Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 55 A year divorced from a 25 year serial cheater. Need advice.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Few things. One, you do what's best for you;not her. Two, if she treats you well, stick with it until tides turn. Three, expect ladies to act and be ladies, nothing more or less. Four, take what she says with a grain of salt. Remember, it's not what a person (male or female) says, it's what they do. Actions, at any age, speak louder than words. Four, lotta STDs. Stay safe. Both get tested and use your brain between your ears for decision making; not your penis.

Aside from that, have fun and experience life!
Impressive !

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I'm 55.....that's 5 years younger than my daughter.
Let’s take a look at this and really think about it. You said this because you are programmed to think that way.
This is entirely a social construct. It is designed to repel you from young, fertile women and go marry up with the hagasaurouses that are out there.

It’s not real. It’s a fake world and idea. You’ve been told those things and things like them since you were a little boy.

It’s time to unlearn these things.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s take a look at this and really think about it. You said this because you are programmed to think that way.
This is entirely a social construct. It is designed to repel you from young, fertile women and go marry up with the hagasaurouses that are out there.

It’s not real. It’s a fake world and idea. You’ve been told those things and things like them since you were a little boy.

Good advice there.

Also regarding the woman: someone at that age with zero friends is a big red flag. She might have some kind of Asperger's. My ex has a friend who has that, she's completely incapable of realizing when a man is hiting on her (this came from my ex's account of going out with her); and if a guy hits on her, she freezes. She's so awkward that she never gets sex even tho she's relatively hot and has huge tits. It gets worse when she opens her mouth too.

Spin plates so that you don't get sucked into what might be a bad relationship. serial monogamy is toxic and fortifies the blue pill attitude

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel like you are missing out on anything?
Do you have a list of what your "perfect woman" is?
Do you have a list of red flags that you will drop ANY woman, No Questions Asked, for?
If you were single tomorrow where would you go to find a date for tomorrow night? Could you find someone who would join you for dinner or drinks or an event? If you could, but choose not to, then it is ok to settle into a relationship.
Did you choose her, or are you settling for her?
If you did not have a woman in your life right now would you be doing the same things you are doing now?

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem is? Women age like bread and milk. 20yrs single sounds made up btw @op.
20 years single?? What are you talking about?

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm not Blue Pill or delusional not to be attracted to a girl that's 35 years younger than me...I don't like nor understand Rap music and vaping.
This is the Mature Man forum right?

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm not Blue Pill or delusional not to be attracted to a girl that's 35 years younger than me...I don't like nor understand Rap music and vaping.
Vaping is absolutely for the mature ex smoker who doesn’t want to be as limp as a charity wristband.

If you are talking about non smokers vaping 0mg nicotine because it “tastes nice”, absolutely. Idiots.

Vaping is for people like me who wired yo their brain for nicotine before the age of 14.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So you want a woman to listen to Bing Crosby with?
I’m not saying you to do anything one way or another. So no vaping and just go with smokes?

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaping is absolutely for the mature ex smoker who doesn’t want to be as limp as a charity wristband.

If you are talking about non smokers vaping 0mg nicotine because it “tastes nice”, absolutely. Idiots.

Vaping is for people like me who wired yo their brain for nicotine before the age of 14.
Calm down Fuitbat it’s a euphemism. It’s not about vaping it’s about a fricking 18-20 year old.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want a woman to listen to Bing Crosby with?
I’m not saying you to do anything one way or another. So no vaping and just go with smokes?
No, my daughter is 25 and I’m not into a 18-20 year old. What am I going to do with her? Vape and listen to Rap?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down Fuitbat it’s a euphemism. It’s not about vaping it’s about a fricking 18-20 year old.
I resent the association of vaping with youth.

Just because I’m old doesn’t make me any less cool

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No, my daughter is 25 and I’m not into a 18-20 year old. What am I going to do with her? Vape and listen to Rap?
Have really dirty sex? So she’s better off with a video gamer?
Should she get the best sex of her life or let her squander with the little boys?

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should she get the best sex of her life or let her squander with the little boys?
55 and 18....serious, for the 0.00000000001% of girls of 18 who want a man approaching old age and not a dude who’s 25-30....

Some people I think live in a fantasy world.

Perhaps if she’s utterly minging or has a penchant for old men.

Sex is pretty much sex. There is no special technique. No magic rhythm. A guy of 25 can read a few threads and pretty much learn it all.

Plus, who the f wants to make their sex sessions about complicated techniques to please a woman. I’m only doing it to get satisfied, beyond just being a decent human being, why would anyone be more preoccupied with her pleasure for an ego boost over just enjoying it?

If she cums and enjoys, great, if not, if not, who cares? If I’m a crap shag, so what?

The idea of making lovemaking an art is for women. It takes all the fun away and makes it a chore.

