"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

I'm a good friend, but she saw something and I did nothing

jojo18

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
27
First of all, i'm a pvssy.
I know that.. I'm here just because I want to change that.
a girl I know, I confessed to today, said she saw me only as a good friend. She said she thought not long ago about something but I did nothing so she dropped..
for my excuse I was sure she had a BF, and was shocked when I found out they broke up, and actually made a slow move once then..
wanted to ask, wtf am I supposed to do.. and is the deal gone? or something is possible to change her idea?
I got rejected few times already (made a cry-out in the forum) kept on going.. but I got some problems.. I'm bad and expressing my actual feelings.. (I say, hey lets hang out, instead of hey, lets go only me and you somewhere) second, I'm scared of intimacy.. probably a childhood problem.. but I'm scared to kiss a girl.. (take her to the side and so on..)
And please, for gods sake, I need help with this problems.. and I must know If after she said that something is possible or i'll drop?
tbh, rn I won't do anything, if you say there is something I'll try it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
First of all, i'm a pvssy.
I know that.. I'm here just because I want to change that.
a girl I know, I confessed to today, said she saw me only as a good friend. She said she thought not long ago about something but I did nothing so she dropped..
for my excuse I was sure she had a BF, and was shocked when I found out they broke up, and actually made a slow move once then..
wanted to ask, wtf am I supposed to do.. and is the deal gone? or something is possible to change her idea?
I got rejected few times already (made a cry-out in the forum) kept on going.. but I got some problems.. I'm bad and expressing my actual feelings.. (I say, hey lets hang out, instead of hey, lets go only me and you somewhere) second, I'm scared of intimacy.. probably a childhood problem.. but I'm scared to kiss a girl.. (take her to the side and so on..)
And please, for gods sake, I need help with this problems.. and I must know If after she said that something is possible or i'll drop?
tbh, rn I won't do anything, if you say there is something I'll try it.
Ok, few things. It may sound harsh. You and her are done. Ghost her. No contact. Move on. There are better women. My main advise is work on improving yourself. Your style. Gym. Things that will improve your mindset.
Now, I have a reading list for you.
DJ Bible
The Book of Pook
The Rational Male

Welcome to the forum by the way.
 
Top