"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Im 19, She is 29, should I keep seeing her?

ovechking899

New Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Hello,

I was a virgin until I met this girl while on vacation in Mexico. We are both from Toronto. She was at the same resort as me and came alone because she had a week off from work (she said shes an intestinal surgeon).

I invited her to the disco to dance and she came along. Afterwards we went to her room and did the deed.

We continued to see each other during the trip. And one point she told me she has an IUD so I began to go raw. I realize this was probably a bad idea and I'm going to get myself checked for STIs (feel free to tell me how stupid I am).

I got her number, we texted a bit after the trip, and we plan to meet this Friday. We are going to do some rock climbing and then bang after.

We had a good time together and vibed well in Mexico, but I know this really cant go anywhere. She is simply too old for me. I would like to keep seeing her to have fun, but nothing more than that.

Should I start wearing a condom again even though I haven't been?

Also, I am trying to talk to other women and start 'spinning plates' to avoid getting attached to this girl. Is it okay to keep seeing her if I'm spinning other plates or should I still cut it off with her?

Thank you for taking the time to read this through. I appreciate any feedback and advice
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Shouldn't be f ucking anyone w/o a condom unless she's on birth control, STDs have been taken and you are in a relationship with her. If it's just a ONS or f uck buddy arrangement, then yes, condoms all the time. Get yourself to a clinic and ask for an STD test. You must specify HSV 1 and HSV 2 as well. They will not test w/o you asking for them.

However, if you are still attracted to her, then you should still f uck her with a condom.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Hello,

I was a virgin until I met this girl while on vacation in Mexico. We are both from Toronto. She was at the same resort as me and came alone because she had a week off from work (she said shes an intestinal surgeon).

I invited her to the disco to dance and she came along. Afterwards we went to her room and did the deed.

We continued to see each other during the trip. And one point she told me she has an IUD so I began to go raw. I realize this was probably a bad idea and I'm going to get myself checked for STIs (feel free to tell me how stupid I am).

I got her number, we texted a bit after the trip, and we plan to meet this Friday. We are going to do some rock climbing and then bang after.

We had a good time together and vibed well in Mexico, but I know this really cant go anywhere. She is simply too old for me. I would like to keep seeing her to have fun, but nothing more than that.

Should I start wearing a condom again even though I haven't been?

Also, I am trying to talk to other women and start 'spinning plates' to avoid getting attached to this girl. Is it okay to keep seeing her if I'm spinning other plates or should I still cut it off with her?

Thank you for taking the time to read this through. I appreciate any feedback and advice
Women are 2000% more likely to have ONS or affairs while on vacation. In vacation mode all their inhibitions are dormant. Hence a 29 year old surgeon having sex with a 19 year old virgin.

Sorry to say you were a boy toy and yes this wont go anywhere. If you can manage to have sex with her a couple more times then do so. If she suddenly ghosts you dont be surprised.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Use her to get some sexual experience and build confidence with women in general. She is probably just using you for sex and to be with a young guy so don't feel too bad about it. Don't get attached, which I know is easier to say than do since she's your first, but do make an effort not to think "she's the one", because she's not.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yet people bash me for going after women in their 40s.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Shouldn't be f ucking anyone w/o a condom unless she's on birth control, STDs have been taken and you are in a relationship with her. If it's just a ONS or f uck buddy arrangement, then yes, condoms all the time. Get yourself to a clinic and ask for an STD test. You must specify HSV 1 and HSV 2 as well. They will not test w/o you asking for them.

However, if you are still attracted to her, then you should still f uck her with a condom.
As soon as I read "I begin to go raw", I said to myself, Rick is going to give this guy a serious talking to... and I scroll down and you're the next post lmao
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I invited her to the disco to dance and she came along. Afterwards we went to her room and did the deed.
Good.
We had a good time together and vibed well in Mexico, but I know this really cant go anywhere. She is simply too old for me. I would like to keep seeing her to have fun, but nothing more than that.
Do as you feel. If you feel like this is going nowhere, go on searching for what you're looking for. If you loose the attraction towards her because she's too old, she'll also feel it and you'll both gonna exit the relationship wounded.
Far from me to throw away a good thing, I'm not trying to c0ckblock you, but if you don't feel it, make a fast exit. Go after what you're actually looking for, man!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Yet people bash me for going after women in their 40s.
you are a 36yo after 40yo's
he is 29 and getting 19yo

its a big difference and your choice

you are always talking about testosterone and stamina.
therefore the advantage goes to the older guy being able to satisfy younger women (who crave more sex)

you got things backward, son. Go ask Mom... she seems smart.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
you are a 36yo after 40yo's
he is 29 and getting 19yo

its a big difference and your choice

you are always talking about testosterone and stamina.
therefore the advantage goes to the older guy being able to satisfy younger women (who crave more sex)

you got things backward, son. Go ask Mom... she seems smart.
But I don't see a lot of these women on OLD unless they're landwhales or full of piercings around here. The decent women are over 35 on OLD, especially over 40.

I only use OLD to talk to girls.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
You can fvck her raw, just not in the as5 raw.
 
Top