocks of whatever it is principle or structure that they are teaching.

You do know alot of "smart" appearing people ( to women ) give this overly complex description of things and women pass them off as smart, while they pass off the people who make it real simple and not a big deal as "stupid".
Exactly. This is why I question people's credibility when they downplay social image, social status, social-ecosystem, social sphere of influence. Women are social creatures.

The best way to get laid is to have a dominant status in a large ecosystem where you have a sphere of influence that reaches everyone.

Everyone who has ever been in high school, college, or have gotten laid in socual circles or even a small community knows this very basic fact.

Sure, you can be handsome and not need all of this. But in this thread, we are talking about a fat guy and a tiny guy, so they NEED a large sphere of influence. It's certainly isn't their fatness or tinyness that's getting them laid.

And you're right about confused people pretending to be smart. It's ironic because you point out the simplicity of it all, and then they try to frame YOU as confused and lost. Lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is why I question people's credibility when they downplay social image, social status, social-ecosystem, social sphere of influence. Women are social creatures.

The best way to get laid is to have a dominant status in a large ecosystem where you have a sphere of influence that reaches everyone.

Everyone who has ever been in high school, college, or have gotten laid in socual circles or even a small community knows this very basic fact.

Sure, you can be handsome and not need all of this. But in this thread, we are talking about a fat guy and a tiny guy, so they NEED a large sphere of influence. It's certainly isn't their fatness or tinyness that's getting them laid.

And you're right about confused people pretending to be smart. It's ironic because you point out the simplicity of it all, and then they try to frame YOU as confused and lost. Lol. That's what the OP tried to do with me.

But that's okay. Because tend to look confused when they debate with me anyway. I welcome the challenge.
What I was saying is there are a lot of professors that don't know how to teach... Or other people making their jobs and things they are into sound overly complex. The smartest people know how to break these things down into easily digested pieces.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was saying is there are a lot of professors that don't know how to teach... Or other people making their jobs and things they are into sound overly complex. The smartest people know how to break these things down into easily digested pieces.
Yeah I get what your saying. I think there is really no debate in this thread.

It's a simple matter of every guy literally trying to deliver the same message.

But my point was it could be delivered in a way that is clear, concise, applicable, and simplistic. Instead of using pseudo psycho-babble of "believe in yourself", something the self improvement community is guilty of.

At the end of the day, nothing escapes the attraction hierarchy:

1. Dominance - Looks, social status, height, money, etc (Even internal dominance counts)
2. Sexual tension - masculine man + feminine woman = automatic sexual tension
3. Intrigue - Don't solve yourself to women
4. Credibility - You're not a total loser
5. Connection - Interesting that this is last, yet most guys try to create a connection first, which makes women's vaginas dry up.

If you have any form of dominance whatsoever, the very first thing you need to do is inject yourself into circles that are abundant with women, and then there will be automatic sexual tension between you and women. You don't have to DO anything. Sexual tension was created by nature. It wasn't created by you. Masculine dominant man + feminine women = automatic sexual tension. And from there it's a matter of being alone.

Anything beyond this simple roadmap makes it unnecessarily complex.