If they don’t like it, screw them!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Do what pleases you OP by all means. You have intimacy in your current relationship which some guys here do understand much less value. I’m 50 as well, look 35 and am seeing a very tall dark & handsome man who is 2 years younger. He can pull the 20 year olds. And in years past he has. God knows how many women he’s bedded but he doesn’t like the really young ones. Sure they are physically attractive and have youth, but they want husbands and children and someone to grow old with in most cases.

He has grown children & is a grandfather. He likes nightclubs and nightlife still but he also needs knee replacements, has chronic pain, has horrendous sleep apnea (he’s lost weight from 245 to 210 since we’ve been together & that has helped), but he doesn’t have the patience for spoiled young women who think all they need to do is show up and look pretty and who are immature & entitled or opportunistic.

He wants a woman with intellect and wisdom and emotional maturity who is also still physically attractive. A woman who can cook and who understands being feminine and sweet and how to be a lady. He’s so over entitled brats.

The problem with youth is the young do not understand the perspective of the older generations to a great degree. I personally get bemused by this attitude and myopic view.

There are guys in their 20s & 30s here that think any chick over 27 has nothing of value to offer. Au contraire gentlemen.

My guy is finding he likes intimacy. He likes being able to share who he is and be known at a deep level. He also appreciates that I get all his cultural references and music tastes from his youth.

Spin plates if you like, but enjoy your relationship if you get value out of it.

It comes down to what you personally want for your own life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Good advice here.

Aside to OP, if u r 55 then you should easily be able to mix with women that's 34 years old and below.

A 34 year old woman will have the maturity equivalent to that of a 55 year old man.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 isn't old. It amazes me that so many people talk about being in your 40s and 50s as getting "old". I am in my 40s and feel as good or better physically than when I was in my 20s. The so-called "inevitable" aches and pains you are "supposed" to start feeling once you get into your 60s and 70s are just beliefs and the result of improper use of the body. Excessive or the wrong type of physical activity. The belief is that it is age but the reality is that it is more of a matter of people unwittingly abusing and misusing their bodies.

To never develope pain or treat existing pain proper stretching is essential (at any age). Strengthening exercises can be done once, and only after pain is absent and stretching/ mobility exercises are still essential. In my opinion exercise which loosens the muscle is of greater importance than exercise that tense the muscles since most of us err on the side of overtensing.

My point is that people should be in good physical condition well into their 80s or 90s, and pain-free. The idea that the problem is age is the equivalent of beating the crap out of a car, not maintaining it, and then blaming the age of the car for the mechanical problems.

Quick comment on Spaz's statement:
"A 34 year old woman will have the maturity equivalent to that of a 55 year old man."

Absolutely clueless. I've found that a lot of women in their 40s and 50s are immature, just to a lesser degree than their 20-something counterparts.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Do what pleases you OP by all means. You have intimacy in your current relationship which some guys here do understand much less value. I’m 50 as well, look 35 and am seeing a very tall dark & handsome man who is 2 years younger. He can pull the 20 year olds. And in years past he has. God knows how many women he’s bedded but he doesn’t like the really young ones. Sure they are physically attractive and have youth, but they want husbands and children and someone to grow old with in most cases.

He has grown children & is a grandfather. He likes nightclubs and nightlife still but he also needs knee replacements, has chronic pain, has horrendous sleep apnea (he’s lost weight from 245 to 210 since we’ve been together & that has helped), but he doesn’t have the patience for spoiled young women who think all they need to do is show up and look pretty and who are immature & entitled or opportunistic.

He wants a woman with intellect and wisdom and emotional maturity who is also still physically attractive. A woman who can cook and who understands being feminine and sweet and how to be a lady. He’s so over entitled brats.

The problem with youth is the young do not understand the perspective of the older generations to a great degree. I personally get bemused by this attitude and myopic view.

My guy is finding he likes intimacy. He likes being able to share who he is and be known at a deep level. He also appreciates that I get all his cultural references and music tastes from his youth.

Spin plates if you like, but enjoy your relationship if you get value out of it.

It comes down to what you personally want for your own life.
Hey BE If I didn't know better I'd think you were talking about me.

Guys don't necessarily want a younger woman. I specifically eliminated women with children younger than mine from LTR candidacy.

I found while having multiple plates was an exciting prospect, it is really nice to have a woman I can relax and relate with. OP, i'm with you on a lower age limit...

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s in his 20s. These younger men have that fantasy of being “older” (50+) and dating 20s like it’s some great prize. Lol. They don’t know the perils and pitfalls of it. This is coming from someone who used to exclusively date older men and married one at 18 (he was 44). It’s not all that glamorous for either party! i can tell stories and makes lists of why those relationships don’t work even as a plate.
I'd like to hear the stories and read your lists of why these relationships don't work because I'm sincerely interested, not because I disagree with you.