Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a chick and this guy hit on me saying......

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl could file a sexual harrassment lawsuit with that line

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ****, what took me so long to think of it

I am from this moment going to use blow offs to tell girls how confident I am

and this one is on the top of my list... if she ***** shields me or she just turns out to be a total *****, or just a stupid girl I don'r want to know anymore I'll pull this

as long as I know shes not crazy so i don;t have to pull afc on her to make her like me just as a friend(gawd I hate doing that)

hehe

nice lipgloss, i'd love a little around my ****

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm a chick and this guy hit on me saying......

this is the only response that matters:
Originally posted by 00Kevin
1. he was most likely drunk

2. you looked like a slut

3. he didn't really care what you thought or said.
anyone who disagrees with this response is a fool. seriously.

to be honest, i say some really stupid stuff too sometimes and insult strangers on a daily basis...a few guys called me a "fvcking assh0le" the other day on the elevator...the elevator was pretty slow closing the doors, and one guy pressed the "open doors" button instead of the "close doors"...and i was like, "dude, you just pressed the wrong button, you pressed the open...you're supposed to press this one."

there was a pretty hot chick standing right there too. but you know what? i was in a hurry, and quite frankly i don't give a fvck about anyone. i'll say exactly what is on my mind.

today, i was a the student health center. there was a fine-ass chick. i was just like, "wow...you're really cute"

say what's on your mind you fools. honesty matters.

heck, i might say something like what that guy said about the lipstick on my c0ck. who fvcking cares, obviously he's having a good time and doesn't give a sh!t. and the girl he said it to went through the trouble of finding a site and making a 3-page thread about it. who's more insecure?

00kevin is honest. you other guys are kissing lauren's ass a bit much.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
Haha. He's not her "guy-friend", man. The correct term for him would be, "girlfriend".

I don't recall anyone here saying anything about a boyfriend besides her. Guilty concious?
Did it just get retarded in here or something? In my world, "In a relationship with a guy" is fairly synonymous with "boyfriend". Contrary to what followers of the "DJ Bible" may have deluded themselves into believing, not every guy who's in a committed relationship is some little afc b1tch who's not man enough to satisfy his woman and get his woman to satisfy him. Once again- get over yourselves. Not devoting yourself to one girl who's devoted to you does not make you special. Nor does finding any excuse to call a girl whom you know absolutely nothing about a "slut" just because some random doofus in a bar told her he wanted his d1ck sucked. I'm sure it makes you feel like a big man though! You guys have got some deep-seated issues with women and relationships.

Girl: sorry, I have a boyfriend, we've been together for a few years

Don Juanabee: OMG I should be sorry for you lol, do you pet this loser's vagina when you cry on his shoulder every night after sucking some other guy's d1ck behind his back like the slut you know you are? Wanna suck my c0ck?

Girl: ...

Don Juanabee: That's just the way I am babe, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lauren read this:

About Lauren looking like a slut I will quote Comedian Dave Chappelle

He goes up to a girl and says "Damn you got some big ass titties!"

She says "Excuse me, just because I dress this way does not make me a (w)hore"

Chappelle says "thats right fellas just because she is dressed that way does not make her a (w)hore. But you gotta understand that is fuc*ing confusing. Thats like me Comedian Dave Chappelle dressing in a cops uniform and some guy comes running up to me and saying 'Oh my god oh my god hurry come this way I need your help!' and I say excuse me just because Im dressed this way does not make me a police officer"

So remember that lauren and any other chick that may be on this forum, I know you said you werent dressed like a (w)hore Lauren but Im telling you why these guys on the forum said you prob looked like a slut

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Did it just get retarded in here or something? In my world, "In a relationship with a guy" is fairly synonymous with "boyfriend". Contrary to what followers of the "DJ Bible" may have deluded themselves into believing, not every guy who's in a committed relationship is some little afc b1tch who's not man enough to satisfy his woman and get his woman to satisfy him. Once again- get over yourselves. Not devoting yourself to one girl who's devoted to you does not make you special. Nor does finding any excuse to call a girl whom you know absolutely nothing about a "slut" just because some random doofus in a bar told her he wanted his d1ck sucked. I'm sure it makes you feel like a big man though! You guys have got some deep-seated issues with women and relationships.

Don Juanabee: OMG I should be sorry for you lol, do you pet this loser's vagina when you cry on his shoulder every night after sucking some other guy's d1ck behind his back like the slut you know you are? Wanna suck my c0ck?

Don Juanabee: That's just the way I am babe, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?
lmao. :crackup: You are the biggest un-educated, reading illiterate, ****ing moron to ever disgrace these forums!

I took the liberty of bolding the part that we are replying to:
"5. The only reason I made the post was because I told one of my guy friends about this guy & his comment.... He thought it was very funny, and suggested I post it here for people's amusement & comments." - No where in there, is the word "boyfriend" used. Instead, the word "guy friend" is used. Meaning she's talking about a friend. No one in this post even gave a **** when she said she had a boyfriend! No one cares about her boyfriend. No one said anything about her boyfriend.

