Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im 19, She is 29, should I keep seeing her?

ovechking899

Reaction score
Hello,

I was a virgin until I met this girl while on vacation in Mexico. We are both from Toronto. She was at the same resort as me and came alone because she had a week off from work (she said shes an intestinal surgeon).

I invited her to the disco to dance and she came along. Afterwards we went to her room and did the deed.

We continued to see each other during the trip. And one point she told me she has an IUD so I began to go raw. I realize this was probably a bad idea and I'm going to get myself checked for STIs (feel free to tell me how stupid I am).

I got her number, we texted a bit after the trip, and we plan to meet this Friday. We are going to do some rock climbing and then bang after.

We had a good time together and vibed well in Mexico, but I know this really cant go anywhere. She is simply too old for me. I would like to keep seeing her to have fun, but nothing more than that.

Should I start wearing a condom again even though I haven't been?

Also, I am trying to talk to other women and start 'spinning plates' to avoid getting attached to this girl. Is it okay to keep seeing her if I'm spinning other plates or should I still cut it off with her?

Thank you for taking the time to read this through. I appreciate any feedback and advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Shouldn't be f ucking anyone w/o a condom unless she's on birth control, STDs have been taken and you are in a relationship with her. If it's just a ONS or f uck buddy arrangement, then yes, condoms all the time. Get yourself to a clinic and ask for an STD test. You must specify HSV 1 and HSV 2 as well. They will not test w/o you asking for them.

However, if you are still attracted to her, then you should still f uck her with a condom.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I was a virgin until I met this girl while on vacation in Mexico. We are both from Toronto. She was at the same resort as me and came alone because she had a week off from work (she said shes an intestinal surgeon).

I invited her to the disco to dance and she came along. Afterwards we went to her room and did the deed.

We continued to see each other during the trip. And one point she told me she has an IUD so I began to go raw. I realize this was probably a bad idea and I'm going to get myself checked for STIs (feel free to tell me how stupid I am).

I got her number, we texted a bit after the trip, and we plan to meet this Friday. We are going to do some rock climbing and then bang after.

We had a good time together and vibed well in Mexico, but I know this really cant go anywhere. She is simply too old for me. I would like to keep seeing her to have fun, but nothing more than that.

Should I start wearing a condom again even though I haven't been?

Also, I am trying to talk to other women and start 'spinning plates' to avoid getting attached to this girl. Is it okay to keep seeing her if I'm spinning other plates or should I still cut it off with her?

Thank you for taking the time to read this through. I appreciate any feedback and advice
Women are 2000% more likely to have ONS or affairs while on vacation. In vacation mode all their inhibitions are dormant. Hence a 29 year old surgeon having sex with a 19 year old virgin.

Sorry to say you were a boy toy and yes this wont go anywhere. If you can manage to have sex with her a couple more times then do so. If she suddenly ghosts you dont be surprised.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use her to get some sexual experience and build confidence with women in general. She is probably just using you for sex and to be with a young guy so don't feel too bad about it. Don't get attached, which I know is easier to say than do since she's your first, but do make an effort not to think "she's the one", because she's not.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yet people bash me for going after women in their 40s.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't be f ucking anyone w/o a condom unless she's on birth control, STDs have been taken and you are in a relationship with her. If it's just a ONS or f uck buddy arrangement, then yes, condoms all the time. Get yourself to a clinic and ask for an STD test. You must specify HSV 1 and HSV 2 as well. They will not test w/o you asking for them.

However, if you are still attracted to her, then you should still f uck her with a condom.
As soon as I read "I begin to go raw", I said to myself, Rick is going to give this guy a serious talking to... and I scroll down and you're the next post lmao

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good.
Do as you feel. If you feel like this is going nowhere, go on searching for what you're looking for. If you loose the attraction towards her because she's too old, she'll also feel it and you'll both gonna exit the relationship wounded.
Far from me to throw away a good thing, I'm not trying to c0ckblock you, but if you don't feel it, make a fast exit. Go after what you're actually looking for, man!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet people bash me for going after women in their 40s.
you are a 36yo after 40yo's
he is 29 and getting 19yo

its a big difference and your choice

you are always talking about testosterone and stamina.
therefore the advantage goes to the older guy being able to satisfy younger women (who crave more sex)

you got things backward, son. Go ask Mom... she seems smart.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
you are a 36yo after 40yo's
he is 29 and getting 19yo

its a big difference and your choice

you are always talking about testosterone and stamina.
therefore the advantage goes to the older guy being able to satisfy younger women (who crave more sex)

you got things backward, son. Go ask Mom... she seems smart.
But I don't see a lot of these women on OLD unless they're landwhales or full of piercings around here. The decent women are over 35 on OLD, especially over 40.

I only use OLD to talk to girls.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Continue banging her until she breaks it up. Have fun.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can fvck her raw, just not in the as5 raw.