Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 27 and an 18 yo said our age difference creeped her out

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 27 years old and a lot of the time I go after 18-19 year olds.
I was talking to an 18 year old that I know in real life and is part of a very loose knit social circle with me(ie. no close friends)

I didn't do anything wrong, but she said she was creeped out by the age difference, 9 years. I've had a few times when women around this age don't like or respond to me, then again I've had a 19 year old girlfriend too recently.

I'm not sure what to make of this because it doesn't seem like I'm getting too old for certain women. I figured I could pull college age women into my 30's.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were all teenagers once. We all know teenagers are idiots. All sorts of nonsense can spew from their undeveloped brains.

This particular teenager said something that bothered you. But it shouldn't, because you already know shes an idiot and its a phase she's just going to have to get over, like the rest of us did.

Disregard.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start telling older women the lack of age difference creeps you out, whatever that even means.

logicallefty

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Start telling older women the lack of age difference creeps you out, whatever that even means.
:crackup: This makes no sense at all, so for a female brain, it should make perfect sense :crackup:

OP, would George Clooney's age matter to this girl? I imagine this is just her way of saying she is not interested. Don't take it personally. At her age of 18 you are dealing with a little girl here, nothing more. For an 18yo I would say you are dealing with a little girl with pubic hair, but in this day and age, she probably doesn't have any of that either :crackup:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that it creeped her out, its that she is following a script in which a teenage girl has to be creeped out from older guys...female sheep mentality.

Had a gf 10 yrs younger than me, needless to say had to pass plenty of initial resistance.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a soft rejection.

Hell, I've had jail bait attracted to me and I'm 36 (I keep in shape).

I'm also not above lying about my age for casual encounters, though I haven't had to. I'd never try dating an 18 year old unless they were mature enough not to annoy me. It gets to a point where it feels really odd.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is I get better treatment from girls 18 - 23 then I do with older women that are 30 and over. Then again I look very young and have the energy to match. With females if one thing doesn't bother them then something else will. Fvck it. I wouldn't pay it any mind. If she's really THAT into you then she'll be hell bent on not making any issues out of nothing regardless of the age difference. If she's not then it suddenly becomes a big deal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At that age they are kids. At your age you are supposed to be a responsible adult or on the way to it.

Personally I wouldn't mess with under 21, I wouldn't even mess with under 25 or 28 at my age...

Hit em if you can don't take it too serious. You shouldn't be complaining.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet money that if the right 27 year old dude came along (one that tingled her gina), she would forget all about being "creeped out" by the age difference.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a hive mind after being brainwashed by the feminist mafia-union.

Regardless, in essence, it's a **** test or rationalized reasoning for a low interest rejection. Like what has been said above, pass the test - don't give a fvck about what she says - and you'll be one step closer to banging that young fertile wrinkless flabless ***** of hers.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's a soft rejection, but a rejection nonetheless.

Brad Pitt's age difference wouldn't creep her out. And if you were a teenager, Jennifer Aniston/ Coolidge/ Lopez's age difference wouldn't creep you out.

Get the point? There you go.

And while Judge nismo is a corrupt judge, I don't deal in jailbait. I bring milfs into chambers.

Case closed.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't think much about it.

Remember when you were in high school in Grade 11 and the kids in Grade 12 seemed SO much older and mature.

Give her 10 years and she'll be begging for guys older than her.

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you're saying is you're almost a pedo and have never slept with a real woman, jeezus glad I don't know you, grow up you ****ing weirdo.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nemz said:
So what you're saying is you're almost a pedo and have never slept with a real woman, jeezus glad I don't know you, grow up you ****ing weirdo.
If this is facetious, then :crackup:

If this is shaming, then :down:

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking my mind, deal with it - I've had many a relationship where the women was 9 years younger, but they were still women, not children - if I found some 27 year old bloke messing round with my 17 year old daughter (in 2 years time) I'd break his ****ing legs the ****ing gob****e.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damnit nemz, you promised to stop breaking people's legs!

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a dad thing dude ;) usually relatively calm - as a man I know how we think an I'd do time for her, nuff said.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nemz said:
It's a dad thing dude ;) usually relatively calm - as a man I know how we think an I'd do time for her, nuff said.
Do time for what?

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
WanderingMan said:
Do time for what?
Read my most recent posts in this very thread and try to work it out, it's not too difficult dude.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nemz said:
Read my most recent posts in this very thread and try to work it out, it's not too difficult dude.
I was trying to figure out what you're talking about. Op is talking about an 18 year old WOMAN. Then you bring up your daughter who is 15 now? And what you would do if someone had sex with her in two years when she was 17 years old (is that right)?

Are you just trying to justify your insults and shaming language you used here?:
nemz said: