"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I'm a girl!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
Hey if you guys need some advice that you think I can maybe help out with just post them and I'll try to get back to you. . .if you want me to reply faster then just e-mail them to me. . [email protected] I'll try to help the best I can!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Okay, I'll humor you.

I like a girl. I want to show her that I like her and I would do anything for her, because she's just the greatest. A real star.

Should I buy her:

1) Candy
2) Flowers
3) A nice card with home made construction paper hearts attached to the inside and homemade caramels to go along with it. I'll write an elaborate poem for her on the inside expressing my love for her, and telling her how if she just wants to be friends I'll feel sad but understand.

PLZ ANSUR
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by Porky
Okay, I'll humor you.

I like a girl. I want to show her that I like her and I would do anything for her, because she's just the greatest. A real star.

Should I buy her:

1) Candy
2) Flowers
3) A nice card with home made construction paper hearts attached to the inside and homemade caramels to go along with it. I'll write an elaborate poem for her on the inside expressing my love for her, and telling her how if she just wants to be friends I'll feel sad but understand.

PLZ ANSUR
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH


....


Okay... I am better now. Thanks Porky. ;)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Guys, it was a serious question.

Please don't give me any bull**** and harrass me. I want advice from somebody who understands women: a woman! Not you twits.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
God you guys respond fast. . .
Aww thanks! lol! I'm not a twit! lol! Ummm. . . .I would say #3 because it's very creative and she'll know its from your heart, not just store bought. Good luck!
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by Porky
Guys, it was a serious question.

Please don't give me any bull**** and harrass me. I want advice from somebody who understands women: a woman! Not you twits.
Oh shit, my fault man... I thought that you was just playing around. ;)

And honestly... I would probably go with all three and then play an instrument in front of her house everyday. Chicks dig that mysterious stalker vibe.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Thanks Spoiled!

I'm talking to her on IM right now. I've been waiting three hours for her to come back. I'm going to make her guess which girl I like so maybe she gets jealous! Then tomorrow I'll spring the card on her and tell her that I like her.

I have to go work on it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Where's option #4: tap her phone and then blackmail her into going on a date with you?

Trust me guys, its field tested..
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
God you guys are seriously so funny! We need guys at my school who are half as funny as you guys!!! lol!
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Porky, that is the funniest thing i've heard all day.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
oh my god. i haven't laughed that hard since i was a little girl.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
he also forgot #5...ask all her friends to find out if she likes u..and then call her every night and beg her to hang out...and then find her locker and tape a big sign on it sayin "I LOVE YOU" and then when she wonders who its from...pretend like u have no idea...the phone tap isnt drastic enough, you need to get her attention...try telling her your darkest secrets in hope that itll bring you closer...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
hey, umm I need advice. Umm well you see. I like this one girl and I don't know how to find out how to get her to like me, what should I do, and umm what are some signs that she likes me?

oh and, whats the best way to steal a 5th of Jack Daniel's from the Liqour Store?
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
hey, umm I need advice. Umm well you see. I like this one girl and I don't know how to find out how to get her to like me, what should I do, and umm what are some signs that she likes me?

oh and, whats the best way to steal a 5th of Jack Daniel's from the Liqour Store?

A. Theres information on this all over the site. Read the main website, every section of the forum and sign up for the newsletter.

B. I wouldn't know. Thats a good way to get your as tossed...in jail. You won't need to worry about that girl. Bubba won't need your DJ techniques, it'll be love at first sight.
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
A. Theres information on this all over the site. Read the main website, every section of the forum and sign up for the newsletter.

B. I wouldn't know. Thats a good way to get your as tossed...in jail. You won't need to worry about that girl. Bubba won't need your DJ techniques, it'll be love at first sight.
lol....
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
Gotta love porky humor... gave me a nice long laugh, funniest thing I have read on this website in a long time (especially if she was serious with her response).
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top