Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'll develop your website for free

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone needs their personal, business website developed, I'll do it free.

I'm more or less looking to build up experience and my portfolio.

I'm proficient in html, css, javascript, jQuery, PHP.

If you let me know I'll pm you my portfolio.

Thanks

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
What happened to the prospects you had before in your previous threads?

ashleysummer

Banned
Reaction score
i suggest ussing wordpress, this way you dont get whacked and you can modify it easy
Agree, if you want to find the easiest way to go, I encourage you to use WordPress. You can download a free theme or a premium one. The entire procees doesn't require any technical skills at all. Check out these Wordpress templates https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php . They're really cool. Anyway good luck!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Agree, if you want to find the easiest way to go, I encourage you to use WordPress. You can download a free theme or a premium one. The entire procees doesn't require any technical skills at all. Check out these Wordpress templates https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php . They're really cool. Anyway good luck!
i have nulled themes on all my websites, plus these free ones are good too nowadays (example hestia) no need to pay to some unknown site lol i assume its your site

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest ussing wordpress, this way you dont get whacked and you can modify it easy
How exactly will that build his portfolio or showcase his programming skills? I'm sure you have good intentions but your advice is useless in this scenario. He's not asking which tools to use.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
How exactly will that build his portfolio or showcase his programming skills? I'm sure you have good intentions but your advice is useless in this scenario. He's not asking which tools to use.
i said to people that consider using OP offer to go for WP instead

endurmancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man, DO NOT develop sites for free!

You can develop them for "not or cash/money payments" but NOT for free.

Do not undervalue yourself!

If you want/need experience, try starting instead on modifying existing sites.

And don't gulp down wordpress nonsense either: Wordpress is an operating system of complexity (with far worse organization) used mostly to put-up banners.

I'm new, and I hate to just jump into business junk, but I was thinking of doing this too for a moment till experience kicked me in the head to remember.

DO NOT under-cut your value. If you need experience, work with other devs/programmers--help them if they'll help you...

Notice again, NOT for free: YOU ACTUALLY CAUSE A BIOLOGICAL devaluation of yourself in their minds EVEN IF THEY *CONSCIOUSLY* like the idea of someone motivated enough to buy/earn their way into the business.

It's like the stuff people here talk about with women: you THINK something is "rational" (and it is) to do with women, but it has awful unintended consequences on a secondary, tertiary level or beyond.

Reactions: Iso

milen4ik

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you! It's a good offer, but I already have a website. I ordered it recently. I want you to rate my website and say that I need to fix it. Here's my website What do you think of him? I'm interested. I start with design and finish with its optimization. I'm waiting for feedback. Thank you!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with the OP. For something like this, doing a few freebies is a perfect way to get experience.

Andrett

Banned
Reaction score
Can you help with design for an online shop?
If you want to create powerful design you should hire professionals. People often underestimate the importance of a good website design. It has a huge impact on conversion rate and sales. So you need to create great design, and not to save money on this. I can recommend to contact Niklex company https://niklex.net/services/design-solution.html they have good portfolio, you can check it on the website.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you suggest me theme for an eCommerce website?
I developed an ecommerce site from scratch and used it - sold a few products off of it. That said, I'd reccomend getting it up quickly and use shoppify. If you really want content, I would whip up a simple looking wix site or something w/ you own domain and link to you ecommerce site. Much quicker. Comparable price, and you dont have to worry about PCI compliance and other hairy stuff.

osathomasy2k

Reaction score

Thanks

Findabayr

Banned
Reaction score
I would like very much to know if this offer is still available?