Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 35, she's 25

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started dating someone, and 10 years is the biggest age difference I've ever had in a relationship.

It's going well, so far.

Anyone got any general advice in these types of situations & relationships?

Reaction score
Yeah, treat her like a girl! :rolleyes:

Age doesn't matter!!! And don't believe the hype that young girls are stupid!! They are feminine at all ages - except the hors tend to be masculine!

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you act like it doesn't matter then it won't. I've never had a young chick even question me about my age and I date 6-10 years younger then me right now.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright now, how many times do we have to go through this?

You are dating a GROWN WOMAN, not an alien from another galaxy.

Dude, I'm 36 and I still hang with women in their early 20's, and so do most of the guys i know who are my age.. My OLDER lady friends give me sh!t over it, but I don't give a rat's ass what they think....

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you would be to have a good time with her. 10 years is nothing. I fvcked a 20 year old last week. And have hooked up with plenty of younger woman. As a matter of fact I rather date a 21 year old than a 31 year old.

Woman age to fvcking fast. Be thankful she is 25 and not 35.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm currently dating (for three months now) is 24, I'm 33.

She LOVES the fact that I'm that old. She loves my (supposed) maturity, my (supposed) wisdom, my (supposed, though apparently good enough) sexual knowledge.

It's great stuff.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, don't tell IQQI, or you'll destroy her fantasy world where young women think older guys are "creepy".

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10 or so years different, and its no big deal. Really just depends on frame. 1 of the plates I've been spinning is 11 years junior to me. If anything I get props because all the guys her age aren't that set in career/ financing/ maturity/ etc. So yes, you can look very appealing in a younger womans eyes. Really depends on what you are looking for. If she has what you want looks, youthful vitality, etc. then run with it.
KC

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
I just started dating someone, and 10 years is the biggest age difference I've ever had in a relationship.

It's going well, so far.

I am 51 and I have a date Tuesday night with a hottie who is 28 . Beat that !

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:

It's going well, so far.

Sounds like you finally got the age difference correct, you no longer have to compensate for the woman being too old for you.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a attractive 20 year old contact me from craigslist. She said her ex was 26.

I used to shy away from that young but really who gives a damn? I'm not looking for some serious thing with her and really i noticed that i get a lot more respect from the younger ones almost by default from the very beginning.

Also have had 21-23 year olds interested. They don't care i'm 28 next month. "Creepy" indeed. Of course I was talking to my ex (25) who said 21 is too young for me. Pshaw. They have the same girly parts.. they're just higher up and tighter. I'm willing to bet they're more fun to go out with and they seem more eager to please. No "guys suck!!!!!" mentality quite yet.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 25..and a dad.

if I am trying to rack a 18-20 year old...do I leave the dad part out?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're one of the guys who steal 25 y.o HBs from us 25 y.o DJs. Yes I'm tempted to tell you not to do it, because age MATTERS, purely out of selfish reasons of course. :D

Seriously though, go for it, nothing wrong with that. I constantly have to compete with older guys for young HBs around my age. They are often more resourceful (fair enough, I'm just starting out & building up my resources) & the mid-20s girls dig guys around that age more. My niche is 18-21 (not that I'm complaining :D ) and occasionally a 30-something MILF which you guys often ignore (and I will too, when I get to my 30s).

mrRuckus, 28 dating 21-23 is even completely within social norms (let alone in the DJ world where age doesn't matter). Your ex is full of sh!t.

frivolousz21, hell yes. Leave it out! Most 18-21 I know are too immature to deal with that. If you don't want to start a relationship with them, don't tell.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best female friend is 27 and she's dating a 34 year old. It's only natural for older men to date much younger women. Women in their 20's love guys in their 30's.