I'm a bum!

yyyy1313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked out HB6, she says yes. I still can only think about the HB8 that rejected me from weeks ago. Blah.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rejected more. Keep getting rejected over and over again by the hottest girls you can find and you will become numb. It will suck at first but once you are completely apathetic to rejection you will become an unstoppable beast.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a case of wanting what you can't have, and pining for the unavailable. This is how obsession, pedestalization, and one-itis occurs. Just remember that the other girl isn't special; a prize, or of high value for rejecting you - and vice versa for the other one.

Hot girls do this with everyone who doesn't meet their 500 standards, and doesn't "excite" or turn them on 24/7, so don't sweat it. Certainly don't view them as being out of your league, or "better" than you because of this. They're high maintenance and stuck up regardless.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.. rejection is nothing. i went up to a hb8 last night and said " you lost your friends?" she just looked at me and then walked off.

i was like " awe..." but i mean.. how much is it REALLY going to affect me? sure it hurt a little at the time i can't lie about that, but i'll be doing the same next weekend.

your only focusing on the negative man. you got to realise. you have about a 50/50 shot. either she will place nice or not.

the more girls you talk to.. the more you can get on the right side of the variance man.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Well said. That's definitely the right mindset to have. Even if you DO land a date - it doesn't mean it's in the bag, or that you "accomplished" something. Never view them as the prize.