Have a friend read this reply to you. You seem to have reading problems.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how you all can start an argument over something as stupid as this. You all want to argue about EVERY LITTLE FU-CKING THING. We are all on the same dam-n side, stop the pis-sing contests.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
a girl could file a sexual harrassment lawsuit with that line
WTF can't they file sexual harrassment lawsuites on for these days--I mean, hell even a fukkin' wolf whistle is harrassment now.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Some of you guys have some serious issues and come off as an insecure jackass with your sosuave-macho kneejerk reactions at the mere mention of the word "boyfriend". I don't recall her saying anything about her bf being some timid, pvssy-whipped, shoulder-to-cry-on guy friend. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

By the way... I've heard some dirty, overly sexual-at-the-wrong-moment things come out of the mouths of some real losers. I won't be calling this guy a "DJ" just from hearing that he asked her to suck his d*ck in such a creative way.
wow you really are stupid. she never even mentioned the word "boyfriend" perhaps if you stoped rolling your eyes you could read correctly.

For your information, women don't usually have timid p-ussy guys as boyfriends. They use those kinds of guys as emotional tampons.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

when a girl says "I have boyfriend"

you say something like. "that is ok he can come along but he will have to sit in the backseat"

the problem with you is that you don't even have a basic understanding of what a DJ is.

You really are lost.

Go back to the AFC hole that you came from. Go call up that girl that you think you have a relationship with. Let her rag on your face with all her emotional problems. Be a nice guy and listen to her talk about f-ucking other guys. - maybe if you are lucky she will let you jack off over the phone.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Be a nice guy and listen to her talk about f-ucking other guys. - maybe if you are lucky she will let you jack off over the phone.
:crackup:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh that was me lauren sad to know the line didnt work on you.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
haha, this post has inspired me...just today i thought up this line.

go up to a girl and say, "hey do you want to taste (or lick) my lollipop?"

then you look for the confused look on her face ... wait a second for her to start getting repulsed, then you pull the blowpop (c) out of your pocket...and you say, "here"

i have one in my pocket now, lol.

let's go out and get slapped :D

hey lauren, how's that one work for ya?

(if i try it, i'll make sure to post back)

hot_for_u

Reaction score
hey guys.

im the "guy" friend who told lauren to visit this site.

not to reply to anyone specifically, but to clear things up -

i came across this site not too long ago and have read some threads, this whole forum promotes the "game". im not a fan of the "game", but do see that it has a place in society.

1. i dont want her to suck my ****
2. loz doesnt give head, not even to her husband!
3. her husband was out with her
4. im not her girl friend
5. im hot
6 i told her to post on here to get your opinions on the guys pickup line, because we had a few different theories as to why he'd say it. i agree with the one about him doing it for his own ego, or that it was a dare from a mate.
7. loz did laugh it off!
8. loz is not a slut
9. we reckon those guys on this forum who reckon she looked like a slut must be off it. how can you judge loz on what some drunk guy said ?? some guys didnt mention this - good to see there is some reason here!

do you guys think this forum is a whole underworld ? or would be mainstream if every guy knew it existed.

some of my friends didnt even understand the concept of this forum....

sean.

irtesev

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lauren
...however I am thinking that any QUALITY chick would do as I did and mouth off at him - "firstly, it's lip GLOSS not lip stick.
I like your priorities :p

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hot_for_u
hey guys.

im the "guy" friend who told lauren to visit this site.

not to reply to anyone specifically, but to clear things up -

i came across this site not too long ago and have read some threads, this whole forum promotes the "game". im not a fan of the "game", but do see that it has a place in society.

1. i dont want her to suck my ****
2. loz doesnt give head, not even to her husband!
3. her husband was out with her
4. im not her girl friend
5. im hot
6 i told her to post on here to get your opinions on the guys pickup line, because we had a few different theories as to why he'd say it. i agree with the one about him doing it for his own ego, or that it was a dare from a mate.
7. loz did laugh it off!
8. loz is not a slut
9. we reckon those guys on this forum who reckon she looked like a slut must be off it. how can you judge loz on what some drunk guy said ?? some guys didnt mention this - good to see there is some reason here!

do you guys think this forum is a whole underworld ? or would be mainstream if every guy knew it existed.

some of my friends didnt even understand the concept of this forum....

sean.
1) Liar.
2) Liar.
3) Irrelevant.
4) L-I-A-R. Liar.
5) Keep telling yourself that.
6) Maybe. I personally think he just didn't care.
7) Before or after giving him head?
8) Liar.
9) Be a good little girl and bake me some cookies.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
1) Liar.
2) Liar.
3) Irrelevant.
4) L-I-A-R. Liar.
5) Keep telling yourself that.
6) Maybe. I personally think he just didn't care.
7) Before or after giving him head?
8) Liar.
9) Be a good little girl and bake me some cookies.
w...o...w

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn

why dont you close the thread. Its just dumb

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
chick threads always bring out the worse in you guys.

I;m going to try that line, just to see if I have the balls to do it.