Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im a bit confused

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Yesterday I reed a post about not givin a fuk about talking to women, the question is what is actually better not givin a fuk or think this is agood experiment/experince to increase my social skills.
I think that not givin a fuk is better to get a women quick but talking for increased skills is better for the long term than not givin a fuk, have I got this wrong or not?
Like they say you cant be a DJ in one day you get there by experience.
:D

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Talk to them anyway you please if they dont like you then its their loss, If you dont like it then she is probably a ***** so leave its her loss.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by PANK
I will not support such an unsavory request.
Then don't post on this thread. :p

Jango, it's not so much "not giving a f***" as it is not being afraid of rejection. Lots of times we won't do things because we're afraid of offending someone or somehow losing someone's approval. But in the end, WHO CARES? If you know you're a good person, go out and try stuff. If you see a hot girl and you feel like going up to her and saying, "Wanna see my wang?", then go ahead and do it.

Now you know this'll probably get you a good slap across the face at the very least. But in the end, are you any worse for wear? Not really. So she thinks you're a sick little monkey. Does this affect who you ARE? No...because you know that you're a good person. Moreover, you know that you're a MAN in control of your own life and your own feelings and you seek approval from no one. Your validation comes from within, from your own sense of self-confidence.

And at the same time, each rejection is a SUCCESSFUL experience. Why successful when the girl slapped you and walked away? Because you learned what NOT to say/do.

A lot of the tips and tricks on this website are things that men found that do/don't work. How did they find these things out? They went in, with the confident and self-assured attitude of a DJ, and TRIED IT.

Don't ever feel bad about approaching a woman. It's your innate, hard-wired nature to approach women. Don't make any excuses or apologies for what you want. She wants it too...it's just a matter of attracting her and making her want it from YOU, showing that YOU are the best source for satisfying her romantic needs (the Alpha Male).

You remember all those guys who were bad-asses on the playground that always harassed the girls and the girls always ran away screaming from? Ever wonder why those losers are the ones getting all the chicks in high school? Because they've been confidently interacting with girls and learning about how they think/what they want from experience, while you've been learning this stuff from your mom's "one day you'll find..." lectures.

And if you offend her or lose her approval in the process, shrug, make a mental note, take some knowledge from the experience, and move on to the next girl.

I'm learning this more and more: the hallmark of a true DJ is that when he has problems, he doesn't run and hide from them, nor does he complain about them. He learns from them, then he fixes them. :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jango_Xavier
Yesterday I reed a post about not givin a fuk about talking to women, the question is what is actually better not givin a fuk or think this is agood experiment/experince to increase my social skills.
I think that not givin a fuk is better to get a women quick but talking for increased skills is better for the long term than not givin a fuk, have I got this wrong or not?
Like they say you cant be a DJ in one day you get there by experience.
:D
I personally enjoy talking to women and for me, doing it often and effortlessly makes me more interesting to them. Whether or not I'm sarging or just hustling for free drinks or dinner, it all starts with a little conversation.