Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'll call you.

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about a girl who says that they will call you and then they don't.

How do you really know that she has low interest?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she hasn't called you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, that was beautiful. So simple. Yet there is no other answer.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an episode of Sienfield on last night where that's what you say. It doesn't mean you will call. It's like good bye...

Like they say, it's not what she says, it's what she does. If she doesn't call when she said she would, she isn't interested...

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a female doesn't call you back for the first time she stated that she going to call is nothing to get bent out of shape about. Hell, sometimes I do it but I do call the following day. We have to remember that we all are human so we are bound to mess up sometimes.

But if she continues to say she will call you back and don't while you've been doing all of the calling then you should take a step back out of that situation. She don't even have the descency to call you at all. This is the time to chill out.

If she calls back then act accordingly and call her out on her s**t(DJ style):cool:

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TylerDurden
What do you guys think about a girl who says that they will call you and then they don't.

Great answer, xblitz, in all seriousness, you need to know her well enough to know her tendencies in order to successfully gauge her interest here.

Is the girl shy? Is she flaky by nature? I knew a shy girl that never called me just out of the blue. It's a little awkward for a girl to call a guy unless there's something to talk about, otherwise the girl is calling to ask the guy out, which for girls, is awkward as well. Playing hard-to-get is also another tactic, but be careful not to mistakenly assume this because if you do, it makes your life hell because you start getting too paranoid about it and think she's playing games with every move she makes.

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler Durden says: Use Soap

I would say if she says she will call you and doesn't, then next her...of course women have horrible phone manners..even if your just friends, they still have horrible phone manners.

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should have put it another way. How are the calling habits of the girls that you guys have dated?

Were her calling habits spotty in the beginning?

Because she is not initiating calls or calling back does this mean that you should NEXT her?

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should have put it another way. How are the calling habits of the girls that you guys have dated?

What does her calling habits have to do with anything? You called and she didn't respond. This isn't rocket science, Ty.

You're taking a "no" and trying to form a "yes" out of it. Stop rationalizing disrespectful behavior.

Because she is not initiating calls or calling back does this mean that you should NEXT her?
In most cases, yes. Never doubt your ability to attract multiple women. In fact, that's worth repeating...

Never doubt your ability to attract multiple women.

'Survivor

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i delete the girl's number as soon as she flakes. i don't have the time nor the inclination to waste on some chick with low IL.

i also don't give my number out to a girl if she refuses to. the other day i tried to number close an HB8 and she says, "i don't give out my number, but i'll take yours." i said, "what a coincidence, i don't give mine out either. have a nice night."

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
i also don't give my number out to a girl if she refuses to. the other day i tried to number close an HB8 and she says, "i don't give out my number, but i'll take yours." i said, "what a coincidence, i don't give mine out either. have a nice night."
I gotta use that! I'd love to see the look on her face!...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

From my experience, if her calling habits are flaky in the beginning, she's not that interested. If she really wants to reach you, she will make the time and effort to reach you. That doesn't mean you can't increase her interest level though. Try calling her once and only once to see if she'll respond. Then if you set the stage right she should be calling you more or equally than you call her. ~Zappa

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like most of you are assuming that girls will all be comfortable calling a guy. If she's interested in you, and she's shy, it will take quite a bit of courage to pick up the phone and contact you. It's not as easy as it seems. I used to hate calling up girls since I'm so much more comfortable speaking to them in person.

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
It seems like most of you are assuming that girls will all be comfortable calling a guy. If she's interested in you, and she's shy, it will take quite a bit of courage to pick up the phone and contact you. It's not as easy as it seems. I used to hate calling up girls since I'm so much more comfortable speaking to them in person.

This is really the point that I am getting at. Well said Becker. Why are we NEXTING girls who don't call back so quickly? Maybe she is shy. Maybe she feels that calling a man is too forward. I am not trying to turn a no into a yes. I am questioning the rule that if a girl does not call back that she is not interested.

She could be shy about calling guys. After all, even if a girl has high IL don't you still have to date and pursue her?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hope you weren't waiting by the phone....

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'll call you.

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I hope you weren't waiting by the phone....
No I wasn't. I DO think that we may be missing out on an important part of seduction that we don't really discusss her. The calling/phone game. The current calling stratagies seem to be weak. One call and if she doesn't call back then we NEXT her? What about the guy(afc) who calls until he gets a date or an answer?

Here are some thoughts on this. Let's say I meet Hot Babe Jill. Jill looks like Jennifer Lopez except better. You number cose on Jill with no problem. Would you call Jill once and then NEXT her? Of course you don't want to be annoying. Would you pursue her? AFC's seem to do well with their calling techniques. There are more DJ's than AFC's yet I see alot of AFC's with HB's while the DJ's are NEXTING girl after girl for not calling back.

Should we be calling more or refining the current calling strategy?

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tyler, you're analyzing the whole calling process way too much.

it's simple:

if she's interested, she will call (or return your call)

thats not to say next her after one call, but be able to take a hint when one is presented to you

ps that first response was great, i think thats the first time i've ever legitimately laughed out loud here

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, if you just met and asked for a phone number and she replies "give me your number and I'll call.." is bad.

The reason for that doesnt' matter--if she had high IL (which you should be looking for) she would take the risk and give the home phone number (or the number she would give to all her GFs to reach her the best..)

The reasons for it are legit--security, etc. but that doesn't matter. In the IL-test, she either has a high level or not, and based on that either gives the number or not.

"I'll call you" is her firmly taking the control from you.

When I get that "I'll call you.." stuff, I just blow it off. If they do--fine, but I don't expect it.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is that a lot of the times girls arent good at making calls

some dont even call their friends

thats why we are supposed to get the number